Recap for old and new members on how to do NAPs

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

Recap for old and new members on how to do NAPs

Post by Merlin »

First of all, if you don't know what a NAP is or what kind of research on the Subconscious Mind (SM) that we are doing here, I suggest you download and read my free ebook here so that you understand our research on the Law of Attraction (LOA) and follow us in our discussions.

Ever since I had the idea of doing NAPs in 2004, I quickly realized that I wasn't the only one who had thought of that and I have seen people who have done it for many decades before me and even though there are not a lot of them out there, most of them didn't push the limits like we are pushing them here (nobody tried NAPs for physical changes and very few did NAPs lasting more then 30 days), there are however, things still to be learned.

See it as a recap of what we've learned so far and what we need to know to create a BIG 3 Topics NAP.

First of all the term "BIG 3 Topics" are the topics with the most amount of limiting beliefs in our Subconscious Mind and because of that, they are the hardest ones to manifest because all these limiting beliefs are pushing in the opposite direction of your goal. In others words, they are the forces stopping you from manifesting what you want (ex: money is the root of all evil).

Those 3 major topics are:

1- Money (the one with the most amount of limiting beliefs)
2- Relationships (the second one in line)
3- Health (here we are talking of health issues that you had for many years, NOT new ones like toothaches, etc...)

To attract our goal, there are 2 types of NAPs that we can use"

1- Goal NAP: Meant to implant a new belief.
2- Cleaning NAP: Meant to remove old negative beliefs stopping us from attraction our goal.

So to attract a goal, we need to tell our SM what we want to attract and to do this, we use a typical NAP or GOAL NAP by recording our affirmations in an audio file (mp3) and listening it to it at night during many days/weeks/months or until manifestation has occurred.

To remove those nasty limiting beliefs, we use a Cleaning NAP which is also affirmations in audio format usually following the Goal NAP affirmations. As you can read on Teri's website here, the Cleaning NAPs however, have nasty side effects.

These bad physical symptoms are coming from The SM's effort to NOT make us remove those old beliefs because to our Conscious Mind, those limiting beliefs are bad but to our SM they are not perceived as bad since you are still alive and that's good enough for your SM to think that they are not bad for you because what matters to our SM is to keep us safe and that's done thanks to our beliefs so the last thing that our SM want us to do is remove them so it will fight back and give us those nasty symptoms.

Those physical symptoms were the reason most members here 2-3 years ago stopped doing Cleaning NAPs because they felt like crap and they quickly stopped their Cleaning NAP and only did Goal NAPs instead.

The problem with this is that you have to listen to your Goal NAP A LOT for it to overpower the old beliefs and THAT takes time, LOTS of time. We are now seeing that it can take 6 months and more to manifest a BIG 3 topics WITHOUT Cleaning NAP Lines.

The solution was to simply add this line...

"During this cleanup, you feel great 24/7 and your health gets better everyday"

Because of that line, your SM had no choice but to remove the limiting beliefs AND make you feel great at the same time so you won't feel the negative side effects of the Cleaning NAP.

This "Feel Great" Line is brand new for 2013 and the learning that for BIG 3 Topics, we need to do a Goal NAP during many months in a row is also brand new for this year.

So right now, if you want to see whether NAPs are serious or not, just do the Blue Glass Vase test using this simple Goal NAP...

"You now see Blue Glass Vases everywhere you walk"

This simple test does NOT need a Cleaning NAP Line because you do not have negative beliefs about Blue Glass Vases (unless of course, your mother was throwing you Blue Glass Vases by the head when you grew up :? ).

You will start seeing Blue Glass Vases that you never saw before in store's windows near you or when you walk in your Shopping Mall. :lol:

This will prove to you that your NAP's affirmation (Blue Glass Vases) managed to bypass The Doorman and implant itself in your SM and it changed you vibration to make you come in resonance with the reality where you see those Blue Glass Vases near you.

Once you know that NAPs work you will start doing a Goal NAP and then days, weeks even months go by and you haven't manifested your goal yet and are now thinking "...What the hell is going on here, why isn't my NAP working?".

The answer is that by going for the goals you crave the most (usually the BIG 3 Topics) you have done a Goal NAP to implant your new goal (ex: You now make $5,000/month) in your SM but you haven't cleaned the old beliefs that may push away your goal (ex: money is the root of all evil). So you are running in circle and are now scratching your head.

