100 Day NAP Challenge: The "Comments" Thread

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Ionian

Re: 100 Day NAP Challenge: The "Comments" Thread

Post by Ionian »

So let me get this straight.... fatigue is a VERY common symptom of cleaning NAPs? If that's the case, then they are probably working for me as well
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ionian wrote:So let me get this straight.... fatigue is a VERY common symptom of cleaning NAPs? If that's the case, then they are probably working for me as well
Yup.

Welcome to the club. :lol:

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 995#p13995

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin--Boyz and Girlz,

Hey-
Guess most of you know we've been set up and played like a fiddle all our lives.We really don't know,what we don't know! Yet there is hope of course ,we know something of what does not work here. Had a man used to work for me some time back,used to address the apprentices w/this axiom",cut the damn board twice and it's still too short."

Came across a boatload of similiar studies relating to our interests-NAPS-not their term of course wherein it is stated," In summary --
our results indicate that it is possible to modulate retention of selected memories w/simple verbal instruction(sleep studies) on their future relevance." Speak further of "slow wave oscillation overtones" in sync , and its effects on the hippocampus.What they appear to be doing is matching specific frequences or Hz waves to the sleepers brain waves -slow waves( theta ). Still researching Guyz and Dollz. Most if not all of these abstracts aren,t too cheap,so I must be selective as to the relevancy.

For you Merlin--Came across this lil factoid--and these scientists get paid for this?? 78-87 % of those who sleep on their side(s) do not remember their dreams. ???

wireman Cheerz Guyz and Dolliez.. :SupNap:
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

wireman wrote:Merlin--Boyz and Girlz,
Still researching Guyz and Dollz. Most if not all of these abstracts aren,t too cheap,so I must be selective as to the relevancy.
Very interesting stuff, wireman. By the way, if you ever need an article, let me know (through PM) and I may be able to pull it for you. I still have access to some academic databases.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:78-87 % of those who sleep on their side(s) do not remember their dreams. ???
Well I sleep on my back most of the time and I still remember just 1-2 dreams per year so you can toss that research aside. :lol:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:By the way, if you ever need an article, let me know (through PM) and I may be able to pull it for you. I still have access to some academic databases.
If you can come across a research that can help us here, I would be willing to pay for it but I doubt you will find any.

As we speak, I have still not found a REAL LOA MASTER that can not only attract tons of money but can also manipulate his reality like Play-Doh like we are trying to do here.

Man how much would I pay to travel 2-3 years in the future and read my 2.0 ebook. :lol:

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: If you can come across a research that can help us here, I would be willing to pay for it but I doubt you will find any.

As we speak, I have still not found a REAL LOA MASTER that can not only attract tons of money but can also manipulate his reality like Play-Doh like we are trying to do here.

Man how much would I pay to travel 2-3 years in the future and read my 2.0 ebook. :lol:

Merlin
Sure, Merlin! And no need to pay for it, I will pull it for us and share it. I haven't done any research in the databases but now I am sufficiently curious to dig in and see what I can find.

LOA 'Masters' are selling their books, DVDs, and seminars to make their money.

Their business model will collapse when your 2.0 ebook comes out :lol:
wireman

Post by wireman »

Well I sleep on my back most of the time

Hey Mon Ami,
phunny yeah I was shown that as I was writing it up. :lol: Just a flash of insight :) need that for money now.!!My 3-6-9 #s.
By the way, if you ever need an article, let me know (through PM) and I may be able to pull it for you. I still have access to some academic databases.
"James-- thanx "--looking further the Hz is in the (1+ - Hz) range and the breaks- are similar in secs between each line -looking for the data now-these folks must either publish or perish so there is much drivel to sort through. :)
Tis true we are the Pioneers ,as is also true w/most great studies or inventions they come from the garage inventor..not the lab.
OT but still fascinating in the early days of Steinmetz- A Tesla follower- and lil later one of those did build- a time machine?? Why Tesla wanted Wardenclyfe and it was destroyed.AFAIK there is only one living guy who can and did-maybe does now - duplicate
Teslas and Steinmetz et al-- works. Math is in counterspace 27 pages and good luck understanding-- :? :geek:

wireman Cheerz and thanx Guyz and Dollz. You all are Great!!
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

James Sawyer wrote:
Merlin wrote: If you can come across a research that can help us here, I would be willing to pay for it but I doubt you will find any.

Merlin
Sure, Merlin! And no need to pay for it, I will pull it for us and share it. I haven't done any research in the databases but now I am sufficiently curious to dig in and see what I can find.

LOA 'Masters' are selling their books, DVDs, and seminars to make their money.

Their business model will collapse when your 2.0 ebook comes out :lol:
if its convinient for you james.please put the articles here in the forum so that we all can read n decipher it as much as possible
Thanks for your support
Tashi
positivemanifester

Post by positivemanifester »

Merlin wrote:
wireman wrote:78-87 % of those who sleep on their side(s) do not remember their dreams. ???
Well I sleep on my back most of the time and I still remember just 1-2 dreams per year so you can toss that research aside. :lol:

Merlin

Just thought i'd add my two cents here, I heard Bill Harris say that sleeping on your back helps the two hemispheres of the brain synchronise. He discusses this when he's explaining how to use his 'floating' soundtrack which contains subliminals. I'm not saying either way what i believe but just wanted to add this....................

I personally can't sleep on my back as I have asthma and I tend to choke in the middle of the night when i try sleeping on my back. I have been a vivid dreamer for as long as I can remember but I persistantly sleep on my side.

Interesting conversation, would like to see more 8-)