Physical changes with the help of the emotion code

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Ionian

Physical changes with the help of the emotion code

Post by Ionian »

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has and would like to change any experiences with regards to the emotion code and changing things with their body such as appearance, some condition they might have, or anything they would like to see different.

My goal is to put the emotion code to test by reducing (if possible) my myopia without any LASIK surgery and to be able to see without glasses/contacts.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

-Andreas Valerius
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Physical changes with the help of the emotion code

Post by Merlin »

andreasValeriusa wrote:Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has and would like to change any experiences with regards to the emotion code and changing things with their body such as appearance, some condition they might have, or anything they would like to see different.
:lol: My friend, you need to read more threads on this forum.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 197#p10197" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Jahara

Re: Physical changes with the help of the emotion code

Post by Jahara »

Merlin wrote:
andreasValeriusa wrote:Hello,

:lol: My friend, you need to read more threads on this forum.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 197#p10197" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Cool ;)