"Millionaire in 10 weeks" thread

If you like trading, my indicators and Money Management Technique (Million $ climb), I suggest you register today and come chat with us.
Merlin
Site Admin

"Millionaire in 10 weeks" thread

Post by Merlin »

Chances are, if you come here, you probably heard about my "famous" thread called "Millionaire in 10 weeks" either on the TradeStation (over 25,000 views after 5 years) or Big Mike's trading forums (over 10,000 views after just 5 DAYS :shock: ).

Well this is the thread where we will talk about it, answer all your questions and go into more details as to how we will get there by posting indicators and performance reports on all the backtests we will run.

If you read this and are not a member of this forum yet, signup now, over here...EVERYTHING IS FREE. ;)

This trading forum is brand new and should soon move on to reach it's cruising altitude and speed so buckle up because this is going to be a bumpy ride. :twisted:

As I write this, programmers in C# are converting my TradeStation "2 Clouds" indicator so that we can see it in the free version of MultiCharts.

When the code is available, it's here that you will be able to download it for free.

Cheers,

Merlin
wojt864

Re: "Millionaire in 10 weeks" thread

Post by wojt864 »

Wow, that was unexpected :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wojt864 wrote:Wow, that was unexpected :)
What's unexpected? The forum? The thread? The "Millionaire in 10 weeks" part? All of the above?
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

This new part of the forum.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wojt864 wrote:This new part of the forum.
Like it?

It's just another forum talking about trading. Hopefully soon, other traders and programmers will come in and discuss all kinds of stuff related to trading so I know that many of you guys won't quite be able to follow us but when we post performance report with numbers and profit we could have made with our trading system, I'm sure you will get that part. :twisted:
adhock

Post by adhock »

With or without a program. Id like to be introduced to this system and try to apply it in different values...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote:With or without a program. Id like to be introduced to this system and try to apply it in different values...
The system is not programmed yet because it is based on an indicator that I created at TradeStation but now I'm leaving to go with another broker that uses a different trading platform and I have to convert my indicator into another programming code (C#).

Which platform do you have right now?
adhock

Post by adhock »

Well, I am trading mainly on indexes: (DE30, US500 etc). Platform: MetaTrader4, xStation5
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote:Well, I am trading mainly on indexes: (DE30, US500 etc). Platform: MetaTrader4, xStation5
Isn't MetaTrader indicators programmed in C++?

Do you know any coding? C++ or C#?
adhock

Post by adhock »

Merlin wrote:
adhock wrote:Well, I am trading mainly on indexes: (DE30, US500 etc). Platform: MetaTrader4, xStation5
Isn't MetaTrader indicators programmed in C++?
Yup, MT4 goes with C++.
Merlin wrote: Do you know any coding? C++ or C#?
I am a programmer by occupation ;) so I know things :lol: