My MT NAP

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
plg

Re: My MT NAP

Post by plg »

Merlin wrote:So I just asked MT if this "supposedly" hot night of the 26 is still going on and got a YES. :shock:

I got a...

- 10% chances of a 6/37 or more
- 90% chances of a 5/37
- 10% chances of a 4/37 or less

Merlin
My SM said 5/37 too. Well, unless you are too busy with Santa Claus, then in that case it's 0/37 :roll:
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

And then the boat doesn't explode. Replace boat with the Roulette wheel, and the explosion with it landing on our predicted numbers, and that's our situation right now.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

plg wrote:My SM said 5/37 too. Well, unless you are too busy with Santa Claus, then in that case it's 0/37 :roll:
It's neither one...I got a 2/37 :(

As of right now, I will not do MT on roulette anymore, I will continue to test each 2-3 days and see it the results got any better with time.

Sorry to may have popped your bubble but it's not over yet.

Keep the faith guys.

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQyVUTcpM4[/youtube]
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Merlin wrote:
Then I asked how much % of accuracy will I have on these days...

1 Nov.: 3%
8 Nov.: 4%
15 Nov.: 7%
22 Nov.: 9%
29 Nov.: 22%
6 Dec.: 76%
12 Dec.: 100%
Not really surprising since if these numbers are correct..then you just need a tiny bit more time before getting a really high accuracy.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:Not really surprising since if these numbers are correct..
Even then those numbers are not right. I was getting a 35% number for today more than the 22% I should get in 3 days from now according to this.

I think that my SM is scared shitless of this MT accuracy NAP and is making his joking side go in overdrive with the roulette. In Health and regarding NAPs the accuracy was ok but regarding roulette, it's a big 0% accuracy.

Right now, I'm waiting for a 4-Line NAP to manifest to confirm if this 6-7 weeks average range was not another joke because the only solid stats we have is coming from the old Cleaning NAP which seem to take 11 weeks in average.

So if this 7 weeks was a joke too and the 11 weeks is the accurate one then we have to push the MT NAP success at the end of January for me and that would explain why MT sucks right now at roulette.

The other option is that it's an "ALL or NOTHING" NAP meaning that my SM will joke with me even at 99.9% and one day in early Dec. *BANG* I will hit 100% and predict all 37/37 numbers in a row but right now I don't see any progression AT ALL. :(

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Merlin wrote: - 10% chances of a 6/37 or more
- 90% chances of a 5/37
- 10% chances of a 4/37 or less
I just realized this adds up to more than 100%... :lol:
Perun

Post by Perun »

Don't give up, Merlin, just don't give up.
plg

Post by plg »

It's looking like 'all or nothing' at this point. Guess more time and testing will tell :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:Don't give up, Merlin, just don't give up.
I won't it's just that as I said earlier, the limiting beliefs I have about money are slowing my MT results on roulette and just like that other NAP, nothing will work until we get to 100%.

MT gave me 3 dates here. The 5/37 on Nov. 26 is now a bust, Dec. 2 to get a 37/37 is next Monday and Dec. 9 to arrive at 100%. So we will see how it goes in about 12 days or so.

If none of these dates work then all hell will break loose and EVERYTHING will be thrown out the window and I better see some progression by the end of December or else I'm done with this shit. This SM is playing with me like I was Barbie doll and I don't like the feeling of it. :evil:

Thank God Jdeadevil is doing an MT NAP too and doing it the old NAP way and that it will also end near the end of December so if he has some success then I might stick to the NAP but we'll see about that.

Merlin