100 Day NAP Challenge: The "Comments" Thread

This forum is at the cutting edge of research regarding The Law of Attraction. Here, we test NAPs (Night Audio Programs) to add and remove beliefs in our Subconscious Mind in order to manifest a goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

100 Day NAP Challenge: The "Comments" Thread

Post by Merlin »

Welcome to the 100 Day NAP "Comments" thread where all the replies made on the 100 Day NAP "Journal" Thread will be moved to.

The goal here is to clear the Journal thread of all the comments so that we see in a glimpse all the NAPs that members here are doing, the updates and the results they get from them.

Cheers,

Merlin
Ipr

Re: NAP Journal Thread Take 2: The 100 day challenge

Post by Ipr »

I want to say that I find this really scary.

Let me introduce myself first.

I'm 21 years old and I have been into this LOA stuff for nearly 5 years now, and having it worked for me some of the time, it always baffled me why wasn't it consistent in all topics.

I read the whole thread covering your book, which I also read in one sitting, and it all made sense to me now. It worked on all the stuff I somehow believed it could work (grades, relationship, certain achievements, etc), but it didn't on other things that I had planned and that tried (mainly money). So after reading the book I decided that I was going to try your method, which seemed to account for almost all missing parts of the LOA theory, and I find this thread that was created by your mere hours ago! Coincidences, right ;)? (Even more if you take into account that I ran into your webpage by a google search result about a completely unrelated topic, that I've been applying the burning desire approach to money for the last 3 months and that Im finally about to start an entrepreneurship in about 3 weeks... well it all adds up :lol: )

So I'm very motivated about this 100 day challenge, as it will happen entirely during my college summer break (thus revealing I live in the south pole :D, fact which accounts for my english).

Nevertheless, I now have two questions about it for now:

1.- Should I start by doing it, or perhaps try the NAP in smaller scale to practice before trying this 100 day challenge?

2.- Are the NAP words for this challenge meant to be a short sentence only, or could they be a metastory? I feel really excited about metastories, since I have previous training on evoking emotions on command (NLP and such) and believe I can greatly profit from it.

Cheers!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hi Ipr and welcome to the board :D
Ipr wrote:So I'm very motivated about this 100 day challenge, as it will happen entirely during my college summer break
Not necessarily, when I set up my online business back in 2004, the $500 NAP took just 3 days to work and 10 days for the one that brought me my $10,000/month so it all depends on the level of vibration you are in regarding money, the vehicle you are using right now to attract money and the level of limiting beliefs you have about money.

If like me you were brainwashed growing up that money is evil and that rich people go to hell then chances are you have A TON of limiting beliefs on the topic and that could slow down the manifestation process and even make you lose it all once you get it like in my and Tony Robbins case too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdiFpa1Ngyw[/youtube]

Right now I'm wondering if we should add or not a Cleaning NAP line saying something like...

"...All the beliefs that are stopping you from attracting money are now removed from your SM"

So it can manifest within the next few days or years down the road, the 100 days are just there to make sure your Subconscious Mind has been brainwashed in the positive sense this time. Once you have done it then it's just matter of time before your SM attracts your goal.

Ipr wrote: 1.- Should I start by doing it, or perhaps try the NAP in smaller scale to practice before trying this 100 day challenge?
Well you could try the Blue Glass Vase NAP or the Colorful Bird test if you want.

Blue Glass Vase test: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... p=170#p170" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Colorful Bird 1: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 4650#p4650" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Colorful Bird 2: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 1060#p1060" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ipr wrote:2.- Are the NAP words for this challenge meant to be a short sentence only, or could they be a metastory? I feel really excited about metastories, since I have previous training on evoking emotions on command (NLP and such) and believe I can greatly profit from it.
Well for test purposes the idea was to use 1 liners but since you prefer metastories then why not do it this way, after all, if you make it with long NAPs then we will know that it can work with short 1 liner NAPs and long ones too.

Good luck,

Merlin
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

hi to all my friends here to merlin,
and thanks a ton to merlin for considering my request starting the thread.
and sorry for such a delayed reply here.
my topic
name-tashi
NAP topic-health.
as i have already posted before about my health condition.
name-tashi
goal nap-health.
my nap lines read like this.
thank you for healing my skin.thank you for healing my stomach . thank you for healing my eyes.thank you for healing my body.thank you than you thank you.
and the same above lines in hindi. since its my mother tongue.
and i have recorded the nap,with emotions. its totally of 2:19 seconds.
in the first 30 seconds my visualisation and feelings were weak.but in the remaining periods my visualisation and the feeling was very strong(while recording)
and i want to tell my present conditions. i am presently having stomach gastritis,skin allergy, i am having glasses with power -1.0 D.
regarding the skin allergy and the glasses even the topmost hospital in india said that these 2 can not be cured,only suppressed with medications and glasses.
i just mentioned all of this,since i wanted to do this 30 days NAp in a scientific way.elaborating my each and every step.
so friends i will report here any improvement in any of the field which i mentioned above.(even if the improvement will be slight)
i want to take it seriously and i am gonna record it scientifically.
in the above NAP there is some changes which i am gonna make it today.
so my 100 days NAP challenge will start on this weekend. i will post my xact NAP words and the deatils at the starting
tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:2/2 successful water reprogramming sessions that are still blossoming.
Btw, you do realize that the magic is NOT the water itself but the BELIEF that you have about the water that makes this "magic" happening...right?