The solution is to:

1- Add a Cleaning NAP Line to your Goal NAP
2- BE PATIENT and let BOTH the Cleaning NAP remove all those negative beliefs and the Goal NAP to raise your vibration enough to be close to your goal.

So once again, a Goal NAP Line looks like this...

"You now make $5,000/month with your new business"

And a Cleaning NAP Line looks like this...

"All the beliefs stopping you from making $5,000/month with your new business, are now removed from your SM"

Don't forget to add the "Feel Great" Line...

"During this Cleanup, you now feel great 24/7"

If you add Goal NAP Line, a Cleaning NAP Line and the "Feel Great" Line in your BIG 3 NAP, the only thing you have left is to push the ON button of your Mp3 player before you go to bed and to turn it OFF when you wake up (or never turn it off like my mother is doing). By listening to it everyday, you know, thanks to the Blue Glass Vase test that BOTH your Goal and Cleaning NAP lines are getting in your SM while you sleep and the only thing you have to do left is to WAIT and take any actions you are inspired to make that will take you closer to your goal.

For example, if you want a job, don't sit at home hoping that they call, try sending more CVs and go meet people who work in this environment and ask if there might be openings coming soon. If you want $5,000, don't wait to wake up one day and see that money on your kitchen table, it won't happen, instead try looking for ways to make that kind of money. Look for opportunities, talk about it with friends, they might introduce you to a friend who knows a friend who is starting up the kind of business you want to be in.

NAPs worked, no doubt about it, I have seen dozens of cases here and very impressive ones during my 4 years on this forum but regarding the BIG 3 topics, those are rare (maybe less then 5 cases) so right there we know that we have to let BOTH the Goal and Cleaning NAPs do their work because those nasty limiting beliefs have been poisoning our SM for DECADES and they can't be removed overnight.

So let's all be patient just like in this Chinese Bamboo Farmer Story below. Just replace the word BAMBOO with NAPs. :lol:

Cheers and good luck.

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nFDmrLGgYM[/youtube]
positivemanifester

Re: Recap for old and new members on how to do NAPs

Post by positivemanifester »

Sounds good, using the full force, the full combination of possible nap usage, maximising the potential, makes sense :D Sounds like a powerful combination.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

positivemanifester wrote:Sounds good, using the full force, the full combination of possible nap usage, maximising the potential, makes sense :D Sounds like a powerful combination.
Sooner or later, we had to find a way to bring back those Cleaning NAPs because they are the ones that will remove all the nasty limiting beliefs that not only stops us from attracting our goal int he first place but ALSO make us do self sabotage and lose all that we have attracted. Trust me I know what I'm talking about and it doesn't feel good at all. :?

It's true that we can speed things up even more by adding lots of emotions and to visualize a mental movie of you having your goal WHILE you record your Goal NAP but for now, I will leave aside emotions and visualizations to see how a simple Goal and Cleaning NAP recording using a plain tone voice will work.

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Right now I am doing a money/lottery NAP
Prior to that I did a NAP about my voice (almost 140 days) with no success.
If I... right now would add a cleaning line about my voice, would it make any difference?
Assuming that the positive beliefs are still in the SM... but with just too many negative beliefs.
I wouldn't need the same feel-good line twice, would I?

My current NAP is ~45 seconds... so I don't worry that much about reps with only one line more.
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:Prior to that I did a NAP about my voice (almost 140 days) with no success.
If I... right now would add a cleaning line about my voice, would it make any difference?
I think so.

Right now I haven't found any other "LOA BRAKES" then the limiting beliefs. We might have karma but the I heard from many different sources that we can change it.

So this means that the ONLY 2 reasons why you don't have what you want is...

1- Because you don't have enough POSITIVE BELIEFS to reach the right vibration.
2- Because you didn't remove all the NEGATIVE LIMITING BELIEFS that keeps you are the present vibration.

THAT'S IT...nothing more...nothing less.

LOA is not rocket science, you manifest what you want by being at the right vibration and there is ONE FORCE that pushes you toward your goal (new positive belief) and ONE FORCE holding you back (limiting beliefs). So our job is to make sure we master the art of implanting the new beliefs and removing the old beliefs.

