My MT NAP

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: My MT NAP

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:Aha, this is making a lot more sense to me now. Well surely then this proves that my limiting beliefs on MT are going.. Or is it?
Huh I would need to see your MT NAP lines for that because in mine, I'm telling my SM that the MT results must be 100% TRUE "DESPITE" the fact that I may have limiting beliefs on certain topics.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 999#p21999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pretty clever huh. :twisted:

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

"All the beliefs and reasons that stop your subconscious from giving you true and accurate answers using muscle testing on any topic, have now been removed from your subconscious. You feel great 24/7 and you are completely detached from your goal."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:"All the beliefs and reasons that stop your subconscious from giving you true and accurate answers using muscle testing on any topic, have now been removed from your subconscious. You feel great 24/7 and you are completely detached from your goal."
Well my MT tells me that it will do the job but my line is better I think.

As usual ... :twisted: time and testing will tell my friend.

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

You have the extra lines in because you started it later so to me that just sounds like common sense. Just wish I waited longer so I could have tried them, but nothing that can be done really about that. I'm not even at the half way point yet, about day 40, and I'm already at the point where my SM is being a dick and purposely moving the marker ever so slightly, so to me that sounds like there aren't many limiting beliefs left compared to when I started, and the SM is hiding behind the small fraction of limiting beliefs like a shield from Space Invaders (my NAP is the aliens shooting). Last time I checked the number of limiting beliefs was apparently 4400 and at least 100 were being eaten away each night. Guess what. That also gave me a deadline of mid-December. But yeah, time and testing will definitely tell. Still would be a nice Christmas present if I broke the law of averages.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:I'm not even at the half way point yet, about day 40
Remember, you used the old format which was 11 weeks so 77 days so at 40, you crossed that half way mark and MT tells me that it won't take you 77 days but more like 61 so you are 2/3 done here.

So stop bitching. :evil:

Merlin :lol:
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Merlin wrote:
Jdeadevil wrote:I'm not even at the half way point yet, about day 40
Remember, you used the old format which was 11 weeks so 77 days so at 40, you crossed that half way mark and MT tells me that it won't take you 77 days but more like 61 so you are 2/3 done here.

So stop bitching. :evil:

Merlin :lol:
You remind me of some kind of strict PE teacher when you say the word bitching. :lol:

Or maybe I'm just taking your vocabulary personally again. Anyway I'm not bitching, I'm just thinking out loud. You did call it the 100 day challenge though. 40 day = 40/100. Least that's how I understand
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:You remind me of some kind of strict PE teacher when you say the word bitching. :lol:

Or maybe I'm just taking your vocabulary personally again. Anyway I'm not bitching, I'm just thinking out loud.
yeah you are and you are not alone to be irritated by this word, many people are jumping 5 feet high when I tell them to stop bitching. :lol:

But you are right about the strict teacher though. I'm like the father figure of NAPs here. Here you don't cry like a baby, you don't whine, YOU TEST and if you don't, daddy will give you a spanking. :twisted:

Now go to your room and do your homework. :lol:

Merlin Image
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Well you can't say I didn't do it when I'm a multi-millionaire thanks to this. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

So I just asked MT if this "supposedly" hot night of the 26 is still going on and got a YES. :shock:

I got a...

- 10% chances of a 6/37 or more
- 90% chances of a 5/37
- 10% chances of a 4/37 or less

Now hehe, do you believe this is going to happen? Hehe

Do you believe in Santa?? As for me I don't.

We shall have the answers in about 4-5 hours.

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Merlin I'm confused, what you talking about?

Oh you're talking about Roulette, thought you meant "hot" in regards to the picture of chick dressed as Santa you posted.

I asked my MT about how many limiting beliefs about money but as I said in my thread the other week, I get a five figure sum so I'm assuming obviously over 10,000. Thing is, what's going to happen to them once I remove the 3700-3800 limiting beliefs I now apparently have on MT accuracy? Will they all just disappear? That'd be amazing and very convenient. But my guess is that my earnings on money will be short-lived, it would only make sense for that to happen.

I also asked my MT about the legitimacy of those percentages in your post and got a "NO". But we'll see!