The only 2 NAPs you will ever need

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

The only 2 NAPs you will ever need

Post by Merlin »

I don't know if you are having any results coming form your Cleaning NAP but as for me, I have to say that I am impressed with the speed and how well they are working.

I did a test with 2 BIG 3 topics (Health and Money) at the same time and BOTH topics are advancing and getting better each week that passes by.

As I was explaining in the 90-10 thread using this little graphic, it makes more sense to remove the limiting beliefs that are slowing you down (Ball and chain) using a Cleaning NAP than trying to overpower them with new beliefs (boosting the Rocket power) by doing a Goal NAP. And it's much effective and faster this way too.

So many people asked me to help them doing a Cleaning NAP on this or that topic and it's very simple now using these Cleaning NAPs. It's basically the same 2 lines of affirmations that come back over and over again.

Here they are:

Cleaning Line #1- All the beliefs that stops you from ___________, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7.

Cleaning Line #2- All the beliefs that creates this ___________ problem, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7.

The 1st line is the "IN GENERAL" line meaning that it can be used on pretty much everything, just replace the blank line with your goal.

So for example, if you to make more money you first fix an amount (always start small and build on it later) that you would like to make (ex: extra $500/month) and add it up to the 1st line.

All the beliefs that stops you from making an extra $500/month, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7.

For relationships you could use this one...

All the beliefs that stops you from attracting the perfect lover, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7.

Follow me? Very simple right?

The 2nd line would be more related to Health because here you know the problem to get rid of.

So let's say you have a back pain you could say this...

All the beliefs that creates this back pain problem, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7.

Now here's the beauty of those 2 lines. They contain BOTH a Goal NAP and a Cleaning NAP. Why is this?

Let's say you use this line...

"All the beliefs that stop you from making $500/week with your new business, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7"

You are not only telling your SM to remove the blockages that are on the road to make that $500/week but ALSO to attract you that $500 goal and not $10 or $1 million but precisely $500 And not just coming from lottery or a friend but you are telling your SM that you want it through your new business.

So as you can see, it's a Cleaning NAP because it removes the limiting beliefs that are stopping you from making money and it's also a Goal NAP because it tells your SM exactly what you want and how you want to receive it.

Napoleon Hill calls it "DEFINITENESS OF PURPOSE" and our SM loves that so again, start with a small goal and be as precise as you can be.

If you don't have a preference on the way to get that $500 goal then just leave it blank like so and your SM will find a way.

"All the beliefs that stop you from making $500/week, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7"

Don't forget the "Feel Great Line" ( and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7) because it will remove or at least reduce the nasty physical symptoms that your SM will try to give you during this cleanup of beliefs because your SM doesn't like this one bit and will always fight back the removal of old beliefs.

So be precise, start with small goals and use 1 of those 2 lines and you should be fine and attract your goal within a few weeks (or you will at least see that something is moving).

Merlin
AK47

Re: The only 2 NAPs you will ever need

Post by AK47 »

Congrats Merlin ! You really did progress with research about NAPs. Once again, congrats !
These days I'll record a Cleaning NAP. Wish me good luck ! :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AK47 wrote:Congrats Merlin ! You really did progress with research about NAPs. Once again, congrats !
Yeah well, someone has to move this research forward right? :lol:

You can post your feedback in this thread.

Good luck. ;)

Merlin
AK47

Post by AK47 »

Merlin wrote:
AK47 wrote:Congrats Merlin ! You really did progress with research about NAPs. Once again, congrats !
Yeah well, someone has to move this research forward right? :lol:

You can post your feedback in this thread.

Good luck. ;)

Merlin

Yeah, you're right. Thank you !
I'll try Cleaning NAP for physical changes :)
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Now the main thing i do in this forum is just wait for merlin to post something great in a new thread. And i then practice on my own till i get the result.
great post dude.this is a small step for merlin world but may be a giant step in the LOA world.
Tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

tashi2.0 wrote:Now the main thing i do in this forum is just wait for merlin to post something great in a new thread. And i then practice on my own till i get the result.
Yeah well THAT is the problem. :roll:

I feel like I am the only one pushing the limits of this research and recently I received an email to renew MerlinWorld.com and I've thinking of pulling the plug on it since it's always from me to you and rarely from you to me so since I do all of the work and the discoveries, might as well do it on my own. :?

Anyway, the renewal month is Aug so if you come to a dead website, at least you will know why.

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Merlin wrote:Anyway, the renewal month is Aug so if you come to a dead website, at least you will know why.
If you want to do that, fair enough, but gimme your E-Mail so that I can give you updates from time to time :D
P.S. I still believe that VAK is going to be a (big) part of NAPs in the future^^

Mateo
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:
Merlin wrote:Anyway, the renewal month is Aug so if you come to a dead website, at least you will know why.
If you want to do that, fair enough, but gimme your E-Mail so that I can give you updates from time to time :D
Yeah well, that's the problem. If I don't renew the domain name, not just the forum and the website goes bye bye but also my email address. :roll:
Mateo wrote:P.S. I still believe that VAK is going to be a (big) part of NAPs in the future^^
In your dreams buddy. :P :lol:

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Merlin wrote: Yeah well, that's the problem. If I don't renew the domain name, not just the forum and the website goes bye bye but also my email address. :roll:
Well, you could make yourself a hotmail/gmail/outlook e-mail for people to contact you and tell you about their progress and whatnot
Merlin wrote:
Mateo wrote:P.S. I still believe that VAK is going to be a (big) part of NAPs in the future^^
In your dreams buddy. :P :lol:
Merlin
in PSYCH-K you test for every goal/affirmation via MT if VAK is needed. And if it is, you do it.
And my guess is, that those times, NAPs were successful, people simply didn't need a VAK-process.

edit: or like in Davids case he even dyed his hair during the process, so he already had a VAK everyday in addition to his NAP.
Furthermore, people think in pictures.
And all other creatures on the planet communicate through vibrations, humans are the only ones who use words.
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:those times, NAPs were successful, people simply didn't need a VAK-process.
NAPs were not always successful a few months ago because we were using Goal NAPs and we left the limiting beliefs in our SM and wondered why our goals were never reached or took many months to reach them.

Today we know better. If you think that you need another technique than NAPs then you are wrong because you don't and I am the proof of that. I am fixing my Health and my Finances with the same little Cleaning NAP lines.

I tested your Psych-K in 2008 and it didn't work so good luck trying to convince me but you will just waste your time like you did by trying to convince me with EFT.

Merlin