Peak2Peak Trading System: From $50 to $100,000 in 1 week!

If you like trading, my indicators and Money Management Technique (Million $ climb), I suggest you register today and come chat with us.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Peak2Peak Trading System: From $50 to $100,000 in 1 week!

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:59 pm I am waiting on that thread where you would go into more details about the entry/exit points, but if it is really just a point or two loss per failed entry, of which we should have less with the new indicator, I would definitely take the risk.

After all I have lost all hope on the cleaning/ascension/NAP thing, hence lost hope on life, managed to push through the last couple of months, but I don’t think I would last much longer, so I am up for any risk, nothing to lose anymore.
That's good because there is another person here who would have the $$$ to get in this with me so that we can post our charts here which should be the same because we will have the same software, broker, live feed, charts and indicator settings so you will see what I see and have a pretty good idea of how much money this system can bring us.

It's not for everyone because my broker even though is one of if not the lowest one I know of, will still ask you for a minimum of $100 to deposit in the trading account and Multicharts, the trading software will charge you $97/month (unless you have the money to fully buy it at $1,500) so it's not a lot but for many here might not have the cash for it.

For those who do then it will be fun to post our charts and talk about where you are in the trading simulator. btw, when you deposit $100 in your trading account with AMP Futures, they give you a $100,000 papertrading/sim account that you can use to buy or sell your Futures contracts. :SupNap:

It cost a "HUGE" ;) $1 per month hehe... to get access to the live stock market so I think all this is a real bargain. I would have almost killed to be able to start trading with $200 or less per month and see the stock market move up and down live as I watch it and with a simulator.

I will post this in the broker thread too but as you can see here, when you activate your sim (red circle on upper right) you have 2 options: Your real $ account (CQG) or your SIM account (SIM 001).
!!Broker-001.jpg
!!Broker-001.jpg (100.07 KiB) Viewed 2035 times

When you activate it, you can see the sim account appear in the order and position window. This is the one we will use to test our trading skills. It will be fun to do this with others. 8-)

!!Broker-002.jpg
!!Broker-002.jpg (51.2 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

What do you think would be a healthy investment to start trading with, 1k?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:18 pm What do you think would be a healthy investment to start trading with, 1k?
Not even close. :lol:

I've got $171 in it right now and I'm seriously thinking of NOT adding new capital just for the principle and fun of going from $50 to $100,000 in 1-2 weeks. :twisted:

Talk about making the broker freak out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fucker had $50 last week in his trading account and now he's got $100,000 :shock: :o :shock: How is that even possible??? :x :x

And I'm going mouahahhaha :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :SupNap:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Yeah, but you will perfect the system before going in, right? I am talking about going live with the current condition of the system. I don’t have time, brother…
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:59 pm Yeah, but you will perfect the system before going in, right? I am talking about going live with the current condition of the system. I don’t have time, brother…
I will try but I may not find the best solutions for this problem. Beating the stock market ain't easy. Just the fact that we can extract more money than we can lose is an accomplishment in itself.

You can make 2 types of mistake in life. The 1st one is to not do your homework and jumping in head first. You get your ass kicked and usually lose your shirt this way. The second one is not doing anything at all. With this one you end up a loser because you can never win at the stock market.

The best way is to get in but not too early and not never either. I think I am at this sweet spot where it may never be improved so what are you gonna do then? Not jump in because it's not perfect?

As for me, I will test it with the live sim and then if I can make my 10 pts with a peak2peak before losing 10 pts and do this for all 18 doubling with papertrading, then that should be good enough for me to risk a HUUUUUUGE $50. :lol: :lol:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Looking at the market for the last two weeks, has there been a day where you could have lost 10 points straight?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:55 pm Looking at the market for the last two weeks, has there been a day where you could have lost 10 points straight?
I don't think so because we lose points when the market reverse on us but its temporary. Either we catch a lower peak to go Long and make our money back when the price goes up to the dark blue zone or we lose some but flip with it on the way down and make money $ when it goes way down.

For example, on yesterday's chart, it went down a lot and we had many green little peaks where we lost some money reversing to the Long side but we just flipped back to the Short side and made our money back and then some as it went down and down and down.

!!P2P-April-14.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Sorry guys, I have not been posting PART #3 regarding the Trading System because...#1, it is not ready and #2, I have noticed something important today regarding the behavior of the market these past weeks.

If you noticed, the number of peak2peaks on a daily basis was going down. Instead of getting 6,8 or 16 peak2peaks like we've seen in the past weeks, we are getting 4, 3, 2 even 1 and somedays even no peak2peaks at all.

Why is that?

Well that's what these 3 screenshots will tell ya.

This is the last few days...

!!P2P-April-17C.jpg

The days before that...

!!P2P-April-17B.jpg

And the days before that...

!!P2P-April-17A.jpg

You can now clearly see that a few weeks ago we had 20-25 pts moves per day with MANY peak2peaks while these days, we see 30 and 40 pt ranges with less and less peak2peaks because the price stay within the same colored channel longer.

Just look at the top chart, you will see big dark blue channels and big dark red ones. That's because the market is TRENDING meaning that it does NOT go from dark blue to dark red zones. :o :?

Basically this gives me no choice but to have not one but TWO channel indicators, one for trending markets like these pas few days and one for consolidating markets like in the past weeks where the market doesn't go up or down a lot but moves from dark blue channels to dark red ones a lot more.

This is why I am bringing back an old indicator called The "2 Clouds" that you can see with the light blue and light red lines in the center of the channel.

This will help us to see trending markets from consolidating ones. Basically, when the price bars in white stay below the red lines we know it's in a down trend market so we just enter SHORT on any little peak we see and let her fall down to hell and don't touch anything until she comes out of the trend by moving above the red lines then we will stop and exit our trades and do the same thing on the opposite side in blue channels. When she stays above the blue lines we remain in our LONG trades and cash in. :twisted:

!!P2P-April-17D.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hey guys, just wanna to let you know that I made my first trade since 2005 and got away with my 1st doubling ($50). 8-) :SupNap:

So IT IS POSSIBLE to make a 100% R.O.I. on a daily basis. :twisted:

One down, 17 more to go.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:24 am Hey guys, just wanna to let you know that I made my first trade since 2005 and got away with my 1st doubling ($50). 8-) :SupNap:

So IT IS POSSIBLE to make a 100% R.O.I. on a daily basis. :twisted:

One down, 17 more to go.
You’ve started trading with real money? This would be very interesting to follow.