New concepts by Bashar

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Benjamin

New concepts by Bashar

Post by Benjamin »

Hi, I am now listening to Bashar's seminar "The 9 Levels of Consciousness" which was recorded in 2011, where he gives new information he never gave before on the subject on beliefs - while explaining he hasn't talked about it because we weren't ready yet. It's about the subject of beliefs, and how we can't expect to have results with them when we try to "dig in deep", but we rather have to "go up". As usuall, it would be best for you to hear the recording rather than me trying to explain it here, he does it as always in a brilliant manner.

In the second part of the recording he talks about how we shift to different realities every moment, how it ACTUALLY happens and how we collapse to neutrality all the time and expand into a new reality - guys, this is unbelievable stuff. This is the best I have heard since "Beyond the Secret into Abundance", maybe even better. I really recommend you start listening to this one, I can really feel a shift in the way I am accessing my beliefs, and it could also be relevant to the subject of NAPs. Then I plan on listening to the "Diving deeper into the 9 levels of consciousness" recording.

Prepare your minds to be blown away. 8-)
"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."
Philippians 4:12
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: New concepts be Bashar

Post by Merlin »

Benjamin wrote:Hi, I am now listening to Bashar's seminar "The 9 Levels of Consciousness" which was recorded in 2011, where he gives new information he never gave before on the subject on beliefs - while explaining he hasn't talked about it because we weren't ready yet. It's about the subject of beliefs, and how we can't expect to have results with them when we try to "dig in deep", but we rather have to "go up". As usuall, it would be best for you to hear the recording rather than me trying to explain it here, he does it as always in a brilliant manner.

In the second part of the recording he talks about how we shift to different realities every moment, how it ACTUALLY happens and how we collapse to neutrality all the time and expand into a new reality - guys, this is unbelievable stuff. This is the best I have heard since "Beyond the Secret into Abundance", maybe even better. I really recommend you start listening to this one, I can really feel a shift in the way I am accessing my beliefs, and it could also be relevant to the subject of NAPs. Then I plan on listening to the "Diving deeper into the 9 levels of consciousness" recording.

Prepare your minds to be blown away. 8-)
Sounds interesting. :shock:

However, the problem I have with Bashar is that no matter how fascinating his teachings are, I never been able to convert anything he teaches into real changes. I just watched 100s and 100s of videos and yes he is talking about reality is an illusion and yes we are shifting through billions of parallel realities per second and yes our beliefs are creating the world around us but I never been able to really put anything he said to use to finally see changes in my life regarding health, financial or anything else I wanted to manifest.

So before I buy this, how about this question...

- After watching this seminar, was your life the same or have you been able to change your reality?

If the answer is yes your life is the same, then why pay for something that is just "cute info" as I call it that in the end doesn't REALLY change your life around.

That's basically the only thing that I don't like about Bashar. Unless we learn to REALLY change our beliefs, we will continue to manifest the same crappy life over and over again and so far, I haven't heard Bashar tell us a rock solid series of steps that could help us do that.

It would be nice to know that this "9 Levels of Consciousness" seminar would be THE missing link that I was missing to really change my life around but I doubt it. I've been disappointed so many times in the past with high hopes before the seminar only to get out of it empty handed again.

So if you've been able to change a belief or two or learned how to really jump from 1 parallel reality to another please tell us and I will buy that DVD asap.

Merlin
Benjamin

Re: New concepts by Bashar

Post by Benjamin »

I only downloaded this seminar two days ago but regarding Bashar's teachings (combined with those of Abraham - they are basically the same) I was able to win a free trip to Barcelona for a week (to a champions league football match, also free, as well as the hotel), for the first time in my life I have a job I fit in socially and enjoy doing pretty successfully (still not my excitement, but every job used to be a nightmare), managed to heal several health problems, being able to change my state in a few minutes maximum, I'm in the best financial situation I've ever been and having all kinds of "lucky" stuff, small things, happening every day (parking in very crowded places, or every time I lose something, I just get into the right state and find it) - and you know what, while I'm writing this message, it occurred to me that I manifested a great business opportunity yesterday, that excited me and I'm acting on it.

