Merlin,what is your opinion on this

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Raiko

Merlin,what is your opinion on this

Post by Raiko »

Greetings.This question is primarily for Merlin,but I'd also like everyone else's opinion :).As a Psion and Spiritualist,I was taught about the Chakras,Kundalini,Nadis (Spiritual Nervous System),and Ki/Chi/PSI.But since the last 4 months,I've changed most of what I thought was true and false.My life was a living hell before because I felt as though things were out of my control.I watched The Secret and started to dig deeper for more info.Since then,I learned that my perception of my reality is COMPLETELY in my control.But something still bugs me.I was taught that the Chakras and Kundalini need to be open for you to be at top Spiritual Performance.I meditate daily,but my new beliefs on Reality are conflicting with my old ones.Could one say that Energy,Chakras,Kundalini etc are just things that help understand how we control reality (in other words,keys to entrances that we don't need but use anyway) and really we don't need them open because if we believe they're real,they are and if we don't they aren't?Basically,could it be possible to make an Energetic Ball of Energy without ever performing any form of Chakra Meditation and just use the Law of Attraction and Intention Manifestation techniques?I personally think that we create concepts like Chakras to cope with things like Manifestation.And Energy is a concept we use to cope with Levitation/Teleportation and really all we need to do is believe and achieve.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Merlin,what is your opinion on this

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Since then,I learned that my perception of my reality is COMPLETELY in my control.But something still bugs me.
I think that what you meant to say was that the reality around you is COMPLETELY created by you but as to controlling it, well...hehe :lol: just like us here, I don't think you are there yet, otherwise you would be like God and manifest things just by snapping your fingers.
Raiko wrote:Could one say that Energy,Chakras,Kundalini etc are just things that help understand how we control reality (in other words,keys to entrances that we don't need but use anyway) and really we don't need them open because if we believe they're real,they are and if we don't they aren't?

I personally think that we create concepts like Chakras to cope with things like Manifestation.And Energy is a concept we use to cope with Levitation/Teleportation and really all we need to do is believe and achieve.
Yup, that's exactly that. Everything around us is an illusion that looks solid while it's not because everything around us is made of atoms which are not solid and seems to be taking their shape from the ElectroMagnetic field that we are putting out and this EM field is based on the thoughts and emotions that you turned into beliefs over time and repetitions.

So you change your beliefs, you change your EM field and therefore your ENTIRE reality including your chakras and everything else too.

Now what we need to do is become MASTERS of "Beliefs Manipulation" so that we can add and remove them like software in our Subconscious Mind.

When/IF we manage to do that, ONLY THEN will we be like Gods and manifest whatever crazy reality we can think of. Until then we are wasting our time on the projections (ex: chakras) that's inside our reality.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

You think exactly like me when you use the term "gods", because that's the first thing I felt after learning the Law of Attraction 4 months ago.Something told me this site would shoot my abilities like a rocket....I love my intuition.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:You think exactly like me when you use the term "gods", because that's the first thing I felt after learning the Law of Attraction 4 months ago.Something told me this site would shoot my abilities like a rocket....I love my intuition.
To boost your abilities, you need to play with your Beliefs located inside your Subconscious Mind and the technique that we use here is NAPs (Night Audio Programs) which are simply affirmations in audio files that we loop all night as we sleep.

When we are asleep, our brain drops into the THETA phase which is THE best state to be to access our SM.

This way, when we are in Theta, our NAP is still running reeducating our SM and trying to change our beliefs.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. That's what we try to understand here.

Btw, tell us more about those abilities. What can you do exactly?

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Before I became aware of REAL Manifestation,I would attempt to Manifest things and I would only wind up creating worse things (manifesting getting a girls number and then ironically she hates me for the whole day).I speculate based off new info this is because of Negative Belief Interference. If that counts as an ability,that's 1 LOL.Next is high level intuition.It recently became high level to the point where I knew my gramps would ask me to bring the trash cans in at the exact moment I predicted.As for now,I'm working on achieving Astral Projection.Now that I've learned Chakras have no powerful effect if I don't believe in them,I can focus on other important things.Also,the NAP Method is amazing.Very smart.That,in conjunction with daily Deep Trance Meditation could produce astonishing results.I haven't seen a legit site like this in a while.VERY professional.
karatekid

Post by karatekid »

Hello Raiko

During years I had the same doubt what you have now. "Are Chackras an absolute or not?
So, I saw many doctrines speaking about chackras, and each one teach in a different way, and I discover also "we have" 12 chackras, not 7 ,so I came to conclusion that chackras, are made up by man.

BUT I don't have certainly, but this is my thoughts.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

You're more than likely correct.Many things on the OEC (Online Energy Community,very popular for those that have had experience in studying Psionics for at least a year) get fabricated and often lied about. Some people will say things just to feel smart,or to be outright jerks and fuck with you.I've learned our thoughts and intuitions speak 1000000x more truth than anyone else in the world ever will.I theorized this whole topic based off of my thoughts and two people have already agreed with my opinion on Chakras (You and Merlin).
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I dont believe chakras and kundalini are necessary for the purposes of this research.

Frank Kepple; one of the greatest researchers on this; he acknowledged the existence of chakras but never said they were necessary for his phasings and never included them in his methods.

Of course they most likely help; but are they necessary for our shifts ? I think not; if they are being part of our reality; whatever effect needed in the chakras will naturally happen with the shifts.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Even if there was an effect done by the chakras, you can reverse it by shifting your beliefs on that effect.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Merlin,this is me going off the deep end,but consider it for a moment.If Chakras are just a means,doesn't that mean the Subconscious is as well?In other words,what if we "manifest" a Subconscious for ourselves by believing in it whereas in Reality,we just manifest things from nothing,rather than from the Subconscious Mind?Our thoughts and beliefs might be instincts from the past that we could change through NAPS/Meditation?It just hit me right now and thought I'd share this theory.