Peak2Peak Trading System: From $50 to $100,000 in 1 week!

If you like trading, my indicators and Money Management Technique (Million $ climb), I suggest you register today and come chat with us.
Naples007

Re: Peak2Peak Trading System: From $50 to $100,000 in 1 week!

Post by Naples007 »

Super excited for your system Merlin!

At this rate I have no doubt about it at its current stage of development
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Naples007 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:37 pm Super excited for your system Merlin!
Thanks and welcome back. 8-)

Wait until you hear what I found today :twisted: ;)

First let's post the 5 days of the week and count the number of peak2peaks...

Monday we had 3...

P2P-April-03.jpg

Tuesday we had 2....

P2P-April-04.jpg

Wednesday we had 1...

P2P-April-05.jpg

Thursday we had 3

P2P-April-06.jpg

Finally we had 1 today... for a total of 10 peak2peaks. Another $100,000 week. :SupNap:

You also get a free preview of my latest discovery by looking at the green/magenta peaks. I will start another post to explain a bit what I've found. I think you're gonna like. :twisted:

P2P-April-07.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's what I found.

With the help of another indicator that I have called The Cloud, it gave me very precise entry and SAR (Stop And Reverse) points.

As you can see on today's chart, we make a Higher High at 1,784 then it start to go back down and there you can see 2 of the entry options.

Near point #1 we have a green to magenta shift. This is where you enter on the SHORT (Down) side at the magenta dot.

Then on point #2, we have reversal in the price so you then Stop And Reverse on the LONG (Up) side (green dot).

At this point the green or pink zone doesn't matter anymore, all we look for is another entry on the short side and you will find it when the peak makes the bars turn from light green to dark green (big magenta dot).

Everyone follow me?

!Peak2Peak-001.jpg
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

pretty clear so far.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

I don’t follow. Are the three points painted by you or the indicator? If it is by you, then the first point of entry, it is obvious that we enter when the indicator goes from green to magenta. But the second point seems to at a random green bar. And the third point is at a bright to dark green change.

Does this new indicator compliment the system you have been showing screenshots of is this a new direction?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:39 am I don’t follow. Are the three points painted by you or the indicator? If it is by you, then the first point of entry, it is obvious that we enter when the indicator goes from green to magenta. But the second point seems to at a random green bar. And the third point is at a bright to dark green change.

Does this new indicator compliment the system you have been showing screenshots of is this a new direction?
The dots are done by me to tell you the entry points that I would have done.

Yes changing from green to magenta is obvious and that green dot is not juts random, it's where the price bars go back up to meet your entry price on the opposite side (small magenta #1 dot).

Yes entry point #3 is the changing point of the peak when it stops going up in bright green and starts going back down in dark green.

Is it that hard to understand? :?
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:51 am

It kind of is, because we do not know the entry/exit rules, we kind of need to deduct them from the screenshot.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:10 am
Merlin wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:51 am

It kind of is, because we do not know the entry/exit rules, we kind of need to deduct them from the screenshot.
Yeah I know I will get into details later on but so far what I am telling you shouldn't be too hard to understand.

Point #1: You enter Short when the green turns into magenta.

Point #2: You reverse your trade when the price goes back up to the entry price

Point #3: You re-enter Short when the bright green turns into dark green.

As to why you enter short on the point #3 peak and not on every previous green peaks that you see on the left side of the chart is because you need to first have the HIGHEST PEAK first followed by magenta bars.

When the price bars hit the top of the dark blue channel and then turns magenta, that's your first sign that the market is turning to the down side and that's where you enter when it turns pink.

If it turns pink but then it flips on you and go back up, it means that the price is not going down into the red channel yet. It may go back up to make higher highs but until it does, we will short every green peaks that are LOWER than the highest peak.

Hope that makes more sense now. :geek:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

It's clear now. So does this new indicator lead to less false entries compared to the previous setup, what does it achieve?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:50 am It's clear now. So does this new indicator lead to less false entries compared to the previous setup, what does it achieve?
Yes it does just because we have to wait for the magenta zone to arrive to enter our trade while the previous version was to wait for the secondary channel to go from light blue to gray-blue to enter our Short trade.

I circled here the gray-blue zones that we would have entered in the previous version. Those usually gave us a loss of about 1-2 pts but with the new system, we get less failed entries and when we SAR, we reverse pretty much at the exact same entry price losing peanuts.

You can even see it come and reverse 1-2 bars before it goes to your entry price and make a profit instead of a loss. :lol:

!Peak2Peak-002.jpg