I just saw Noah movie and.......

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: I just saw Noah movie and.......

Post by MonsterLord »

Hmmm...... assuming I saw a white bearded man seated in a throne like God. Would I actually be seeing God, or said God would actually be again a projection of my vibration? Or it would be the actual God?

Or it would be both, a projection of my consciousness and God as well?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Hmmm...... assuming I saw a white bearded man seated in a throne like God. Would I actually be seeing God, or said God would actually be again a projection of my vibration? Or it would be the actual God?

My pov on this is that it's a projection that you have made up of God based on your BELIEFS.

I believe that God is ALL THAT IS, the humans, the animals, the plants, the planets, the stars, etc... It's behind the atoms that are at the source of everything we see.

Just my 2 cents,

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Hmmm...... assuming I saw a white bearded man seated in a throne like God. Would I actually be seeing God, or said God would actually be again a projection of my vibration? Or it would be the actual God?

My pov on this is that it's a projection that you have made up of God based on your BELIEFS.

I believe that God is ALL THAT IS, the humans, the animals, the plants, the planets, the stars, etc... It's behind the atoms that are at the source of everything we see.

Just my 2 cents,

Merlin
So how do you know then, if you are seeing a projection based on your beliefs or the real deal?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So how do you know then,
You NEVER know for sure in spirituality. I may sound like I know it all but it's just based on years of research and even then I don't know if I got it all right so your guess is as good as mine in this area.

Merlin
star 8

Post by star 8 »

I saw the Noah movie and the special effects were good, the story 1% from the Bible....99% Hollywood.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin, ay!

Although this topic is way above my pay grade--We are co-creators, our DNA interacts w/the Field/Aether/whatever it is called..and this field is neutral, cares not one way or another. As I have postulated here,when one "gets it" or co-creates we all will share in this manifestation, and start producing or become co-creators..Started already since creation has a consciousness here, came across something that infers a portion of the brain is governed by a different set of physical laws that are alien to our universe, :lol: and are a product of a second/ parallel universe that at some level can exchange energy w/our own.. :o --Bashar??anyone--

The plasticity of our brains is phenomenal , and another scientist even opined" we don't die" 8-) . They have been experimenting ,observing electrical brain patterns ,and activities and now can tell-though they do not tell,what portions of the brain activity produces what emotions or results.. Been doing this forever, Delgado was at the forefront of this IIRC.

Ted.com had something on this subject as well. Here we are rewiring our neurons to
benefit all of us, to partake and to pass our knowledge on..Experimenting on our biological systems will keep us in the forefront of LOA.

wireman Cherz Boyz and Girlz :SupNap:
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Well it makes sense, there are cases of guys knowing how to play Piano afer their brain was rewired because of a crash, mose impressively is the case of Padget who after recieving a beating attained the capacity to visually see maths and laws of physics, in a completely demonstrated way admited by universities.