So yeah, Bashar's teachings are highly practical, and I see results from them all the time. However I combine it with Abraham's method of gradually raising your vibration, without it it's easy to kind of get lost in negativity and doubt quickly.

Regarding beliefs - this was very helpful for me, it's a very different feeling to "go up" into your beliefs rather than "dig in". You have more power and clarity that way because you are in a higher state, more aligned with your higher self. I felt myself automatically, when asking myself "what would I have to believe in order to feel/behave this way" being shown the belief, and then being shown the beliefs that cause me to hold that belief.

But does it really matter what I've manifested? People manifested stuff with crazy permission slips that never worked for me (like EFT), what I find useful might not be suited for you. If you don't find it helpful, then don't use it. However this recording is VERY powerful, and even as understanding for using other permission slips, it could be good. Worst case scenario, you just spend a bit of money for some of the most fascinating information about reality and consciousness that is available on the planet. I would go for that deal ;)

One last thing -
It would be nice to know that this "9 Levels of Consciousness" seminar would be THE missing link that I was missing to really change my life around but I doubt it. I've been disappointed so many times in the past with high hopes before the seminar only to get out of it empty handed again.
That is a belief as well, if you choose to listen to the seminar, I suggest you come in a more open minded approach, or this belief will manifest itself and you will not get anything of it, even if the answer is there.
"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Benjamin wrote:when asking myself "what would I have to believe in order to feel/behave this way" being shown the belief, and then being shown the beliefs that cause me to hold that belief.
"Being shown the belief..." Wow! :shock:

Ok that sounds interesting but now we are entering the heart of the matter. It's funny that you mention this phrase because that's the one I tell people how Bashar is dead wrong on this one.

Here's what I mean... The definition of a belief is this...

Belief: A thought that you believe as true

So basically, by asking "what do I have to believe is true" for me to do this self sabotage or have this health issue, you are simply asking using different words "which belief do I have" and I'm sorry but that's a QUESTION and NOT an ANSWER.

I then tell people the story of Sam the salesman. Teri Mahaney talks about Sam at 1:30 in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOr00wwenNc[/youtube]

So when Sam received his trophee and noticed he couldn't make 1 more sale and was doing self sabotage, I would bet all I got that if he would have asked himself the question "what do I have to believe is true for me to not be able to make a sale anymore" that he would have NEVER come up with this childhood memory of his uncle grabbing him by the neck.

You see my point?

Asking, "what do I have to believe is true for me to do this or that" is simply asking yourself which belief you have but asking which belief you have DOES NOT always tell you which belief you have. Follow me?

So PLEASE, tell us more about this "my Higher Mind showed me the belief" because without KNOWING which belief you have, you cannot know which belief to change in the first place.
Benjamin wrote:I suggest you come in a more open minded approach, or this belief will manifest itself and you will not get anything of it, even if the answer is there.
I perfectly agree with you on this one. Maybe I'm too left brainer and should open my mind a bit more but I am one of the most open minded left brainer you will find so if I can't make this work, I know A LOT of people who won't be able to make it work either. :lol:

Alright I will download it and let you know about it later.

Cheers,

Merlin
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin »

Merlin,

The problem you are talking about, searching for beliefs but never sure if you found the right one, was an issue that was torturing me for about 3 years, so I know exactly what you're talking about. I tried so many things and nothing worked, and although it's complicated to explain the difference between then and now, I think I can explain some of it.

First it's important you know that this seminar really helps with integrating the "guidelines" which can help with that. "Going up" to explore your beliefs is something I've been doing naturally (without even thinking about it) for the past 6 months with Abraham's stuff. I would practice going into high levels, into the vortex, and would start feeling the difference through practice. Ideas started to come, ideas that would never come to my mind had I not gone into that state (I had no access to them in my regular vibrational level), I would notice tremendous clarity, an ability to look at things differently, and get some brilliant answers suddenly popping up in my mind. I have a notebook full of them. I could also feel how stupid I was when not in the vortex, I couldn't see anything in a helpful perspective and would be caught in victimization and doubt.

