The only 2 NAPs you will ever need

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Dxavi

Re: The only 2 NAPs you will ever need

Post by Dxavi »

This forum is great because everybody is experimenting with new lines all the time.
I believe this is a great technology on the Internet, of course the secrets governments have technology to manifest a lot of things and who knows how many people are doing it in silence, but I believe we can do the same thing in home.
So this forum is active and working, we should appreciate that.
AK47

Post by AK47 »

Merlin wrote: I am fixing my Health and my Finances with the same little Cleaning NAP lines.

Merlin
After how many weeks you began see results with Cleaning NAP ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AK47 wrote:
Merlin wrote: I am fixing my Health and my Finances with the same little Cleaning NAP lines.

Merlin
2-3 Weeks.

Merlin
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Merlin wrote:
Yeah well THAT is the problem. :roll:

I feel like I am the only one pushing the limits of this research and recently I received an email to renew MerlinWorld.com and I've thinking of pulling the plug on it since it's always from me to you and rarely from you to me so since I do all of the work and the discoveries, might as well do it on my own. :?

Anyway, the renewal month is Aug so if you come to a dead website, at least you will know why.

Merlin
nooooooooooooooo Chance dude!!
this is the only forum i visited related to LOA.And this is the only Forum i am so deeply attached to.Plus stopping this forum means loosing all the great people here who are far more advanced people in LOA,in which you are the Lead.N its not like i am not researching. But i want to post only when some measurable results turn up.Minors results i had a lot which i always posted.N dude you are not alone in this journey.Ofcourse you can do the research on your own,No doubt in that,since you have so advanced knowledge n achievements in LOA.But as you know very well.whatever tecnique you wil perfect,you will never know whether that tecnique only works for you.What is the result of the tecnique if used in the crowd.N for that you for sure need we people to test.Anyways,i can only request you not to close this forum.This forum is amazing n all the people here are regular n well knowledgeable.And closing this forum just at the verge when we are finally about to solve the LOA puzzle once n for all,will sabotage everything :cry: .Rest is your wish.
Tashi
master6040

Post by master6040 »

so merlin what if i were to use this

• All the beliefs that are preventing you from improving your physical, mental and emotional aspects of your life; are now quickly and safely removed from your SM.

would that be way too general? or I need to be specific such as:

• All the beliefs that stop you from achieving your six pack abs as well as a proportional, strong, sexy and healthy body; are now quickly and safely removed from you SM.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:so merlin what if i were to use this

• All the beliefs that are preventing you from improving your physical, mental and emotional aspects of your life; are now quickly and safely removed from your SM.

would that be way too general? or I need to be specific such as:

• All the beliefs that stop you from achieving your six pack abs as well as a proportional, strong, sexy and healthy body; are now quickly and safely removed from you SM.
Just like you, I don't know and don't have all the answers because this is brand new to me and everyone else. A few weeks ago nobody was using the Cleaning NAPs because of the nasty physical symptoms but thanks to the Feel Great Line, this has changed.

My recommendation would be to always go for the most more specific line since it has a very more specific vibration while if you put everything all in the same basket, which vibration your SM will fix first, it's hard to tell.

So always find ONE PROBLEM and put it in the blank line of one of the 2 Cleaning NAP lines.

Good luck,

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Cleaning nap is really making u have a clearer mind about your manifestation. You shouldn't worry much about the specific words. For some people, their subconscious really need a specific words that they usually programmed to clean your limiting beliefs. If you have no clue what the words are, you could follow what Merlin been suggesting, which for me works like a charm. I actually use Merlin's paragraph now and I see things starting to move. I think it is best to see what is changing from our inner self because just like LOA, everything just reflecting from the inside :)

Let's keep listening to our naps, although we probably sick of the same words every night. But with a little patience and not putting a time frame or even Craving to it badly, we will get it eventually :) So, here's to NAP !!
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
AK47 wrote:

Merlin
2-3 Weeks.

Merlin
WOW! what were your nap lines like. im asking becuase how BIg was the goal. it could have been small so thats why it took only 2-3 weeks.

And how BIG were the results?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:WOW! what were your nap lines like. im asking becuase how BIg was the goal. it could have been small so thats why it took only 2-3 weeks.
It's the same 2 NAP lines that I posted on the 1st post of this thread.

The goal was to fix major health issues on my spinal cord that I had for many decades now. Btw, I didn't say that it took 2-3 weeks to totally fix it, I said that it took 2-3 weeks to begin to see results.

There's a BIG difference between the 2.

Merlin
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

I'm having a slight problem with the clearing nap's and falling asleep because they are giving me energy / recharging me :S .
I will experiment with some relaxation lines if it persists.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.