The Science of Manifestation (Research & eBook)

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
kenji

Re: The Science of Manifestation (Research & eBook)

Post by kenji »

Hey Merlin,

Are you familiar with orgone technology? You can penetrate your subconscious mind easier with orgone.

If i have time and if you're interested. I'll write some of my success and not so successful experience with how i manifested some of the things in my life using radionic and meditation at night (with the help of some brainwave entrainment music and orgone energy).

I'm going to record some affirmations later and mix it with my brainwave music. I think this way, it may help to solve some problems stated here that is the loud volume preventing one to sleep comfortably. Especially if one uses theta brainwave entrainment.

Cheers
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

kenji wrote:Hey Merlin,

Are you familiar with orgone technology?
Yeah I heard about Orgone Pyramids and stuff but that's too "right brainer" or metaphysical for me even if I'm a guy with an open mind.

I don't want to get too off track here because I think that we are close to a major breakthrough with NAPs but we have to stick to our NAPs for 60+ days in order to finally test if this theory is right or not.

We may all have good reasons to stop our present NAP but if we all do that, we will never know if repetition was the missing piece of the puzzle and everywhere you look, you will find that repetition of the same affirmation for a minimum of 60 days keeps coming back again and again in LOA courses and discussions on the LOA.

If you want to test this Orgone thing, be my guest but for me, I will stick with NAPs.

Merlin
kenji

Post by kenji »

Hi, just sharing more ideas. Actually, all forms of manifestation are metaphysical (be it big or small, normal or supernatural). Some would say through the right affirmation creates the right attitude, then followed by the right action and thus the right result, all scientifically justified... But creating the right attitude alone doesn't increase your odd in striking the lottery (1 in 1000?). However, our subconscious mind can do it and it is metaphysical and it is literally supernatural. My experience tell me that when your conscious and subconscious are aligned to the same belief, everything around you will conspire to make it happen for you.

Monks chant mantra in a very low state (alpha/theta) it is exactly what NAP principle is based on, repetition. Mantra is a form of abstraction/idea in its own language supported by feelings/energy. I used to meditate thinking about a single thought over and over again until i fall asleep. Very effective indeed. Mantra and NAP works without a single doubt for sure, just that i never thought about the wonderful idea of recording our own voice for affirmation. To some extend, i think it will work better with people who are more auditory-based.

Language is irrelevant as being stated many times in this forum. In fact words can also be irrelevant if a person cannot connect the meaning and feeling to a particular word. Words are merely symbols and sound of abstraction/idea. I said this because i create my own mantra out of a sentence believing and understanding it represents the same meaning and feeling of my wish fulfilled. That's why some people find success with NAP even when the order of the sentence is reversed.

Actually, one can understand the scientific perspective of orgone energy by reading read more research about wilhelm reich and other orgone related research. Orgone energy doesn't only come from pyramid, it is every where and even within everyone. It is the essence of life. But since it appears you favor solely for NAP in this forum, i will share more of my experience within the relevance of NAP.

Cheers and happy manifesting : )
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

kenji wrote:My experience tell me that when your conscious and subconscious are aligned to the same belief, everything around you will conspire to make it happen for you.
I used to think that but not anymore. The Conscious Mind is in charge only 5% of the day while the SM is controlling our day 95% of the time. In fact, I know many people who were doubtful (CM not aligned at all) and despite that, the NAP managed to implant that new belief in the SM and attracted their goal.

I don't focus on the CM anymore, it's mostly a waste of time unless when you do meditation but when you do, you drop in low Alpha which is like doing NAPs in full Theta so I only try to implant new beliefs using NAPs at night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]
kenji wrote:Language is irrelevant as being stated many times in this forum. In fact words can also be irrelevant if a person cannot connect the meaning and feeling to a particular word.

Words alone are not totally irrelevant since many NAPs worked without being loaded with emotions. However, words WITH emotions are better.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=763
kenji wrote:That's why some people find success with NAP even when the order of the sentence is reversed.
That's your pov, I never heard of that nor people here doing a NAP on that.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

2 years ago today I was launching this 1.0 version of my ebook. Funny how time flies.

Merlin
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Merlin wrote:2 years ago today I was launching this 1.0 version of my ebook. Funny how time flies.

Merlin
Congratulation for its birhtday.
merlin. waiting for the 2.0 ebook eagerly
tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

tashi2.0 wrote:merlin. waiting for the 2.0 ebook eagerly
tashi
We are testing right now the stuff that will be in the 2.0 ebook.

However, there might be a 1.5 version very shortly because there are many things that needs updating in the 1.0 version.

Merlin
markbrain

Post by markbrain »

Hi merlin,this is a fascinating subject and i recorded my audio a couple of days ago.

I have never been able to fall asleep with any noise around me so i set my pc to play my audio about 1 and a half hours,that way i know i will be asleep.

The problem is that it keeps waking me up throughout the night.I had to get up three times last night to reset the audio to start in another 1 and a half hours.

I have even turned the volume down so low that i can barely hear what the audio is saying but it still wakes me up.

I do not know much about how the 3 brain states work but i am guessing that my sm may be hearing some of the audio in the theta and delta states but waking me up when in the alpha state.

Is this a normal reaction that you have come across ?

Could you possibly offer some suggestions,thanks,mark
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

markbrain wrote:Is this a normal reaction that you have come across ?
Yes this is typical and after the 3rd night most people get used to it. If you still can't sleep, just lower it to a point where you can. Even if you can't hear it with your Conscious Mind, your Subconscious Mind will.

Good luck and welcome to the board. :D

Merlin
markbrain

Post by markbrain »

Thanks Merlin,i can put up with a few sleepless nights as long as i know i am doing it right,regards,mark