Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:45 am

Post subject: Balbrae's Service Thread: Audio Affirmations for Free (NAPs)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:39 pm 

Greetings, fellow MerlinWorld Members! :lol:

This is my very first post on this site, and I am looking forward to many years of fun, interacting with you all! I am starting out my first thread here, by offering a free service, whereby I receive your requests for audio affirmations/NAPs, create them offline, and then post the links to MP3s of such audio affirmations online here. This is a free service I provide to you, to share the joy of audio affirmations and NAPs. When I am not posting audio affirmations based on your requests, then I will simply post new audio affirmations, based on ones I come up with.

INTRODUCTION: AUDIO AFFIRMATIONS FOR FREE

As I previously posted on another forum, which will be shutting down in the next few days, I recorded what I refer to as "three-split/two-cycle" audio affirmations, that have a musical background track that plays either classical music or ambient music. The audio-affirmations were based primarily on affirmations I came up with, but sometimes other people wrote the text, and I just recorded their text to music using a "three-split/two-cycle" format, below described more fully. In this regard, I offered to record audio affirmations, the text of which was supplied by other members, as a free service. Now that the other forum/website is shutting down, I will be re-posting old audio affirmations on this website, as well as recording and posting new affirmations here, for your free listening and download. I have the licensing rights cleared on the music used in the affirmations, which is either free-licensed by third parties, such as PianoSociety.Com or AMClassical.com, or, alternatively, the music licensing is cleared by me in that some of the music used is my own music that I wrote (e.g., Balbrae's Ambient No. 001).

As well, I will take requests by members of this forum, to record their affirmations to music using the "three-split/two-cycle" approach, for free. In this regard, I will post links on this website in this thread to the final product of the audio affirmations, which will be hosted on an MP3-Hosting website (Kiwi.com). Please note, that if you make a request for an audio affirmation and supply the text of your three-split affirmation, I will give credit to you publicly as the author of the affirmation, unless you specify that you wish to remain anonymous and send the text to me in a private message. So far, I have about 9 or 10 affirmations, excluding ones requested by others and ones for which I do not yet have the music-licensing right to publish on the web at this website. I will be posting all of these and more, new ones (for which I have a license to publish here on the Web) as time goes by, so stay tuned to this thread! ;)

EXPLANATION OF THE "THREE-SPLIT/TWO-CYCLE" FORMAT USED IN THE AUDIO AFFIRMATIONS

The "three-split/two-cycle" phrase is the term I came up with to describe three audio channels that use a two-cycle pronoun usage of "I" and "You." The "three-split/two-cycle" terms is more fully described as follows:

• The "three-split" feature can be described as follows: (1) the Center Audio Channel, carries one of three affirmations, for which the audio level is heard most loudly at all times during the recording; (2) the Left Audio Channel, carries a different affirmation, which is related to the two other affirmations, for which the audio level is turned down to barely an audible whisper-level, for subliminal effect; and (3) the Right Audio Channel, carries yet a different affirmation, which is related to the two other affirmations, for which the audio level is also turned down to barely an audible whisper-level, for subliminal effect. Here, these three related affirmations rotate throughout the recording, each getting its spot in the "limelight" of the Center Audio Channel.

• The "two-cycle" feature is described as follows: the pronoun "I" is used for the first cycle of each of the three audio affirmations. The purpose of using the pronoun "I" is to rewrite one's habituated unconscious beliefs that were created by oneself, not others. Hence, where one learned to believe: "I get nervous when I speak in public before an audience," it would make sense that such a person would rewrite the unconscious belief that has accepted that through the same personal-pronoun mechanism of "I." Such an audio affirmation might go something like this: "I speak masterfully and persuasively in public before an audience." The point here is that the "I" in an affirmation re-writes beliefs that one created by auto-suggestion, or by the suggestions one gave to one's self. The "you" pronoun is used for the second cycle of each of the three audio affirmations. The purpose of using the "you" pronoun is to rewrite the habituated unconscious beliefs that were suggested by others, not you. So, for example, if one's belief about public speaking were given or reinforced by others, then one wants to hear "others" describe one's new, improved abilities in this regard, as follows: "You speak masterfully and persuasively in public before an audience." In this way, the unconscious mind is receiving "compliments" from others, outside oneself, to create new belief patterns in the unconscious mind.

