Peak2Peak Trading System: From $50 to $100,000 in 1 week!

If you like trading, my indicators and Money Management Technique (Million $ climb), I suggest you register today and come chat with us.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Peak2Peak Trading System: From $50 to $100,000 in 1 week!

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:05 pm What makes you say that we are very close to financial freedom then? Not trying to be negative, just wondering?

Since you won’t be trading the system until you start winning constantly on roulette, and we have not seen development in the roulette tests. What am I missing here? (Again this is not negativity, just conversation).
The way it works is like this...

1- You clean... your vibration crashes
2- You stop the cleanup... your vibration rises and the roulette results go up
3- When it doesn't go up, find more things to clear
4- Rince and repeat until it rises to the point where you can't rise it anymore (aka when I get the 19/19 )

So knowing that my vibration has crashed big time recently because I am getting 8-9 out of 19, tells me that I have found another level to clean (chakras and cracks on multiple levels of consciousness).

I even discovered that there were cracks on levels of consciousness that I didn't even know existed before (ex: SM of my Soul, HM and all the Oversouls above me, even a SM of my own SM. :shock: :roll: )

When the cleaning stops the results should be better than before the cleanup started.

We'll see...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I did something a bit crazy today. I bought Multicharts's lifetime plan at $1,600 CAD.

I still haven't figured it out but I'm pretty sure I will force myself to jump in and trade this system and make it to the $100,000 level.

I realized that the first 9 doubling aren't paying much. :? It's the last 9 doubling that gives you the real $$$ here.

You are only at $2,000 after 6 doubling. 6 more and you are at $40,000 and another 6 more and you are at $100,000. It's almost exponential growth. :twisted:

Peak2Peak-50-2-100K.jpg
Peak2Peak-50-2-100K.jpg (91.74 KiB) Viewed 21081 times
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Have you done some trading?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:00 am Have you done some trading?
No.

Ok, you probably missed that part but here it is again.

I am not trading because my vibration is low and until I see this, I will keep on losing almost every trade because low vibration makes you shift to shitty tracks where you choose to go in the opposite direction of the market.

It's just like roulette. When you vibration is low, you bet red and black wins, you bet black and red wins, etc...

So until I see good results on the roulette telling me that my vibration is going up, I will NOT play roulette with real money and the same with trading.

Got it?

I don't have a clue when my vibration will go up because I don't have a clue what I still need to clear in terms of negative beliefs to finally see my vibration and my roulette results go up.

When/If I see this one day on the roulette, I will all let you know.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well here's a positive note for a change. :twisted:

I got a 13/19 today.

I haven't got this one in a while.

At least now my financial vibration seems to be going up. Let's hope it continues to climb.
July10-13.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

And another 13/19 today. 8-) :SupNap:

Something is going on here and I like it. :twisted:

July11-13.jpg
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

I really, really hope something good comes out of that this time. These past two months have been absolutely ridiculous for me - big unexpected expenses pretty much everyday, while income has gone to practically zero, and everything that can go wrong, goes wrong.
I have never experienced anything that bad these past 10 years while being here, and I am really hopeful this comes from that massive cleaning, and things are going to turn around really soon.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Sad to hear that Agentsmith. I really hope things are really turning around for you too. I think the past few years have been rough for all of us.

Regarding trading we had a nice day yesterday with 6 peak2peaks. :shock: :twisted:

It just blows me away to know that we only need 18 of those peak2peaks to go from $50 to $100,000 US and that we can make 6 of those in just 1 day. Now of course we would need to trade all night and never sleep but still, I think it's cool. That 100K could give us a break. :?

!!P2P-July-11.jpg