Bashar on Dreams

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Bashar on Dreams

Post by MonsterLord »

Found this interesting video about Bashar. Again 99.99% chances you guys already saw it, but leaving it there in case you didn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6DcnLGe9o8[/youtube]
justz

Re: Bashar on Dreams

Post by justz »

You know what it's funny? If you BELIEVE we saw it then we probably did! :D :D :D
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

It gives insight on why Bashar talk about changing beliefs as if it was so easy, it surely is where you basically live in the SM-HM level, guess he doesn't take in count how fucking hard it is when you have to stick to the "conscious" level.
karatekid

Post by karatekid »

Do a NAP with the line "Now you are seeing a Bashar video that Merlin did not saw yet", and your problem are solved. :P
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

karatekid wrote:Do a NAP with the line "Now you are seeing a Bashar video that Merlin did not saw yet", and your problem are solved. :P

Who cares whether I saw the Bashar video or not before, this is too funny. It's not a contest here to impress me or something, just post the video for everyone to see.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

This time I didn't named Merlin though, I said "everyone" though. But I posted it in case someone else has not seen it, that is because I had not till yesterday, so I guess someone may have missed it as well.

I find in this particular video a lot of insight.