My MT NAP

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Jdeadevil

Re: My MT NAP

Post by Jdeadevil »

Tonight is the night! Will post again when I've woken up a bit and tested. I woke up at a ridiculous time today, but I'm just going to blame that on NAPs, I had a full 12 hour sleep! I went to bed at about 2:00am, woke up at 6:00am, went back to sleep, then woke up at 2:00pm!
Perun

Post by Perun »

No one woke you up?
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Nope, would use my alarm but it never works, I always get back into bed because my body feels that crap and fragile.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

0/37 again. I'm starting to get depressed with this now. I feel like at this rate, it'll take another 3 months.
Serris

Post by Serris »

Jdeadevil wrote:0/37 again. I'm starting to get depressed with this now. I feel like at this rate, it'll take another 3 months.

Hang IN THERE! JDEADEVIL! :SupNap:

It may seem that way!

But in reality, you just one feet away! ;)
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

It's like.. I start thinking "Well maybe if I divide it into 4, my score will be higher, as it's a 1/4 chance", then the numbers stop even being in the same part of the board so my score isn't even good on that either.

I can't help but feel I'm doing it wrong, I can't even use MT to find out because I'm still getting "Nope you might as well just be guessing hurr hur hurr"
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:0/37 again.
:shock: What??? Does that mean our SM was joking with us??? Naaaaaaaahhhhhh this can't be right? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jdeadevil wrote:I'm starting to get depressed with this now.
:lol: :lol:

Oh come on, it's not the end of the world. Yeah it sucks but just continue to listen to your NAP and we will know for sure in the upcoming weeks.

As I said earlier, I give MT until the end of 2013 to get a better accuracy and if I don't I'm dropping the NAP and moving on to another topic.

Hey who knows, maybe we are not supposed to have all this power.

MT predictions are like a dime a dozen so we should listen but not bet our life on them. That's why we need to TEST because this is the ONLY way to get the truth.

Merlin
Serris

Post by Serris »

DAMN Straight! Merlin! 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:I can't help but feel I'm doing it wrong
I see what you mean.

I just said to my SM "Alright wise ass, nice joke you pulled there :roll: , how about the truth for once".

So I asked these questions but maybe they are jokes too so again, only time and testing will confirm this.

I asked if the 3/37 average that we should hit these days were also a joke and got a NO. So technically, we should hit this 3/37 each day but as you noticed, our SM has not finished joking with us so I said "Ok I see you are still wanting to joke with us but can you give us how many days each week where we will be able to see these 3/37?" and the answer I got was 3 per week.

So as you already know, the statistical average is just 1/37 so if we get even just 1 of those 3/37 per week, we will be VERY lucky and if we get 2 then something will really be going on here and 3 of those 3/37 will be the absolute confirmation that MT has broken those statistical averages.

So 4 days per week our SM will joke with us and give us those 0/37 and 1/37 like I got yesterday too but now all we have to do is continue testing and playing our 37 spins each day and see if we get those 3/37 predictions.

For example, I asked if I will get this week another one of those 3 or 4/37 like I had 2 days ago and got just 1 more. So if this is true, then I don't care that my SM gives me 0/37 all week long, if I still get a 2nd 4/37 this week then I WILL BE 100% SURE that I will have broken the laws of probabilities. You follow?

If we keep getting 0/37 then obviously our SM will not let us control roulette so we will have to drop the NAP and move on but we are not done yet and I strongly believe that our SM will have to obey those new beliefs we are implanting in it regarding roulette.

So don't give up, keep spinning the roulette and let us know what you find.

Cheers,

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

As nasty as this sounds it makes me feel slightly better knowing these results have grind your gears too. :lol:

But yeah I understand the theory here, and I think it might just make sense, so I'll keep testing, just need to do it earlier in the day so I don't end up getting tired half way through and go to bed. By the way on that note, I know it's been asked plenty of times before but needing more sleep is a common symptom of NAPs aren't they? Or is that just when you use Theta inducing music?