Anyway, that's why I loved Abraham's analogy of "the vortex", and understood you have to raise your vibrations in order to get information. However until Bashar talked about this new concept, I didn't really explore my beliefs, because I thought that would be lowering my vibration and focusing on negative stuff, practicing the vibration of what I don't want. Now I know that I was always reaching for the right state, I only didn't ask the right questions to get access to my belief system.

Regarding the "how you know you are getting the right beliefs", it's not exactly a technique I can explain clearly, but these things are for sure :
1. Only in the vortex, in a high vibration, can you start doing this work. Really, if you practice high vibrations for a while, you will see how stupid and clueless we are when in low states. We have no communication with the higher mind (which conceives all thoughts, so instead of getting new information we're stuck with our negative thinking habits), we are doubting the work we're doing (try it! you will feel confident about certain things when in a high state, and doubtful when in low states. How many times, although you know LOA exists, have you thought "maybe this is all bullshit?"? That's because you are out of the vortex! get in and you'll see confidence will return, it's amazing) and we are generally destructive and everything we do turns out pretty bad. So we must get in a high state of love/appreciation/excitement/joy/knowing/bliss, no matter how we do it.

2. You must believe, of course, that you do have a higher mind, you are connected to it, and it sends you information. And if you let go of being so smart, it will give you information. Without this belief, you cannot get the right answer, and even if you do, you will doubt you did and "keep the belief alive" because you will wonder if it was really it or if it is finally gone. So belief in that the universe works to your advantage if you only allow it is also necessary. Also letting go of the idea that this is hard work, and it's hard to release negative beliefs, and so on.

3. Letting go of logic in the process. Don't think your way, feel your way. The idea is to be in a high, pure state, and ask the question, and the vibration of the belief you are seeking will be activated. This is something that is to be felt. If you follow logic, you will fail because logic is based on the past, and you never succeeded in this work in the past. You have to feel the vibrations (not that hard, since in a high state, you will be sensitive to a painful vibration), and from the vibration get to the belief. Now I don't know how I do this last step, I just feel the vibration and can connect it to the idea that activates it. This is where the belief is actually "shown" to me. There is also no reason to know how I do this, I guess I just allow this to happen.

4. Ok, this is where it gets really complicated... When I get to the belief, and I am in a state where I know that I am the creator of my reality, and that I can choose what beliefs will be in my mind and there is no truth in the beliefs more than I choose to give them - then I can feel if there is another belief behind it. I can feel that I don't want to let this belief go, although I can clearly (because of the state I am in, and in the understanding of my creative abilities) see it's destructive to me. Like this feeling of "I know this is terrible, but I just can't let this go!!" - so I ask "what would I have to believe in order to hold on to this belief? Why do I feel I need it?". Then I follow the vibration that popps up, and the next belief is being shown to me. This can go a few times. When I get to the core one, it usually is a definition ("it's bad for me if x happens") and I get the feeling of "well, I know this isn't true and doesn't make sense, I can let this go".

I did this yesterday night and felt a change in my behaviour, saw myself different... I am only applying this for less than two days, and there is much to experiment with. But I know this is working. I hope some of this information will lead you there too.

So just enjoy the recording and try for yourself, with no expectations or logic, and see how it goes.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Needless to say, you sound exactly like my right brainer friends and you lost me in the dust. :?

Nice try but thanks anyway. :geek:

I will listen to the mp3s now.

