My MT NAP

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: My MT NAP

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:I'd like to believe that he simply doesn't know HOW to influence his genes despite really believing in the theory. I'd be disappointed if he were one of those who do sell their BS but don't believe it.
It's not that he doesn't believe in it otherwise why write a book about it? What I think is that he observed that a change in beliefs did have an impact on the cells just like Dr. Siegel and his multiple personalities patients, but just didn't have a clue as to HOW to change those darn beliefs on demand.

I knew that Lipton got it wrong when he was interviewed by Wayne Dyer. When Dyer asked him how to change the beliefs and Lipton talked about "Buddhist Mindfullness" or watching every thought that you have in your Conscious Mind I thought :shock: wow! Ok this guy doesn't have a single clue as to how to tap into the Subconscious Mind AT ALL. :(

Ever since I saw that interview, I saw his body get worse everytime by gaining weight, white hair and beard, etc...

It's not too late, he still has many decades to go (I think) so plenty of time to learn about NAPs and reverse the process. He will not argue a lot I think because he already know the logic behind it but with results from this forum, that's all he needs to try them.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Says Ok this guy doesn't have a single clue as to how to tap into the Subconscious Mind AT ALL. :(
Hadn't you queried or tried to contact Lipton about this on some level. However it is a damn shame , that he is so lax and

uncaring as to his general welfare as he is so self effacing in his writings. Is he on this site in any way, if not he should

be apprised of the work going on here ,to at least better his appearance.Hardly good advertising.

wireman Cheerz -- :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Hadn't you queried or tried to contact Lipton about this on some level.
I thought of contacting him and Gregg Braden but we are not done here. We think we are on the right path but so far the results are still missing so I don't want to contact him until we master this stuff.

Merlin