The ONE Topic Cleaning NAP Challenge

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The ONE Topic Cleaning NAP Challenge

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:I remember the first time I learnt about the law of attraction, I was visiting my mum that day, and I was watching the lottery and I thought that I'd win just because I "believed I would", and then I got one or two numbers right and all the rest wrong, and got upset.
Just got a PM on another forum where the person wrote me "I did NAPs for the past 2 days and I don't have my goal, what's going on here???" :shock: .

You are right, people really don't know the LOA, they've been mislead, hidden important facts, lied to about it and now we have to fix all that.

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Merlin wrote:
Jdeadevil wrote:I remember the first time I learnt about the law of attraction, I was visiting my mum that day, and I was watching the lottery and I thought that I'd win just because I "believed I would", and then I got one or two numbers right and all the rest wrong, and got upset.
Just got a PM on another forum where the person wrote me "I did NAPs for the past 2 days and I don't have my goal, what's going on here???" :shock: .

You are right, people really don't know the LOA, they've been mislead, hidden important facts, lied to about it and now we have to fix all that.

Merlin
Yeah, I mean, I really don't want to offend anyone but there's a certain law of attraction forum that is just filled with people who think it's a magic quick-fix for getting your ex-partner back (no offence to the person on here who told me that's what they did). They probably think all they have to do is align their vibration with theirs again like hooking up a cable that's just fallen out, in a matter of days. I think most of the people who give genuine information regarding manifestation are the ones providing it for free. Have you ever read any of Rhonda Byrne's books? Terrible, now that's what I call misleading, and it's that kind of shit people need to stop paying attention to. Maybe I'm just intolerant, but this is just why you get so many people who are so skeptical about it, asking for scientific proof. And when people ask for scientific proof, I get slightly anxious because it proves they're not open-minded, like the scientific community knows everything. As I've said before, people just need to shut up and try it, and quit complaining when it doesn't work after five minutes.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:Have you ever read any of Rhonda Byrne's books? Terrible, now that's what I call misleading, and it's that kind of shit people need to stop paying attention to.
Not just stop paying attention to but rather stop "paying" them PERIOD.

Btw, on this other forum you are talking about, there is this guy who sells his technique for money (1st lesson is free of course :roll: ) pretending that it will erase our limiting beliefs to become rich etc... and when I asked him why he is starting another thread to go from $0 to $1 Million he said that he was not rich right now. :evil:

You see what I mean? These guys are NOT using the LOA for themselves, they just want to use the LOA to sell books, seminars and private sessions and use the hopeful people to make money off their backs.

Now the funny part is that since I'm the only one bitching about it, I'm getting all the shit from the admins and possibly even getting banned. :shock:

Like they said, no good deed goes unpunished. :?

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin like they said, no good deed goes unpunished.
Always favored these lines from Augustine

"The truth is like a Lion-You don't have to defend it-Let it loose-!!! It will defend itself."My Lt Col- used to say" when you are over the target you get the most flak- prep yourself.!" :)

Admire your fortitude and courage, keep it up mon ami!! You are indeed a badass! :lol: Thanx for all you've accomplished here.. :!:

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz :SupNap: Still cleaning!! :D
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Merlin, I even saw someone once using the LoA to convert people to Islam. I just looked at the eBook and instantly deleted it off my HDD. It's a good thing you're left-brained and can think of this in an objective strategic way. Can't stand an author or poster who fills out everything with fluffy new-age analogies, makes me get bored quickly. But after everything you post I feel more educated. :p
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

I really don't have a problem with Rhonda. I think it's great that her stuff has gotten people interested in LoA. But we all know that what she says just barely scratches the surface. I know I first learned about LoA by watching The Secret. And without that I wouldn't have gotten to do more research and wound up here.

I get that most people who watch The Secret won't bother to go beyond what they learn there and most of them probably end up just getting frustrated because they don't get what they want and just assume it doesn't work and they give up. But whatever, it really is up to the individual to take control of their lives and figure out what is really going to work to get them to their dreams.
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

what i have been wondering lately is that why merlin's or james n other old member's NAP manifest faster as compared to other new members.What i came to the conclusion. That they have manifested many small and big goals using NAP.SO they have developed strong faith on the NAP.So,now when they make any new NAP on a particular topic.There already strong belief that NAPs work awesome,make there manifestation faster as compared to other members
Tashi
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

tashi2.0 wrote:what i have been wondering lately is that why merlin's or james n other old member's NAP manifest faster as compared to other new members.What i came to the conclusion. That they have manifested many small and big goals using NAP.SO they have developed strong faith on the NAP.So,now when they make any new NAP on a particular topic.There already strong belief that NAPs work awesome,make there manifestation faster as compared to other members
Tashi
When something happens over and over happen, we seem to adapt to that behaviour of expecting. So subconsciously, the repetition of success probably trains our subconscious to get it, which over-all is what we want. But as I've been told, it won't train your subconscious to automatically switch to a reality, or something equally crazy, but it'll develop a healthy trust in NAPs, so when NAPs happen they work easier.
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Jdeadevil wrote:
tashi2.0 wrote:what i have been wondering lately is that why merlin's or james n other old member's NAP manifest faster as compared to other new members.What i came to the conclusion. That they have manifested many small and big goals using NAP.SO they have developed strong faith on the NAP.So,now when they make any new NAP on a particular topic.There already strong belief that NAPs work awesome,make there manifestation faster as compared to other members
Tashi
When something happens over and over happen, we seem to adapt to that behaviour of expecting. So subconsciously, the repetition of success probably trains our subconscious to get it, which over-all is what we want. But as I've been told, it won't train your subconscious to automatically switch to a reality, or something equally crazy, but it'll develop a healthy trust in NAPs, so when NAPs happen they work easier.
thats whats i have been telling.
tashi
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

I think that's likely to be the cause