Instant manifestations regularly... (relating to my NAP)

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.

Instant manifestations regularly... (relating to my NAP)

Post by 222 »

I seem to have regular incidents where it feels like I've just instantly shifted to the reality where what I was "manifesting" happens. It mainly happens in poker tournaments, (My NAP is based on poker). It seems to happen mainly in an important situation, like a big pot in the important stages late into a tournament and such. There's been many incidents, for ages now and I really am starting to believe there is more to poker, card games, well any game that involes randomness, what am I saying; ofcours there is it's been shown many of times.

Anyway, it happened tonight so it's fresh in my mind for me to post it...

I was having a hard time at the table, managed to get my stack down to about half the average and it was a few hours into the tournament, few unlucky hands and mistakes earlier on. Anyway It's been a while and I haven't had anything amazing to get involved with and rebuild my stack, so I calmly think to myself "a hand is due to double you up". Next hand I pick up [9][10] and I raise. I get 2 callers both with more chips than me.

What is poker: Texas hold 'em (also known as hold 'em or holdem) is a variation of the standard card game of poker. Texas hold 'em consists of two cards being dealt face down to each player and then five community cards being placed face-up by the dealer — a series of three ("the flop") then an additional single card ("the turn" or "fourth) and another additional card ("the river" or fifth street") - with players having the option to check, bet, raise or fold after each deal; i.e., betting may occur prior to the flop, "on the flop", "on the turn", and "on the river".

The flop (first 3 cards) come down. I bet into them with nothing much hoping to get a fold from them both and take the chips. Both player 1 and player 2 call. The turn gives me a gutshot-straight-draw (meaning; 4 cards to give me the straight). Also giving player 1 straight draw, although if he gets it actually is the worst card in the deck for him as he will have a lower straight to me but will be totally unaware. Player 2 has a pair. So myself and player 1 check and player 2 bets. Mathematically it would be correct for me to fold here, unless I think I can bluff them off if a scare card lands on the river (final card). But I was feeling it, there was something telling me to go for it, I told myself the card I needed ("give me the 8 of diamonds") and I called, player 1 also called. The pot was big at this point and if I hit that gin card I would be back in the tournament with an above average chip-stack.

So with my 8% chance of hitting the 8 holding on the dealer brings out the next card... The 8 of diamonds. I bet, Player 1 goes all in and Player 2 manages to fold saving him some extra chips.

I win the hand :D...

Sadly I went on to get knocked out later before the money, but anyway, that's poker... Well not for long it isn't, soon it will be sheer wins (I hope! :evil: :D )

This sort of thing seems to happen a lot, and sometimes it's not in my favor. Sometimes I'll be feeling worried and can tell what I'm doing isn't good but it's like my mind insists on creating some doubting thoughts and such whilst I'm playing which can cause the exact cards I didn't want to come in (kind of like how you attract what you desire and what you fear?).

I remember playing a tournament and feeling so great, so confident and ready, even when the bad hands happened I stayed positive and could just feel it was going to be good deep down. That was my best ever result that night, which I used a NAP for a week before it (super nap!).
Read about that here- http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=1336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've had many incidences doing this on roulette and blackjack too, I've posted about them before and maybe if I think it's worth repeating later I'll type them out. But today one happened on roulette. I got given £3 change from the buy-in of the poker tournament so on the break I placed it on the £2-min blackjack table and tried to flip it up. I managed to get it to around £7 then I just got such a strong feeling to go all in along with betting on the "3" (The 3 pays 9/1 if a flush/straight/trips comes up using your 2 cards and the dealers), I hadn't done it at all this was the first time so I went for it. My card comes down a 8 of clubs and I'm willing the dealer to pull a club or a 9 or 7, he pulls a K of clubs... My next card, a club for the straight. That paid back £20... I know it's not insane money but for a £3 investment in 5 minutes on the break I can't complain at all. I was happy with the x6.66 return so I went back in the poker room.
I've done this many times in the past and do feel I've made money with the "3" than I have lost, as I don't play it every hand just when I'm feeling it. (feeling powerful? know it's coming in? hmm... who knows, I'm just feeling it lol).

Soo... I had a brainwave...

What if it is the power of my subconscious working consciously or being able to manifest with it, sometimes without my will but realizing I created it, for example the other night one guy got bluffed and I said to the guy who folded "your kings are good bud ;)" and he just shrugged (not wanting to let me know if he had pocket Kings [K][K] or not) few hours go by I'm in a pot where I try a big bluff on him, he takes his time as it's a very scary board and reluctantly calls, he has [K][K], hmm? haha.)

So what if I were to make a audio program, a little .mp3 on my phone which just throws in loads of random affirmations such as "you always make your flush" "you fold when you are beat" "you know when you are ahead" "you get good hands all the time" "you get so lucky" "pocket aces" "you have aces" "ace ace ace ace" "you are so lucky" etc etc etc so quite I consciously forget it, maybe even adding it behind some of my songs I actually listen to whilst playing? I might have to give this a try and see if it helps influence anything at all.

Man when I get in the zone of writing a thread I just like to keep writing :lol:

edit: I see the pictures slightly don't match my text, my mistake, the pictures are just to give you an idea what's going on :P

- A cool thread of mine on a lottery attract a long time before I knew all this SM business (well I always knew, but consciously, you know what I mean!) http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 310#p20310" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Instant manifestations regularly... (relating to my NAP)

Post by 222 »

Merlin man all these guests viewing isn't nice, I think everyone should start registering
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

222 wrote:Merlin man all these guests viewing isn't nice, I think everyone should start registering
Ain't nothing I can do about that my friend hehe :lol:

Merlin

Post by 222 »

Merlin wrote:
222 wrote:Merlin man all these guests viewing isn't nice, I think everyone should start registering
Ain't nothing I can do about that my friend hehe :lol:

Merlin
Merlin what's your take on my main post, I like your replies you often give a good insight and such. What's your opinion on trying the subliminal affirmations to focus my subconscious mind more in my favour.

Also any chance you could try a MT or anything to see how close I am to my goal or somthing along them lines, if your not busy ofcours. Very curious.

Cheers
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

I heard one of them is a Japanese warlord who is planning on using Merlin's technology in order for the west to be destroyed.
Serris

Post by Serris »

Pffff, Japanese Warlord, Ohh pul--pleaseeee. :P

I think its Mr. Jar Jar Hiter ;)

:P

Serris
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

222 wrote:I seem to have regular incidents where it feels like I've just instantly shifted to the reality where what I was "manifesting" happens. .......
222, congrats on seeing these instant manifestatons :)

Your post reminded me of this Bashar talk:

"In fact, the very fact that you experience one moment to be different from the next is the very product of shifting into a different parallel reality.

Every possible move you could make, every possible direction you could go in, every possible thought you could have, already exists. And there is, for every one of those directions and thoughts, a "probable you," already thinking it; and moving in that direction, so to speak. A representational image of yourself, in some dimensional reality, that is already representative of that idea or that experience.

Your overall consciousness, the consciousness that you are, "flickers," if you will; to use an analogy, flickers from moment to moment, embodying itself, if you will, in all of these different, shall we say, frames of yourself, statues of yourself in different probable positions. And decides, moment to moment, which position shall be the next position it will take to add to its illusion of continuous movement, of continuity, of history, of evolution, of progression
."

I don't know if your NAP is making you aware of these instant manifestations but it sure sounds like it.

Good luck and let us know if you keep having them :SupNap:
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Great work 222,
I myself became super addicted to poker. will definitely try this poker NAP after my current (secret mission) Nap is over.
Tashi