*Note: as you will hear in the audio-affirmations linked below, the early audio-affirmations used the "three-split" format, but they did not use the "two-cycle" feature, (but used only the pronoun "I"), as I had not yet thought of using the "two-cycle" format, when I first started. The idea of using a "two-cycle" affirmation did not occur to me until after I read about using multiple pronouns on another website that sells audio affirmations. So I began incorporating the dual pronoun, "I" and "You", in later affirmations, beginning with the audio affirmation that appears in this thread entitled, "I Am A Pillar." (Although I began using the two-cycle approach for two earlier affirmations, those audio affirmations were ones requested by other persons, which do not appear on this website, due to privacy concerns and the fact that those persons have not requested or authorized me to release the text of their affirmations on another website (this website).)

THESE AUDIO AFFIRMATIONS CAN BE USED AS NIGHTTIME AUDIO PROGRAMS (NAPS)

In now joining this forum, I have learned a new term used on this website, "Nighttime Audio Programs" ("NAPs"), to describe audio affirmations listened to during one's sleep at night. In the FAQ section of this forum, the following explanation is given of NAPs:

Quote:
    NAPs stand for Night Audio Programs. Basically, they are 5-10 lines of affirmations that you recorded yourself for free using your own computer and you listen to them in loop all night long so that those affirmations can finally be implanted in your Subconscious Mind (SM) while you sleep.

I believe that my audio affirmations can be used as NAPs. I say this because I have been using my audio affirmations during sleep at night, with remarkable success.

CONCLUSION: I WILL RECORD YOUR AFFIRMATIONS FOR FREE, AS TIME AND DEMAND PERMIT

I will take requests from you all (three-split/two-cycle affirmations as described above), to record YOUR affirmations, at a pace that time and demand permits. I will record your affirmations to music, for free. Just send me your words, and I will post a link on this thread for your MP3 audio recording with music. For now, I will take the first five requests made by you all, and I will record those. Please make your request in a response to this post, below. When requesting them, please type the text of your affirmations--Affirmation No. 1, Affirmation No. 2, and Affirmation No. 3, as the protocol above demonstrates.

The first nine affirmations already done (and previously posted on another website that will be closing down in a few days) will be posted below, in follow-up posts of this thread below. This post was just the introductory post.

Cheers! :D

--BALBRAE

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Balbrae's Service Thread: Audio Affirmations for Free (NAPs)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:29 pm 

BALBRAE'S AUDIO AFFIRMATION NO. 000001 - "HAPPY THOUGHTS"

QUICK NOTE: This Audio-Affirmation aims to retrain our habituated, unconscious minds to look only for positive thoughts that serve our higher good, not nervous or negative thoughts, even if they seem "true." As Abraham Hicks stated quite well: truth is just something we thought to be true, based on our subjective observation, after which time, we continually re-created that observation, which grew stronger and stronger, under the repeated belief and the Law of Attraction. So, it is important to retrain our minds to believe what we want our minds to believe (i.e., thoughts that feel good and serve our higher good), not simply thoughts that might appear to be true for now. Cheers! :P

GREETINGS: Here is the first, three-part, three-channel audio-affirmation (done before I started doing these in a "two-cycle" format of "I" and "You"--i.e., it just uses the "I" pronoun, not the "you" pronoun), in MP3 format, which I read and recorded to Beethoven's Piano Pathetique Symphony, Movement No. 2. You can listen to this audio-affirmation or download it for free, at the Kiwi6.com link below.