It could be orange juice or chocolate chip cookies and still have the same power. Dr. Emoto proved that our intentions changes the molecular structure of water but the atoms of water are the same atoms that you can find in chocolate chip cookies too. ;)

Like Bashar said, it's just another permission slip that fits our belief systems.

Merlin
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Merlin wrote:
alexburke wrote:2/2 successful water reprogramming sessions that are still blossoming.
Btw, you do realize that the magic is NOT the water itself but the BELIEF that you have about the water that makes this "magic" happening...right?

It could be orange juice or chocolate chip cookies and still have the same power. Dr. Emoto proved that our intentions changes the molecular structure of water but the atoms of water are the same atoms that you can find in chocolate chip cookies too. ;)

Like Bashar said, it's just another permission slip that fits our belief systems.

Merlin
Way to ruin it Merlin LOL
Nah I knew but it only makes sense to use something that's easily shaped by intention like the water. The water can be measured to show that it carry's the information in a scientific study. A chocolate chip and cookie not so much. If I intended
for a cookie to change structure to carry my intention I wouldn't believe it because I can't measure it.
So I'm using the water like a program chip and programming it with information to then be "plugged into" the client (or "consumed" whatever way you want to think of it.)
I'm not surprised with the results I think I can repeat them over and over again.

BTW what are u doing with your magic wand Merlin? My mother came over here with cookies around the time u mentioned it here online.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:BTW what are u doing with your magic wand Merlin? My mother came over here with cookies around the time u mentioned it here online.
I didn't buy one, just not my style because this is pushing too far my beliefs just like your magic water here. It wouldn't work on me because I don't believe in it, my beliefs (or should I say disbelief) would totally scrap the nice energy you would put in it just like people here fail at Muscle Testing because they have doubts about it.

That is why if you read my posts that I am making a come back to NAPs even though I think they are slow because I know that with just a liiiiiiiiiiiittle bit of doubt about Muscle Testing and everything falls apart and I don't want people to train their SM for 4 days only to have doubts neutralizing everything.

What I want to do instead is CREATE beliefs by accessing where beliefs are stored which is at the Subconscious Mind level and insert a new one or remove an old one.

For example, with a NAP we can both change our beliefs here. It would make you stop believing in your magic water because the belief that it works would have been removed from your SM by the NAP and I would start believing in your magic water because the NAP would have implanted the belief that your magic water works.

Do you see how powerful that is?

We don't have to believe anymore in magic water or magic wands or healing magnets or Reiki, using a NAP we implant BY FORCE and DIRECTLY into our SM that new belief so our SM will not have the choice but to give us the results that comes with this belief.

In fact, you can have all the doubts you want about NAPs, if you listen to one at night for many weeks, whether you like it or not, you will reprogram your SM and get results. NAPs by themselves do not manifest our goals, it's NOT a "direct" manifestation technique, it's a BELIEF REPROGRAMMING technique, it manifests "indirectly" our goals by changing the beliefs in our SM and THAT is what attracts our goal.

Merlin
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

alexburke wrote:Name: Alex Burke
NAP Topic: Commanding The Universe, ask and receive
NAP Format: Mostly with the "you" format with it saying my name in it a few times.
NAP Words: Maybe about 30 lines to keep my subconscious busy, I find that with less words its works easier but also teaches less information. Plus I can continue with the 100 days easier with more lines of information.
NAP Day #: week 2 + 3 days?

Extra: running the same affirmations on a flashing subliminal program at 35-40ms every second during the day time to keep my vibration the same.

Amazing what can be accomplished within 3 days, My water reprogramming client seen the success from the water I programmed 2 days ago. Hes said hes been seeing UN deniable coincidences that somethings happening. he says he will think something and then it will happen. Him and his stepdaughter both felt the grandmother that just passed (I was working with him before sending healing to her) both the same night "touch" them. Hes also feeling vibrations in his body when meditating now.
-the water was programmed to remove limiting beliefs around creating his own reality..

That was my first client for water reprogramming and it was a success as predicted..

second client is a women who needs to let go of the past, release stress and focus on the now. She said she was seeing 69's all over the place. Having intense meditation experiences involving her third eye. 69's spiritual meaning is "letting go" "releasing the old" will be replaced with ‘new’ and ‘better’. Be open to receiving.
I was putting the intention of "releasing the past" "releasing stress" and focusing on the now moment. I can see how it all fits together.

2/2 successful water reprogramming sessions that are still blossoming.

Pretty excited with the results of the NAP and subliminal flashing it seems everyday Its getting easier and the results are showing easier and better outcomes.
hi alex. Can you tell me how you make the subliminals.?
Thank you.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

tashi2.0 wrote: hi alex. Can you tell me how you make the subliminals.?
Yeah, you simply record a NAP and you lower the volume very low. ;)

That's all what subliminals are really. An affirmation audio file played so low that your conscious mind can't hear it, only your SM can.

Merlin
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

I'm using flashing video subliminals not audio. My desktop therapist type of program.
Merlin, you talked circles around my head there.

I know its not ALL scientific that the water is programmable there is some magic intention involved.
And yes I am implanting the belief to support the conscious manifesting techniques like thought and focused intention with visualization.

So instead of programming the money to come to me I program the wands belief and then I decide what to do with it.
Gets more done, and results are showing. I'm NOT doing the NAP on the water reprogramming I am doing the NAP on the belief in myself to do EVERYTHING in these areas.

Anyways MAYBE you can get a glass of water and take a picture of it and give me a few hours with it. Ill see if I can do something for a skeptic :) Something that can't be placebo.. Let me know.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.