Affirmation Question

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
wattashame

Affirmation Question

Post by wattashame »

Hi guys, I'm kinda new to this. I wanted to read all the post before posting a question but i don't have much time so here it goes. How do you format an Affirmation? Must it be crystal clear? Please share your affirmation techniques that seems to work. Thank You.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Affirmation Question

Post by Merlin »

wattashame wrote:Hi guys, I'm kinda new to this. I wanted to read all the post before posting a question but i don't have much time so here it goes. How do you format an Affirmation? Must it be crystal clear? Please share your affirmation techniques that seems to work. Thank You.
Hi and welcome to our board :D

The Law of Attraction is so much more than just affirmations or visualizations that we keep talking about on the other LOA forums, it's more about finding a way to access the Subconscious Mind (SM) in order to implant in it a new BELIEF and mostly to remove old beliefs that are stopping you from attracting your goal in the first place.

So the first step would be to learn more about my research by reading my free ebook here.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then, once you know about NAPs, you will learn that it's not really important which words or lines of affirmations you put in your NAP but more about the time you listen to your NAP and 30 days without missing 1 day is the MINIMUM length to listen to your NAP.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 356#p11356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After that, you will want to find a faster way to implant your new belief and remove your old beliefs in your SM and this is where The Emotion Code (EC) and Muscle Testing (MT) will come in by communicating with your SM using MT to find out if you still have this or that limiting belief that can sabotage your success and remove it using EC.

After reading my ebook you might want to read this thread here.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=802" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Merlin
wattashame

Post by wattashame »

Hi Merlin, it's good to be part of the board. Anyway, i am confused with the cleansing NAP and a GOAL NAP. Should i have a cleansing nap at first then finish it with a goal nap?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wattashame wrote:Hi Merlin, it's good to be part of the board. Anyway, i am confused with the cleansing NAP and a GOAL NAP. Should i have a cleansing nap at first then finish it with a goal nap?
A CLEANING NAP is simply a NAP with affirmations made to REMOVE old beliefs that are contradictory to the new belief you are trying to implant in your SM using a GOAL NAP. They usually go together.

For example..

GOAL NAP: "...You now make $5,000/month"
CLEANING NAP: "...You have now removed ALL your belief(s) that are stopping you from making $5,000/month"

See the difference? You can put these 2 lines in a row in the same NAP and then listen to the NAP for many weeks in a row and then tell us how it goes.

Good luck,

Merlin
wattashame

Post by wattashame »

Oh i see. Thanks Merlin. By the way, i already made 10 affirmations using the uh..uh..the texttosound something and then converted it to mp3 so i could listen to in in my ipod BUT i can't make the 2 seconds silence :( is there a software that could do that? I tried audacity but i can't convert it to mp3 that's playable to my ipod.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wattashame wrote:Oh i see. Thanks Merlin. By the way, i already made 10 affirmations using the uh..uh..the texttosound something and then converted it to mp3 so i could listen to in in my ipod BUT i can't make the 2 seconds silence :( is there a software that could do that? I tried audacity but i can't convert it to mp3 that's playable to my ipod.
This is the place to go...

http://public.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php#top" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And <Break time="2"/> is the code to insert...

Cheers,

Merlin
wattashame

Post by wattashame »

oh yeah. hahahahaha. Thanks Merlin. I didn't see that last night -_-