Baroque Music Tracks

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Mateo

Re: Baroque Music Tracks

Post by Mateo »

Drop both audiotracks in audacity and save the fille (File --> Export)
Save it as .wav or .mp3 (for mp3 it will tell you you need a certain DLL, that you can google for and drop it in your audacity directory)
I think after or before the saving audacity will tell you that it will merge both tracks, and that's okay
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Hello friends,
Now i am ready with the weapon.i have made two Recordings now.one with the music which i superimposed using audacity.the music is the same which merlin gave me here "the baroque track".
Another track is the music less with only my voice.
This one i am gonna use it once i feel extremly tired because of the music.

Tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

tashi2.0 wrote:Another track is the music less with only my voice.
This one i am gonna use it once i feel extremly tired because of the music.
Alright good luck Tashi :SupNap:

Merlin
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

I did hear the track yesterday night. N yes merlin is right i am feeling a bit tired. Now gonna alternate between music less NAP n music NAP
Tashi
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

I dont feel tired at all when i wake up, is that normal? I put the music together with my nap. I just found the sound of baroque made me stay in alpha longer before I drift to sleep. I notice the baroque recording is really squezzy and kinda scary actually.
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:I dont feel tired at all when i wake up, is that normal?
Some people feel symptoms others don't. You can record another NAP if you want. It's up to you.

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Okay, the Baroque kinda freak me up a little during my sleep, the sound of the song is squezzy and I thought I change it to Kelly Howell Deep Resonance Theta Delta waves. I woke up with better feeling actually, the feeling of peace and even though I always have this feeling insecure ( because sometimes I couldn't really hear my own voice talking, which this also happen before I use music at the background ) But I feel more cheerful today. I know this may sounds silly to u guys, but I sleep way more better last night and feel more calm. I don't know what makes the difference, is it the background music or probably my NAP has sink in.
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
master6040

Post by master6040 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjDtqodx5HY

this shit made me almost astral project yesterday in my sleep. I felt like i was coming up and could have sworn I astral-ed except my real eyes opened :( BUT yes I was DEFINITELY in Theta mode. Its exactly 4 beats a second if you count it. puts u in lowest theta and constant sound. urge everyone to try this .
thepearl

Post by thepearl »

i have a question. how loud should the music be? the same volume as the NAP or just quietly playing in the background?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

thepearl wrote:i have a question. how loud should the music be? the same volume as the NAP or just quietly playing in the background?
Nobody knows for sure. Put it at the level you feel comfortable with and hope for the best.

Merlin