TITLE: Happy Thoughts, recorded to Beethoven's Piano Pathetique Symphony, Movement No. 2.

TEXT AUTHOR: BALBRAE

TEXT OF AFFIRMATIONS:

(1) Center Channel (later moving to left channel, then right channel):

"Happy thoughts that serve me well fill my mind every day. Happy thoughts that serve my higher good fill my mind all day long. It matters not whether the object of a thought is true or false--that is not the criteria for a thought to enter my mind. What matters is whether a thought is happy and whether it serves me well. Happy thoughts that serve me well are the only thoughts I keep in mind."

(2) Left Channel (later moving to center channel, then back to left channel):

"Success. Lying on the beach. A sunny day. Sitting under a waterfall. Hiking in a rainforest. Scuba diving around a tropical reef. Clear focus. Bundled up warm on a snowy day. Sledding down a hill. Diving into a pool. Floating on a raft down a lazy river. A warm cozy restaurant during a rainstorm. Playing a board game on a lazy, summer afternoon. Maryland crabs by the pool along the shore in the summertime. Watermelon at a summer evening picnic."

(3) Right Channel (later moving to center channel):

"I am the master of my thoughts. I control what goes in my mind and what stays out of my mind. I direct all my thoughts perfectly, all day long."

MUSIC: Beethoven's Piano Pathetique Symphony, Movement No. 2, courtesy of A-M Classical at http://www.amclassical.com.

LICENSING: Free licensing granted for this musical recording by A-M Classical at http://www.amclassical.com. (Free licensing given in exchange for this posting of the name and website of A-M Classical at http://www.amclassical.com). Thank you, AMClassical.com!

ENJOY! :lol:

NOTE: If you would like your affirmations read to music and recorded, please respond to this thread with your three affirmations (i.e., the 3 parts to be recorded over three channels with music in a two-cycle format of "I" and "You"), as above discussed. I will read and record your affirmations to music for free, and post them in a link in a subsequent posting of this thread, for your download and listening pleasure. (Note: Public credit will be given to you for your affirmation, unless you specifically request to remain anonymous as the author in a private message to me.)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:36 pm 
Site Admin

Balbrae,

First welcome to my forum.

I need to warn you that this forum is NOT the Pavlina's forum. In other words, we are here to discuss and advance the LOA and get RESULTS and not just to dump posts like you did over there.

I know you want to help people but if you don't chat with us I'm afraid I will tolerate this very long.

It's a forum not just a place for monologues like your thread was on the Pavlina's forum. So if it's just posts from you in this thread and no replies like over there, I will ask you to stop posting in it.

We want RESULTS here not just people who promote their stuff whether it's free or not.

I hope you understand my POV.

Cheers,

Merlin

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:47 pm 

Hi, Merlin:

I am very interested in engaging in discussions. A sampling of the many threads and responses at the Pavlina site should corroborate this claim. If you would prefer, I am happy to abandon my service thread and take it down. I have no intention of monopolizing monologues, but am very excited about reprogramming the subconscious mind with audio affirmations/naps. Either way, I'm happy to oblige.

Cheers!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

Let's leave like this for now and see how others participate in your thread. If it becomes a monologue like on Pavlina's, I will shut it down.

Btw, I always recommend that people do their own NAPs because my research tells me that it's the belief inside their Subconscious Mind (SM) that makes their manifestation work and only the person doing the NAP can transfer the passion and desire to the audio tape.

So if I want a new Volvo and you hate Volvos, your NAP will NOT transfer the passion into the audio tape and therefore will make the NAP worthless so my advice to people is always to do their NAPs and not ask others to do it for them.

I suggest you read this thread here and read especially the quote from James Cullinan.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=649

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:02 pm 

Sounds good. I won't post any more audio affirmations for now. We'll see if interest by others develops. I'll check out the link you suggest.

Thanks.

Offline Profile