The NAPs ups and downs

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

The NAPs ups and downs

Post by Merlin »

I don't know what's up with some of you these days but I feel a lot of discouragement or even doubts about NAPs and I wanna to tell you that this research is NOT made for everyone here.

You need to be tough to do it because it's a living nightmare or a roller coaster from hell sometimes. You think the NAP is about to work and it fails miserably and people start bitching and having doubts and leaving the forum or saying that NAPs don't work and they never will, etc, etc...

In 2004 when I did my first NAP and it took 3 days....3 FREAKIN DAYS to work, I was convinced this was THE time frame it would take to manifest a goal.

Needless to say, this up was followed by a down and almost all 10 day Goal NAPs failed 1 after the next but did I give up? NO. I Learned from it and went on with it creating this forum in 2009.

Very soon after launching the forum, we started testing Cleaning only NAPs without the "feel great line" and we all got sick so NAPs failed again. Sure there were some bitching and so but we stood up and continued walking and testing new ways.

When we did the long term Goal only NAP in the 100 Day Challenge of Dec. 2012, we all crashed and burned in the spring of 2013 but did we all give up? NO, we continued testing.

Then we tried the multiple topic NAPs which worked a bit but was wayyyyyy too slow so we tried something else like a 1 topic Cleaning only NAP and at the end of 2013 we all know that even though it wasn't a total failure, it was still not the NAP to do but did we give up? Of course not. We tried the 4 and now 3-Line NAPs.

Will it work? We don't know but if it fails, we should learn from that and move on and test other things.

Whining and bitching LEADS NOWHERE. We must ALWAYS look at what doesn't work and try to look for a solution.

This is not the first time I have kicked negative or whining members and it won't be the last time. I will not let myself drag down by negativity and will continue marching towards the day I will find the right NAP to attract ALL of our goals.

So if you think that in the next few weeks you will come here to bitch about not having your goal THINK AGAIN. I will not allow it. Negative posts will be deleted, whining discussions will be locked and accounts will be deactivated.

Now don't get me wrong, if the next few weeks I don't get my goal (MT and roulette) I will be as pissed as you maybe even more because after 10 years of research on NAPs alone I thought I would be in for a break in 2014 but if that ever happens, I will suck it up and look for things to learn and move on to the new tests to do.

You will have a decision to make whether you have the spine to fail and stand up or stay down and leave this forum.

I want only the best of the best with me not cry babies who see their ENTIRE world fall apart at the 1st little bump on the road.

So brace yourselves, we are entering a calm zone in the next few weeks, now that calm could the end of the storm FOR GOOD or that we have moved to the eye of the Hurricane and have a rough road still ahead of us before we crack that LOA Puzzle.

Do you have the right stuff for this research?

Merlin
time_is_now

Re: The NAPs ups and downs

Post by time_is_now »

Merlin, just for the SOLE fact you fixed your health problems with NAPS, it means NAPs ARE working :)
Mariposa

Post by Mariposa »

Couldn't agree more!
I need a place drama-free. On the other hand it's not like we paid to get the NAP secret or you promised that we will get our goal by a specific date. Everything is crystal clear. We test! If someone thinks they can't handle it or they have a better technique, well they can try it.
As far as I am concerned I will continue till we all get what we want! :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Sir, YES SIR !!! :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

time_is_now wrote:Merlin, just for the SOLE fact you fixed your health problems with NAPS, it means NAPs ARE working :)
Oh yeah they work and they have worked in ALL of those tests (10 day Goal only NAP, Teri Mahaney's 10 day version of the Goal + Cleaning NAP together, the 30+ day Goal only NAP, the Cleaning only NAP, etc).

In every single one of these tests someone manages to have a success story to tell which tells us that we are on the right track but we may have a long road ahead of us so I don't want people to focus on problems but focus on solutions.

Like I said many times here, this forum is NOT like any other regular discussion forum, it's more like a PRIVATE CLUB and to get the membership card, you must be a real hardcore LOA FAN and have the spine and the stomach to handles rough seas.

This forum is NOT for everyone.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mariposa wrote:As far as I am concerned I will continue till we all get what we want! :SupNap:
Now THAT is the spirit. :SupNap:

Thank you darling.

Merlin
Bullitt

Post by Bullitt »

I've been listening to my current NAP topic in just about every form - cleaning only, 6-line/4-line, with and without the safely line, now 3-line - since October. I've made it this far and now it just feels natural to turn on my mp3 player at night and turn it off in the morning, so I'll carry on regardless. If I have to test another version of this NAP, I'll do that too. :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Bullitt wrote:If I have to test another version of this NAP, I'll do that too. :D
Thank you.

"Winners never quit and quitters never win." - Vince Lombardi

I don't know how or when we will get there but we will master this LOA. it's just a mater of time. Look at all we have learned in 2013 alone. It's really incredible. :shock:

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=1505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
ps142

Post by ps142 »

you couldn't have put it better! lets do it!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Then again, it's ok to quit a NAP if you think that it doesn't work and want to try another one or go learn what you need to learn to make it work but that's NOT quitting, that's stepping and looking back at what doesn't work and try to make it better.

Kinda like my 2012 Goal only NAP I did to have Blue eyes. I dropped it after 6-8 weeks because it was going nowhere. Recently I found out that this NAP acquired me ALL the 2,200 positive beliefs I needed to have blue eyes but I still had the 2,100 old "brown eye" beliefs still present in my SM.

So by learning in 2013 the "feel great line" to use Cleaning NAPs and remove those old beliefs, I am now able to finish the job of this Blue Eye NAP in 2014 or whenever I feel like it.

This is what we do here. We fall, we learn, we continue and test new things.

Merlin