Getting into the Xmas spirit :-)

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Believing Love

Re: Getting into the Xmas spirit :-)

Post by Believing Love »

Thank you Merlin.

So I should change it to GOAL now ?
And leave the 4 lines behind ?
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:Thank you Merlin.

So I should change it to GOAL now ?
And leave the 4 lines behind ?
You are on the 4-line NAP? :shock:

Cool then stick with it because you already have a Goal Line in there. ;)

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

yes i am. its been a month now with 4lines nap :P
ok, sticking to it !! :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:yes i am. its been a month now with 4lines nap :P
ok, sticking to it !! :)
So far most people with 4-Line NAPs have either totally cleared their limiting beliefs or are very low and since those are just about 4 weeks old, then it looks like the 6-7 weeks time frame may be the real thing and not a joke after all. ;)

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Time will tell... time will tell ( Merlin's style ) :P
manifesto

Post by manifesto »

hello you guys,
after exploring this forum last months i decided to register because of this interactive thread :O . Good job people especially Merlin!

Merlin could you MT how many limiting beliefs i still have on my relationship topic? Thanks
beingchange

Post by beingchange »

I want to know too, Merlin!

My NAP is on growing tall. I have done 1 month using the old format and its been a month with the new 4-line NAP :D

FYI: I've also got my girlfriend doing a lottery NAP using the old format, and it's been a month for her and half way through the month, she told she had this feeling of complete happiness take over her for no apparent reason while at work. It was nothing she had experienced before, and its all thanks to the NAP :D
Mariposa

Post by Mariposa »

So if I got that right, after cleaning all limiting beliefs, it will take us 2 weeks to get our goal (if we continue listening to our NAP) and 4 weeks if we stop listening to the NAP.
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Hi merlin can you tell me how many limiting belief left against the NAP which i am doing ??
Tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mariposa wrote:So if I got that right, after cleaning all limiting beliefs, it will take us 2 weeks to get our goal (if we continue listening to our NAP) and 4 weeks if we stop listening to the NAP.

Remember this cute little guy trying to reach the moon? Well removing the limiting beliefs is like cutting his ball and chain but doing so does NOT take him to the moon, he still has to go out there and get it. Follow me?

Having no resistance does NOT automatically mean having your goal in your hands. What did you expect? That Santa would drop your goal in your cheminee the next morning? :lol:

So be patient and take all the actions that your SM is attracting to you to make you attract your goal.

As for the 4 weeks vs 2 weeks, again this is MT so don't take it too literally. It makes sense though that with a Goal NAP it will speed up the attraction process. So you can do a Goal NAP (or keep listening to your 4-Line NAP) for a few more weeks and then we will see if this was not another joke from my SM. ;)

Cheers,

Merlin