Peak2Peak Trading System: From $50 to $100,000 in 1 week!

If you like trading, my indicators and Money Management Technique (Million $ climb), I suggest you register today and come chat with us.
Maggic148

Re: Peak2Peak Trading System: From $50 to $100,000 in 1 week!

Post by Maggic148 »

It will require a fair bit of training for everyone not expirienced in this sort of trading.
And I strongly reccomend that to all who think that with your software they can become millionaires over night.

No, practice for few months at least before you plunge real money into it!

P.S. Don't welcome me back, I never left. I'm here all the time just I'm not logging in 'cause I can read everything like this. 😀
I'll post soon what I've been doing and researching in past few years ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Maggic148 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:43 pm It will require a fair bit of training for everyone not expirienced in this sort of trading.
And I strongly reccomend that to all who think that with your software they can become millionaires over night.

No, practice for few months at least before you plunge real money into it!
A LOT has changed in the past years.

First of all, the futures that I am trading (Mini Russell Contract) used to cost me $1,500 per contract now its at $500 a piece.

Second, they even created a Micro version of it (Micro Russell symbol M2K) that cost only $50 per contract so you won't lose your shirt like I did in 2005.

Third, there is a new player in the game regarding trading software called Multicharts. It is made by former programmers of Tradestation which was the mercedes of trading software but unlike Tradestation, you don't have to deposit $10,000 in your trading account to get it. You can pay it in full at $1,500 and never pay a cent after that or do like me and pay for it $97/month if you don't have the money to buy it.

Fourth, with my help, I will sent you all the codes, indicators, workspaces, charts, etc that will make you see EXACTLY what I see on the charts that I post here, cutting your learning curve by a lot.

Finally, the system that I have was designed for friends and family so that they can EASILY see what is going on inside the chart and easily see when you need to get in.

It takes some practice but NOT A LOT. A few days where you playback the past week or so and you will make a few of these peak2peak trades that pay 10 pts and doubling your money and you will get it fairly quickly.

If you go with my broker (AMP Futures and CQG for the live feed) and deposit $100 or so in your trading account, they will even connect to your Multichart a sim account with $100,000 that you can use to do this paper trading stuff LIVE as the market moves each day and the live feed will cost you...get this... only $1 per month. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright here we go with another week with the latest system that I like a lot. :twisted:

This Monday we would have made 4 peak2peaks.

!!P2P-April-10.jpg

If you look at the bottom of the red zone, you can see that the price bars go down in magenta and then turn green and that is your cue to reverse your trade to the Long side. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

Then it goes back up to the dark blue zone and then turns back down and go from green to magenta again where you go Short.

The it starts to go up and down and hesitate on which direction to take and that it the last problem that needs to be fixed at this moment. After I am starting with real cash.

!!P2P-April-10-B.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Today (Tuesday) we would have made 0 peak2peak :( but we went up 20 pts.

!!P2P-April-11.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Today (Wednesday) we would have made 3 peak2peaks. However, it would have made at least 60 pts because it went up 20 pts before going back down and make another 50 pts

!!P2P-April-12.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Today (Thursday) we would have made 1 peak2peak on the way up done during the night ending at 8:30 AM. We would have made another 10-15 pts after that.

!!P2P-April-13.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Today (Friday) we would have made 2 peak2peaks on the way down then up.

!!P2P-April-14.jpg

So we got a total of 10 peak2peaks which is all we need to maintain our $100,000/week routine. :SupNap:

As for the 3 pages (Trading Account, Software and System), I will do those 3 pages this weekend. ;)
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

So when is the actual trading starting?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:35 am So when is the actual trading starting?
It will start when all the bugs are fixed. Right now I will tell you where I am and you will see it's very good and promising but it's not perfect. Will it be one day? I don't know but I need to fix all the little spots where I lose some $. That's just who I am.

If you want to start playing and risking your money on a system that is not super safe that's your option but I got burned once and don't want that to happen again.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

I am waiting on that thread where you would go into more details about the entry/exit points, but if it is really just a point or two loss per failed entry, of which we should have less with the new indicator, I would definitely take the risk.

After all I have lost all hope on the cleaning/ascension/NAP thing, hence lost hope on life, managed to push through the last couple of months, but I don’t think I would last much longer, so I am up for any risk, nothing to lose anymore.