Cheers,

Merlin
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin »

lol, to think I used to be a left brainer... :lol:

Have fun!
enlightenment

Post by enlightenment »

Merlin wrote:
I perfectly agree with you on this one. Maybe I'm too left brainer and should open my mind a bit more but I am one of the most open minded left brainer you will find so if I can't make this work, I know A LOT of people who won't be able to make it work either. :lol:

Merlin
if you know that with your belief "I'm too left brainer" makes you hard to understand on how this can work..why you keep CHOOSING that believe?? why you can just SIMPLY believe "my left and right brain now works perfectly in a harmonious way"

When I see most of your post...I noticed that you've successfully identified the "habit" that you don't prefer to have...but as you know, that once you've identified the habit, it'll become a CHOICE..

you'll need to figure it out why you keep choosing that particular habit, that you believe deeply can slows your progress down
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

enlightenment wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Merlin
if you know that with your belief "I'm too left brainer" makes you hard to understand on how this can work..why you keep CHOOSING that believe?? why you can just SIMPLY believe "my left and right brain now works perfectly in a harmonious way"
Because with my years of research on how we create a belief, I know that what we say and what we believe are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS and it's not because you say a wish (ex: I'm a perfect right brainer now) that I believe it.

In fact that's why people are sick or poor or single. They WISH to be rich, cancer free or in love but THEY DON'T BELIEVE IT so if they have those problems, we all know how hard it can be for them to believe that everything is going to disappear in the weeks to come just by saying it.

If you read my ebook and are familiar with my research, the Conscious Mind has a section called "The Critical Factor", I call it The Doorman. What it does is analyze EVERY thought we have and reject ALL the thoughts that sounds too good to be true.

If I would keep saying that "I'm a perfect right brainer" while knowing that I'm not, I would be delusional and lying to myself. I would feel like some of my happy hippies friend who keep saying "I am abundant, I feel abundant" while in fact, they have no income source whatsoever and we all know they won't attract it soon and I don't want to be like that.

Here's a quote from Dr. Joseph Murphy's book The Power of The Subconscious Mind.
Whatever the conscious mind of man BELIEVES, the Subconscious Mind will accept and act upon
Like Bashar said, we manifest the reality that we believe in and the beliefs are stored in the Subconscious Mind (SM) and NOT in the Conscious Mind so what we think, intend, hope, say and wish is NOT important, it's what we BELIEVE that matters.

That's why I don't say things I don't believe because it will NEVER get passed The Doorman and will never reach my SM.

Merlin
Osterbrunnen

Post by Osterbrunnen »

In response to Sam and his trophy and a belief about self sabotage.... The thing is... his uncle grabbing him by the neck was not the cause of any belief. It may have helped to enforce a belief, but in itself, if Sam hadn't already thought that then he wouldn't have accepted it. We test ourselves all the time. We say, "How will I react to this?" And then we form conclusions about the world and ourselves from those tests. If Sam wasn't already believing that he didn't want to stand out he would have said something like, "Uncle, I want to stand out. I want to be famous. Being famous could be awesome." But he didn't say that, because he'd already thought that he wanted to blend in.

What I mean is... Life is a game, and we each have our own rules that we make up as we go. We pretend not to know the rules sometimes because if we knew that they were self-imposed, we wouldn't be able to take the game so seriously. Most of us like the game, even if we end up the loser. You ever watch kids playing? They're sad when they lose a game, but usually they'll get right back up and play another round the next chance they get. When someone cheats, or bends the rules, the kids call them out on it and the game stops.

What we need to do, as adults, is to quit believing that being able to change the rules of the game is like cheating. There's no way to cheat in this game of life. Every decision is valid. Every rule is malleable. We're only playing with ourselves, so if we're losing the game we've set out to play and we don't feel like losing anymore, just change the rules. Make it easier for yourself. We don't really have to prove anything to ourselves about how much bs we can take from life. That's just one of those beliefs that doesn't have to be there. Life can be beautiful and full of wonderful things and terrible adventures, but we can set it up so that we always win. We just have to let ourselves know that there's no guilt and no shame in changing the rules.

The first step is being honest with yourself. You have to know that you allowed every messed up part of your life to be there, and you can't blame yourself... you were just testing yourself and playing a game. You have to forgive everyone around you who you previously blamed for the bad things, and just accept that you allowed it all to happen. When you can do that, you'll start to see your own beliefs. Then you can appreciate them, appreciate what you learned from them, and then say goodbye to them. Let yourself know that you don't need those beliefs anymore. You can have new ones. Let yourself close one book and open another.