The NAPs ups and downs

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Ruthie

Re: The NAPs ups and downs

Post by Ruthie »

Thanks Mariposa, I think I will give it some thought and change it at the weekend. At the moment I feel a bit 'blah' when I try to describe my desired relationship (getting bored with myself now!! hahaha) but if I feel inspired enough I will change it.

I will definitely do the 3 line NAP next time (mid Feb. probably) on money. I will let you know how I get on and once again thank you!!
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Merlin wrote:
VirgoShowgirl wrote: it's a little over 6 months for 2 Big Topics, which isn't bad, is it ?
It's basically what MT predicted many month ago which is about 3 months per topic.

You need to have the patience of a saint to do this but 1 NAP X 6 months or 2 NAPs X 3 months, the time frame is the same.

However, by going with 1 topic at a time (ex: Relationships) then you would have finished the 1st topic and would have already found the right person for you 3 months ago and today you would now finish the 2nd topic NAP on Money.

The only thing that could change that 3 month time frame now is the 4-7 goal lines in the 3-Line NAP.

Now that you have cleared and attracted all related beliefs, what's you next NAP? or will you take a break and wait for manifestations first?

Merlin
Yep that's right, but I figured that I as I started with two topics, I might aswell finish with both :p
I switched to 5 goal lines on my double NAP about two weeks ago, don't know if that helped for the addition of positive beliefs, but I guess it did !!

So should I keep listening until manifestation, or should I start my new NAP now, what do you think ?

A night without NAP is a wasted night :D

My next NAP will be on loosing 5 kilos, and when I'm done with this I have a series of Career related NAPs, I think I'm covered for the next couple of years ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:So should I keep listening until manifestation, or should I start my new NAP now, what do you think ?
I would stick with it just because I don't fully trust MT. This whole "everything is clear" could be a joke and it could also be the truth but why take the chance? Stick to it until manifestation.

If MT was right then you are in Step 3 and it looks like Step 3 takes days so you should be days away from BOTH goals. :shock: :D

As usual, time will tell. Good luck. :SupNap:

Merlin
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, my date canceled last night, and so far, nothing upcoming as far as money goes, so it will be a surprise on BOTH sides ! :D Will keep you informed ;)
:SupNap:
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Thats y why instead of thinking . I have continued with My NAP . Without any change tirelessly now. Till now it hasn't brought me anywhere . but this doesn't mean I am not going to leave my baby alone. It has become my habit to listen to my NAP. And its not harming me to listen. I am going on with my normal day today life. Let this secret project flourish If it flourishes i wil be the king , If not i am having nothing to loose. I think same goes for the other members too. If you are failing miserably there is no point in bitching about it . Doing NAP is no effort at all at your part. So there is no point in bitching
Tashi