The Science of Manifestation (Research & eBook)

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

The Science of Manifestation (Research & eBook)

Post by Merlin »

ebook1.jpg
This is it folks, this is the ebook that I would have almost killed to have back in 1991. It may be just 20 pages long but it's a straight to the point condensed version of my 20 years of research on the Law of Attraction to attract the goals we want. It's like getting a LOA crash course in 1 hour or so.

EVERYTHING has been scanned and analysed to the core, not just The Secret but classics like Think & Grow Rich all the way to why some NAPs worked and why some have failed. If you are new to the Law of Attraction, you will learn a simple but fast technique containing 4 easy steps that takes less than 1 hour to do and then, your goals are set on auto-pilot.

-No more need to write 100s of lines of affirmations

-No more reading out loud your goal statement

-No more need to find the time during the day to visualize yourself in the possession of your goals

-No more need to think "happy thoughts" all the time to maintain a high vibration

-No more need to buy countless books and DVDs from "LOA Gurus".

With this ebook, you will be able to recognize WHY the previous LOA techniques you tried in the past failed and also, watch a video that shows you what you can do when you master all 4 steps taught in the ebook.

So please come back to post your feedback and don't forget to send it to your friends and post it on other forums too. :SupNap:

Just do a right click on the download button and select "Save Target AS" to download it to your computer's hard disk.

Cheers,

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The Science of Manifestation (Research & eBook)

Post by Merlin »

Alright, it's launched now.

You can all download it and give me some feedback.

We can also like said Napoleon Hill do a mastermind on the next steps to take.

Cheers,

Merlin
Sundisk

Post by Sundisk »

Great News Merlin!
I've downloaded it... got it on my computer and iPhone and was hoping to be able to print it out (I like being able to do some highlighting)
but you've got it print protected... That's OK... I'm just happy to have it available :)

I'm going to start reading it now... and probably be finishing it up tomorrow.

Thank you so much!

Sundisk

PS. Is it OK to send the link out on Twitter and Facebook?

Lifeisgood2

Post by Lifeisgood2 »

Downloaded! Can't wait to read it!!
Darlene
mitch

Post by mitch »

@merlin...Absolute to the point! I wish I'd had that years ago ...THANK YOU!!!! :SupNap:
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin,
Explorers it is to the point and spot on Yep w/out emotion useless,that is the sticking point
all my successes involved emotions just manifested a damn good job for my daughter-she was becoming neurotic and a nuisance so in this case it was easy to summon up the necessary emotions to get her out of the house.Desire- DOP- and emotions to get those lobes
cooking.As an aside one more step we should be on the lookout for is the amygdala as it clicks when you are awakening from sleep-you can sense-feel this hear it.Both sides will manifest they do in my case I believe this is the God spot-anyway just tossing this out-not trying to sabotage the thread.Had me chuckling w/the roulette routine,know the feeling,and I know two women that cannot lose at slots.No joke both are quite wealthy-play the big dollar machines only.One on her way to Europe now.Sigh
It can be any strong emotion to get what you want w/out the DOP it may be not all that you can manifest but that can be corrected. Met some Chi masters who could push me 15 feet away just doing push hands and I am pretty big-them small men.They could put hands on you and cook you-so oh yes they can heal as well.One a lady was one great healer met her for one short night-she could cook your insides w/her palms.
Formulating some lines for my grandson now he needs a job as well!
wireman luck to us all!

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Sundisk wrote:Great News Merlin!
I've downloaded it... got it on my computer and iPhone and was hoping to be able to print it out (I like being able to do some highlighting)
but you've got it print protected... That's OK... I'm just happy to have it available :)
Yeah to avoid people who want to print it, scan it and use an OCR software to convert an image into text and resave it in pdf under their own name. Besides, it's just 20 pages, you can read it in front of your pc in about 1 hour or so.
Sundisk wrote:PS. Is it OK to send the link out on Twitter and Facebook?
Yeah sure, just make sure you delete the version you have now and redownload it again because I made a few typo corrections thanks to wireman.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin,
Did you get those corrections?I'll get the skills yet to operate this.
wireman