Peak2Peak Trading System: From $50 to $100,000 in 1 week!

If you like trading, my indicators and Money Management Technique (Million $ climb), I suggest you register today and come chat with us.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Peak2Peak Trading System: From $50 to $100,000 in 1 week!

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:45 am Won't there be any trading updates until MT stops making up new things to clean?
No because I am improving my system. 8-)

You see, my peak2peak system makes money when the market flips from one zone to the next (ex: blue to red zone) but it's when the market is trending in the same direction (ex: long blue or red zone) that it's not good. We keep flipping from LONG to SHORT and that's not good, ESPECIALLY when the up or down trend is long (see big red zone in screenshot below).

Well I just added the 2 green lines above and below the red/blue channel and that will act as a trigger to stop trading in the opposite direction. When the price bars hits those green lines it will tell us that the market is not about to flip in the opposite direction but will either keep going up or down for a while.

001.jpg

You can see in the screenshot above that the price is crossing my green line and below, the price has crossed the line so now even though we are in the red zone and should trade on the LONG direction toward the blue zone, now we will stay with the trend and go down with her util the long red zone will end.

002.jpg
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Any developments this past month?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:52 am Any developments this past month?
Yeah. Now it looks like this...

004.jpg

The channel has been reduced to 13pts with 1.5 pts between the edges and the cyan/red trading line and that makes it 10 pts between these 2 lines.

As you can see on my birthday chart, there would have been 20 Peak2peaks that day which would have turn our initial $50 into $100,000 by the end of the day. :shock: :lol:

I just need to figure out a better way to profit on days where it does NOT flip trend direction. As soon as I figure something out, I will let you know and we will get rich quick with this system, I can feel it.
003.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This week is very nice. 8-)

Starting Sunday Night (June 11th), so far we have 12 peak2peaks and we are not even passed half of the week.

All we would need is 6 more to go from $50 to $100,000 in just 1 week. Then after that we only need 10 per week to maintain this $100.000/week cruising speed. :twisted: :SupNap:

We are close to financial freedom folks. Keep your fingers crossed.

!!P2P-June-14.jpg
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Are there any improvements for when the trend is strong in one direction?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:14 pm Are there any improvements for when the trend is strong in one direction?
Not really. For that I will need to go on Multicharts forum and find a programmer who will program it into a strategy (automated system) and then try all kinds of new ideas on what to do during those strong trend times.

For now, I'm focused on the roulette because it's telling me about my vibration. These days it's horrible, I get 6-8 out of 19 so my vibe crashed big time. I don't know exactly what we are cleaning but it's BIG. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

And here's the 5-6 other peak2peaks that we needed to reach the 100K mark. :SupNap:

We are VERY CLOSE GUYS I can feel it.

!!P2P-June-14B.jpg
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Do you plan on trading it (play money or real) before having a solution for the strong trend periods?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:48 pm Do you plan on trading it (play money or real) before having a solution for the strong trend periods?
Not really.

I first plan to boost my vibration at roulette first and see how much I can win and then make enough with the roulette to risk many $50 contracts.

If I kick myself and grow up, I will go to Multicharts and find a programmer to optimize the system and not risk a penny until the system is rock solid.

Anyway I know that I can't win with a low vibration, I tried and failed but I am kicking myself now looking at all these peak2peaks. I'm not sure how I could have lost money other than maybe my SM shifting me to another track where I constantly lose but that is why I need to start with the roulette.

I need to win more than 8-9 out of 19 and then try it on real $ roulettes and when my vibe is high enough and I can extract 1000s of $ at roulette, I will now be ready for the stock market but not right now.

Btw, here's today's chart. Not bad too. :twisted:

!!P2P-June-15.jpg
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

What makes you say that we are very close to financial freedom then? Not trying to be negative, just wondering?

Since you won’t be trading the system until you start winning constantly on roulette, and we have not seen development in the roulette tests. What am I missing here? (Again this is not negativity, just conversation).