Josh's Growing Taller Experiment [Journal]

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
JoshieK

Josh's Growing Taller Experiment [Journal]

Post by JoshieK »

Hi!

Okay,so I've decided to make a new journal thread with a more appropriate name,instead of the old "Am I doing this properly?" which was all about questions.I will post regular,monthly,or weekly updates on this thread along with stuff I discover along my journey.

First off,a few words about myself.My name is Josh,I am 17 years old and I have a height of 161 cm or 5'3.I've reached my growth spurt when I was 13 years old and I have grown like 3 centimeters since then or 1.5 inches(I know it's bad).My parents height are 5 feet and 5'5 feet(I have short parents :cry: ).
Over the past 2 years I've been struggling with low-self esteem due to the fact that I am short along with other problems and NAPs are my last resort,my final push.

I've discovered Merlin's World at the beginning of January 2013.

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART.
I started doing NAPs "officially" on 5 March 2013 after 2 previous unsuccesful attempts(my MP3 broke down and I wasn't pleased with the old NAP).My words for my NAP are:
"I am 167 cm tall.I am tall.I am confident"
I will check my height once a month(every 5th of every month).I plan on listening to this NAP a minimum of 3-4 months.I'm currently struggling to include emotions into my NAP,but instead I'm trying to imagine myself taller and feel the happiness every night before going to sleep.

Any questions or feedback appreciated!
-Josh
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Josh's Growing Taller Experiment [Journal]

Post by Merlin »

JoshieK wrote:Any questions or feedback appreciated!
Don't worry, those will come when you start getting results. ;)

Good luck :SupNap:

Merlin
JoshieK

Post by JoshieK »

I'm coming back with an update.

Unfortunately I didn't grow that much,maybe not at all.Here are my measurements:
-162 cm in the morning
-161 cm in the evening
-160.5 cm at night
I'm the same height as before.The measurements are the same just as a month ago.

It's kind of depressing but I'm trying to keep/focus the negative stuff away as I know 1 month is a short period of time.I've decided to make some changes to my NAP and add a Cleaning NAP too,but I'm having a hard time formulating it.I've decided to get rid of my "I am confident" line,because by being taller I am confident,and there's no point in adding more ideas to my NAP.

I'll record the new NAP in a few days and It will be something like this:
"I am 167 cm tall........I am taller than before....I grow taller everyday......*Include Cleaning line here"".I will record this NAP while smiling so I can include emotions which weren't included before.I've also thought of adding "Power words" :lol: as I call them.

Let me explain:I will let like 3-5 second time between the lines and I thought about including a single word in that silent time.For example my nap will be something like this: "I am 167 cm tall.....Happy....I am taller than before.....Hope.....I grow taller everyday.....*Include Cleaning line here".

I'm still looking for some feedback on my Power words and some help on my Cleaning NAP.

Thanks!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

JoshieK wrote:I'm still looking for some feedback on my Power words
To be honest with you, I don't think it's a matter of which words you use but mostly how many MONTHS have you listened to your NAP. Clearly, 1 month is not enough (for BIG 3 Topics at least). Listen to it for maybe 2-3 months straight and let us know after.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

ok i understand merlin thanks.

I was reading teris book u guys mentioned here and I came across a affirmation called, " mommy and I are one. apparently its a real big one and one study showed it even increased grades? :lol: how the hell. but they were are subliminal or have you guys tried it on an NAP? she said supraliminal ones didnt work what ever that ment
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:I came across a affirmation called, " mommy and I are one.
:lol: Yes I remember this one and it seemed to work with some members back then when we started testing Cleaning NAPs but again, because of the nasty physical symptoms, we all pretty much stopped using them and only go with Goal NAPs.

The "mommy and I are one" line came from Dr. Kenneth Parker who tested it on his students. It seems to be a very good Cleaning NAP line because most people grew up with our mom at home so most of our beliefs were implanted by our mother so by "not fighting her beliefs" by saying that we are one with our mother, we can let go of all the trash she might have implanted in our SM.

As weird as it may be, it worked so clearly this type of Cleaning NAP seem to have an important effect here.

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Yes.... Plus the fact that during pregnancy her environment was ours as well.
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:Yes.... Plus the fact that during pregnancy her environment was ours as well.
Exactly.

Merlin
JoshieK

Post by JoshieK »

Thanks for the added info!

I measured my height today at night,just to be sure that I got my measurements right and my heights is 161.5 cm so I indeed grew this month(I measured it 3 times)!!!!

I did some work on my Cleaning NAP : "All your negative beliefs about growing taller are dissolved.You always feel great and healthy!" Is this good?

And one more question...can you grow in specific parts of the body,like telling my SM : "My legs grow longer every day" or "My legs are longer".I'm saying this because it seems that my legs and upper body have the same height,thus making me look even shorter.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

JoshieK wrote:I did some work on my Cleaning NAP : "All your negative beliefs about growing taller are dissolved.You always feel great and healthy!" Is this good?
Sounds good, I would do it like that too. 8-)
JoshieK wrote:And one more question...can you grow in specific parts of the body,like telling my SM : "My legs grow longer every day" or "My legs are longer".I'm saying this because it seems that my legs and upper body have the same height,thus making me look even shorter.
Yeah I guess so.

Good luck,

Merlin