Health NAP: COMPLETED....Next NAP...Muscle Testing

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
lpb3422

Re: Health NAP: COMPLETED....Next NAP...Muscle Testing

Post by lpb3422 »

How would this new information tie into NAPs that we are using to instantly shift to a desired parallel reality? For instance, let's say I wanted to jump to a parallel reality where I decided to not get married and devote my time and energy to an invention of mine and bringing it to market. Would I be specific on the outcome I desire? Forgive me but I am a bit confused with how to word this new information into a nap. I will test this tonight if I can get the wording figured out.
fairyqueen

Post by fairyqueen »

These latest developments are all very exciting. I'm going to stick to my cleaning NAP as I'm on Day #36 and I know I have a ton of limiting beliefs to clear about money.

But it will be great to hear from Merlin on November 4th if it's all worked!!!

(But will we hear from him? Or will he be in another dimension?)
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Halleluiah Merlin!!
its rocking. Really even if NAP crashes n burns for other things we know for sure that its gonna make a blast For health sector.
Tashi
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

fairyqueen wrote:These latest developments are all very exciting. I'm going to stick to my cleaning NAP as I'm on Day #36 and I know I have a ton of limiting beliefs to clear about money.

But it will be great to hear from Merlin on November 4th if it's all worked!!!

(But will we hear from him? Or will he be in another dimension?)
There will be an infinite amount of Merlin due to the infinite amount of realities. :lol:

I suppose it does raise the question of it will work, because obviously his reality has to change for it to work, but seen as people here have proven LTP to work, my closest guess from what can I remember is because this is a multiverse, where the infinite amount of realities act as resources for us to take certain things from (by copying the vibration), we automatically use that method because we subconsciously have the intention of keeping everything as it is except our desired changes and whatever follows those. Am I right there Merlin?

Also Merlin, I'm not going to change, but in theory I'm thinking something like this::

"All the beliefs and reasons that stop you receiving 100% true and accurate answers using muscle testing, have now been removed from your subconscious, along with the beliefs regarding how long it should take to achieve that goal. You now predict every single number correctly when playing Roulette, and you reach the vibration of predicting every single number on Roulette. You feel awesome twenty four seven and your subconscious accepts these new beliefs without giving you any trouble. You completely detach yourself from this goal."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

lpb3422 wrote:How would this new information tie into NAPs that we are using to instantly shift to a desired parallel reality?
It would be VERY similar to the LTP NAP. Kinda of a Mini-me LTP NAP. :lol:

The LTP NAP is about jumping to the end frame of ALL the 3D movie we can think of while those 3 added lines or more specifically the line that says "All the beliefs associated with the time it will take to achieve that goal, are now removed from your SM" is DIRECTLY aimed at jumping to the end frame of THIS specific goal.

Also, another difference is that the LTP "instant" jump will be made by INTENTION while this added line will still be part of a Cleaning NAP that needs to be listened to at night to bypass The Doorman and last many nights.

When you think about it, as I already explained in the LTP NAP thread, EVERYTHING is not real, NOTHING is solid, it's all stuff made up of atoms that are NOT SOLID. Science knows that since 1911 when Ernest Rutherford found out that the atoms was 99.999 empty space.

So if nothing is solid and everything is just an Electro-Magnetic Frequency or vibration change away, then WHY would it take us 3+ months to shift to the vibration where all our limiting beliefs are gone? We can change INSTANTLY the vibration of our radio and our TV set so why can't we change the vibration of our life instantly too?

This blue line above is directly aimed at our SM to tell it to find all the beliefs that tell us that it will take 3+ months to shift or that it takes 6 weeks to fix a broken leg, etc... and then REMOVE THOSE limiting beliefs.

Ok it may not take 3 or 6 days but at least less than 3+ month because the more we listen to our NAP, the more limiting beliefs regarding the 3+ month it takes us to shift will be removed getting us closer and closer to the 2nd added line which is "You now shift to the vibration of the goal...".

So right from the start our SM will know which vibration to aim for and remove all the limiting beliefs that we might have right now (by default) as to the time it takes to shift.

Who knows, maybe in a far far past, legs took 6 days to fix and then someone took longer and longer and today all doctors are saying that for a broken leg it take roughly 6 weeks and THIS is how we get those "time beliefs" implanted by default in our SM.

If this thing works, it will be a revolution in itself because it will also tell us all that we have A TON of limiting beliefs even some we never thought we have that have been passed down to us in our SM throughout Lord knows how many lifetimes.

