Success Testimonials for ebook #2 The Doorman

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

Success Testimonials for ebook #2 The Doorman

Post by Merlin »

This thread is NOT for asking questions or telling us your NAP is not working yet, etc..

This thread is for those who already see some changes going on and would like to post it here and give some hope to others who are just starting with their Cleaning NAPs. Who knows, I might add this in my next ebook.

Btw, you can reply and comment but those msg will be deleted to leave only the testimonials in a row.

Cheers,

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Success Testimonials for ebook #2 The Doorman

Post by Merlin »

Just got this testimonial from a guy on another forum, way too funny. He wanted his ex back I think.
By the way... My ex and I are going hiking today and we're having dinner together at my place on Monday WHY DIDN'T I STUMBLE ACROSS YOUR RESEARCH 6 MONTHS AGO!?!?!?!? Your creation of NAP's gives you the God given right to go ring the doorbell of every single LOA "guru" out there, and proceed to slap the hell out of them when they answer the door... Just throwing that out there. I could have saved myself endless hours of pointless visualizing, affirming, scripting, amongst other time consuming garbage the first time around. Thanks once again for your input!
Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

On July the 1st, I started on my cleaning NAP with a topic of finding a perfect buyer. It took me 7 days to bring a perfect buyer and another 4 days to seal the deal ( the buyer was from out of town ).
If any of you wonder, do you have to record it with emotions, in my honest experience, i didn't add any emotions to it at all.
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

My 25 dollars removal line hit me 25 dollars won 2 times!
So 50 total of two 25 dollar wins!

THIS IS THE AMAZING PART!
I walked into the store and instead of saying "6 dollar dice ticket please" what came out was
"6 dollar poker ticket please".. I didnt even notice until the instant poker game came up on the olg screen.

What happened here? My subconscious knew I was going to win on the poker ticket and overpowered my mind and made me say poker instead of dice?!

Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Heres a photo of my 25 dollar win last night ;)

I've never won this frequently before and with these amounts!
Theres no way all these wins are coincidence.
Attachments
again!.png
again!.png (192.51 KiB) Viewed 4351 times
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
yoyom

Post by yoyom »

Well, my business was almost dead. No orders from six months. Then found this forum. Started NAP for 500$ per week, which evntually turned into 500$ per day !
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Hey friends,
i Was doing a 3 topic cleaning NAP.Thats i would have been doing for 1 and half months.One among the 3 was to earn $3000/month.But i stopped it when merlin suggested me to listen to one topic.Then i replaced this 3 topic NAP with one topic health NAP. happy to tell you all that i got a Job suddenly out of bluemoon.This job gives me a monthly salary of $1000/month. :SupNap: And $1000 is a decent amount :mrgreen: in INDIA.Once my health NAP fetches me perfect Health i will start another money NAP with a bigger number. This cleanig NAP is a kickass :twisted:
tashi
jeromeec7

Post by jeromeec7 »

SUCCESS!
I did my first nap on a tvc shoot. It's been months since i get contacted by any agencies. It became quiet ever since i became very negative when i didn't land any job. I guess negative attracts negative? Then i tried listening to NAPS for 4 weeks recently, only saw signs but no result. Being impatient, i decided to change goal because i thought i should start doing a small goal since this TVC involves money. Now is the 5th week and even after changing NAP, I just got an offer just morning! Sadly i couldn't attend cus i had things on but still, it PROVES that nap works even after stopping it ! Detaching from my goal helps i guess. Oh wells , here my story :DD