"Millionaire in 10 weeks" thread

If you like trading, my indicators and Money Management Technique (Million $ climb), I suggest you register today and come chat with us.
Day Trader13

Re: "Millionaire in 10 weeks" thread

Post by Day Trader13 »

Hello Merlin, Day Trader13 from Tradestation here.
Any chance we can get the Tradestation code you have for the Merlin Indicator?
Thanks for the effort,
DT_13
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Day Trader13 wrote:Hello Merlin, Day Trader13 from Tradestation here.
Any chance we can get the Tradestation code you have for the Merlin Indicator?
Thanks for the effort,
DT_13
Hi DT_13,

Hold on a bit because I'm just adding this new green red Squared MA to the 2 clouds that will help us improve our entries.

I will create a new thread soon where we only post codes.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Today the day started with big down trend but at 9:38, it went back up into the clouds...
Aug09-01.gif
This is a zoom of what happened in that dip to the upside... and when we would have entered..
Aug09-02.gif
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just caught another 5 pt ride live and made screenshots as it was developing...

The red MA turned to green and then we saw a blue/white bar setup at 1,512.4 and then the price went up to 1,517.4 about 10 minutes later.
Aug09-03.gif
Aug09-04.gif
Aug09-05.gif
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw guys, for those of you who have TradeStation or Multicharts w/EL, you can download my 3 main indicators (MA, Channel and 2 Clouds) in the download section..

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You see what I mean by the need to automate the system.

The market opened at 9:30 Est and only 5 seconds after the open, if you were fast enough, you would have made that 5 pts and got out before the clock turned 9:34.

For a human, that's almost impossible to do, but for a robot, that's a piece a cake.

It looks for:

1- Price going above the light blue cloud
2- Green MA means price going up

When the price went back down and green MA turned red, it instantly triggered a short trade to the down side at 1,508.50 and exited that trade 3 minutes later at 1,503.50.
Aug12.gif
Trading is NOT COMPLICATED.

1- Find The Trend

The trend is the overall direction of the price. At the close of last week and at today's open my 2 clouds lines were blue so this means that the price is going DOWN so the trend is DOWN. What? Was that too easy for you? Sorry. :lol:

2- Find The Dip

A dip is formed when the price goes in the opposite of the trend and then reverses again in the direction of the present trend it has a "V shape". There are plenty of dips in a stock chart during one single day but my 2 clouds is an excluding indicator meaning that instead of giving you 100s of dips, it only looks for the super extended ones that goes through my clouds. Today at 9:30 right at the open, it did just that. The MA was green (up) because the price was going back up but then it reversed to go back down again forming an inverted V at 1,508.50 which was our signal to enter the trade.

3- Buy The Dip

Once you have found a dip where the price crosses the clouds, you look to the left on the Renko 0.1 pt chart and look at the green MA. You can see my MA is now green at the open but 5 seconds later, the price goes down and the MA turns red and the price drops below the cloud again.

THAT...is when you enter (see green circle).

If you don't have my lines, you have a pretty good idea of what the trend is and you see a bunch of dips all around but you are not quite sure WHICH ONE TO TRADE and even less when to get in at the right time.

It's ALL about having the right tool for the job and my indicator is by far the best one I've seen on many trading forums including the best of them all, the TradeStation forum, where I've seen 100s of them in the 14 years I spent there so I know what I'm talking about here.

Merlin
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin, have you been able to continue doubling your live account, or have there been some losses while perfecting the settings?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Merlin, have you been able to continue doubling your live account, or have there been some losses while perfecting the settings?
Right now, I haven't been able to continue the sim trading because my wire transfer from my bank to my broker has been stalled for the past 3 weeks and no matter how many times I call them, nothing seems to move. :evil:

I'm just glad to see that on the screen, my setups would have worked, multiple times per day in fact but my goal is to only get my 5 pts daily and wait for the next trading day.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I remember a few weeks ago, when I was starting to create my 2 clouds indicator. I was only using 2 MAs and haven't connected them yet to form a cloud which I did a few days after.

And yet I was amazed at those 2 MAs for giving me the right TREND I was in and even today with the 2 clouds, they still fascinate me.

Today, it was an "UP Trend" day because the lines are mostly white.

However, there were NOT always white from the open. Look closely at the green rectangle at the first 5 minutes after market opened.

You will see that at this moment, the trend was DOWN because the lines were blue at the open (green vertical line).

Btw, if you missed that initial entry on the down side, the clouds turned white 5 minutes later and as you can see on the green circle, there was a dip below the white cloud that would have given you that 5 pts a bit later.
Aug13.gif
Now let's zoom in to see what happened...
Aug13-2.gif
So again, the market opened at 9:30 and just like yesterday, the green MA turned from green to red meaning that the price is now doing a dip to the upside and is now reversing to the down side to continue in the main trend direction (DOWN) and that green to red MA was our entry signal.

As you can see, another 5 easy pts and this one is just 2 minutes and 23 seconds, which is a record for me so far.

Now granted the dip didn't occur above the blue clouds but last month when I started to do tis using only 2 MAs, I didn't have my clouds and I wasn't looking for extended dips, I was only looking for the main trend and buy any dips I could find that are now turning into the direction of the trend.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... =16&t=2528" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At the beginning of June, I was posting on this thread here many days where this occurred. My 2 lines (the ancestor of my cloud) would give me the trend and I would enter at every reversal I could find and was amazed to see that I was making my 5 pts over 75% of the time.
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

Question about exit place. Is the place marked with a red circle the only place where we should exit? If so, please explain why not exit in places marked by yellow circles?