Think about that. We are all new to NAPs, I know nobody did them the way we do it because I freakin invented the thing (well, in this reality that is :? ) so I know that it was not our parents who told us "Well you know kiddo, if you do a Cleaning NAP, it will take you AT LEAST 3 months to shift your entire vibration to reach your goal".

So the question now is how the hell have we managed to implant a "11 weeks average" limiting belief in our SM? I know I didn't do that to myself because I discovered it with you how long it would take.

Anyway, even if somehow I managed to do that, it's just a limiting belief and we have the tool to remove it and change it to the time frame that we want now.

So removing the "it will take 3+ MONTHS" belief and replace it with a "it will take 3+ DAYS" belief to manifest our goal hehe, I'M IN. :mrgreen: 8-) :lol:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:You now predict every single number correctly when playing Roulette, and you reach the vibration of predicting every single number on Roulette.
My MT tells me that this line will NOT work because it is not VERY PRECISE. Think about it. You can picture in your head yourself predicting ONE bet at a time. For example MT may tell you that the next winning number is 24 so you can picture the ball falling on the number 24 but you can hardly see the ball fall in "the next 10 spins" because you can only see the ball fall in ONE number slot at a time and not the next 10 times the ball will fall at least not in one mental image.

Just like in the new car example. I didn't say "You now reach the vibration of your new car" because that is too vague. It doesn't have a specific vibration or frozen frame feel to it that our SM can take us too. However, stepping on the pedal at the corner of ABC and XYZ street NOW THAT is something that your SM can picture clearly, figure out its unique vibration and take you to it.

Follow me?

So it's like a bit of visualization here mixed in BEFORE you record the NAP but nothing like the old method of trying to feel the emotions of already having your goal or things like that. We want just an image of a specific move you are doing when you have your goal. Can you think of a very specific frozen moment where you have your goal? Yes? Cool now write it down and use that line in your Cleaning NAP.

In the case of roulette, I guess all we have to do is remove the word EVERY so the line becomes now "You now predict the next winning number when playing Roulette using MT". If you can even see a little movie in your head before you record your NAP, the better it will be because your SM will refer to that movie for guidance.

Now I don't know yet if we should see a specific number in our mental movie or even write it in our Cleaning NAP lines because we don't want to put limits on this but time and testing will confirm this later on. So for now let's just use a specific number in our mental movie only.

So picture your MT curling your toes when you arrive at the number 24 for example, yourself betting on 24 and then seeing the ball land on the 24.

If you can only predict the #24 then Houston, we have a problem here. :lol: and might have to do the NAP for all 37 numbers but I don't think this is what will happen.

Cheers,

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

So again, you're talking about the 11 weeks being a rough estimate of how long it takes to reach a certain vibration & manifest, not necessarily how long it takes to clear out all the negative beliefs? Which we are assuming sort of happens at a slow and steady pace, since they seem to be dumped into our SM at a slow and steady pace as well. Since you manifested money stuff with goal NAPs very quickly before, so obviously you didn't have a belief at that point that it would take 3 months to do it.

I'm just thinking this sounds a lot like the goal NAPs that worked before to manifest things quicker, except this time we are adding it (with more details) to the cleaning NAPs that will remove the limiting beliefs at the same time.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:So again, you're talking about the 11 weeks being a rough estimate of how long it takes to reach a certain vibration & manifest,
No no no.

I said that BY DEFAULT we seem to have this 11 weeks period implanted in our SM to BOTH clear all our limiting beliefs AND reach the vibration of our goal but we don't need to follow this guideline and can remove the limiting beliefs on the manifestation part because by looking at past cases of fast manifestations (ex: my $500 NAP took only 3 days), we don't need for ALL the limiting beliefs to be cleared to attract a goal. We can attract it NOW and pay later :lol: by removing the limiting beliefs in the next 3+ months and even then, who knows those 11 weeks of cleaning are not another set of limiting beliefs that we could clear faster. :?

Anyway, for now let's leave the 11 weeks thing to the limiting beliefs part and focus on the DAYS we could manifest our goal using those extra lines.

Just don't forget, even if you manifest your goal within 3 days, that doesn't mean you will maintain it because you still have limiting beliefs to clear on this topic.

So if you don't want to lose it all back, better continue to listen to your NAP. :lol:

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Yeah I see what you mean about the subconscious not being an indication when the number will show up. A fraction of the time already when I made specific number predictions, it comes like, one or two bets later, which is weird, but this makes sense.
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Aha! Yes thank you, makes total sense now.

Of course we can manifest quickly, we've all done it before with various things. So the idea is to use the "3 line booster" to manifest quickly, then if it works we can continue with a general cleaning NAP on that topic for 100 days or whatever to get rid of all the negative beliefs.