If you STOP planting rose seeds don't expect roses to grow and if you KEEP the weeds in your garden, don't come crying if your garden is loaded with crap. Just remove the suckers and keep planting your roses and give your garden the TIME to do its job.
Mateo wrote:Assuming that the positive beliefs are still in the SM... but with just too many negative beliefs.
I wouldn't need the same feel-good line twice, would I?

My current NAP is ~45 seconds... so I don't worry that much about reps with only one line more.
The "Feel Great" Line is not for Goal NAPs, it's to be included after Cleaning NAP to avoid the nasty physical symptoms. It is not there to feel good but mostly to NOT feel bad. It affects in no way the Goal NAP.

The longer the NAP the less repetitions you have and the less repetitions you have, the less positive beliefs you will implant in your Sm and that means MORE TIME will be needed.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Great summary, Merlin! Especially with the cleaning NAPs.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:Great summary, Merlin! Especially with the cleaning NAPs.
I think that by now people will know that I will bug them to ALWAYS record Cleaning NAP Lines when they do their Goal NAPs.

I kinda like Teri's pov that if you have a cup filled with tea and you want it filled with milk, yes you can poor the milk in the tea cup until the tea has overflowed and the milk took over but it's much more wiser to EMPTY THE CUP FIRST and THEN you can fill it with milk after. It saves you time.

It made pure logical sense but the nasty physical symptoms stopped us from doing those Cleaning NAPs so now that we can bypass that using the "Feel great" line, we have no excuses NOT to add a Cleaning NAP Line on EVERY SINGLE GOAL NAP we do from now on.

Cheers,

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Hi,

Yes, I add cleaning Nap to it. I usually add a new cleaning NAP to my running nap if I feel that emotion is blocking my way. I tried to add an easy NAP without limiting beliefs to my old NAP, I add " Seeing an Orange Sky and receive a good news via phone " and you know what, it happen within a day. I played my NAP on Saturday night and I got results about receiving a good news via phone on Sunday Morning, My Orange sky just manifest this morning ( which is Monday morning ). So, Yes, I believe NAP will success no matter what. This NAP without limiting belief could happen over night and my old NAP about relationship has been up and running for 3.5weeks now. So there's must be a limiting belief issue here, I just wondering what is blocking me and probably I could add more cleaning on that specific matter. Or probably I didn't record the Nap really well ( with the right amount of emotions ), I dont know.
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote:
It made pure logical sense but the nasty physical symptoms stopped us from doing those Cleaning NAPs so now that we can bypass that using the "Feel great" line, we have no excuses NOT to add a Cleaning NAP Line on EVERY SINGLE GOAL NAP we do from now on.
I had a run in with the nasty symptoms but I'm not sure if I'm imagining them and blaming the Cleaning NAP needlessly. I usually have seasonal allergies this time of the year.

I like Terri's analogy too. Some of these deeply embedded beliefs have to go for us to implant our new ones.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:Hi,

Yes, I add cleaning Nap to it. I usually add a new cleaning NAP to my running nap if I feel that emotion is blocking my way. I tried to add an easy NAP without limiting beliefs to my old NAP, I add " Seeing an Orange Sky and receive a good news via phone " and you know what, it happen within a day. I played my NAP on Saturday night and I got results about receiving a good news via phone on Sunday Morning, My Orange sky just manifest this morning ( which is Monday morning ). So, Yes, I believe NAP will success no matter what.
Wow, congrats Believing Love, it's always nice to have these little confirmations. :SupNap:

Believing Love wrote:This NAP without limiting belief could happen over night and my old NAP about relationship has been up and running for 3.5weeks now. So there's must be a limiting belief issue here, I just wondering what is blocking me and probably I could add more cleaning on that specific matter. Or probably I didn't record the Nap really well ( with the right amount of emotions ), I dont know.

3.5 weeks is not a lot, think about PrincessJasmine and her 180 days without manifestation. :?

What is blocking you? I personally have no idea not just for your problem but for mine too! I asked hypnotherapist Teri Mahaney is there was a way to know if we still have limiting beliefs in our SM and she said "I have no idea" :lol:

I guess you will know when your Cleaning NAP remove them all and your Goal NAP raise your vibration enough to manifest your goal.

Good luck and be patient

Cheers,

Merlin