So you want to get rich??? :-D

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
xcfastdude

Re: So you want to get rich??? :-D

Post by xcfastdude »

Wow I've never heard a money analogy like that! It makes perfect sense, though. And yes, it seems like 99 percent of the people I've ever talked to have the same exact beliefs about money. They work tons of hours at a job they hate, but the funny thing is that they expect others to do the same. It's like you're supposed to be busy and be grinding out hours at a stressful job every day to make a living, but if you want something more out of life you're looked at as some kind of strange, lazy bum.

Hell in my culture, even going to school and getting a higher education is seen by a waste of time by a good chunk of people. They believe you need to work and work hard of course, but why waste time going to school educating yourself when you can make money right away? And needless to say, ALL of these people are always broke and working the crappiest of jobs.

Totally agree that financial freedom is necessary. Money makes the world go round whether we like it or not. Might as well accept it and figure out a way to achieve financial freedom and make tons of money rather than complaining and hating money.

I honestly could "work" a job that would involve talking, watching, and writing about sports all day everyday and never get tired of it. And I know everyone has that same passion about SOMETHING. Why not make it happen?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:but the funny thing is that they expect others to do the same.
Yes of course, that's the herd or white sheep mentality. Everybody is doing it so you SHOULD be doing it too. :roll:

Well nothing wrong with that but when everybody is doing something bad that is destructive financially speaking then why would you copy them?

Just look around you, is it REALLY worth it financially to work 30, 40, 50 years or more? Stats prove to us that NO, it's not worth it. 90% of people are broke at 65.

Think about it this way...

You work from 9 to 5 so that's 8 hrs per day X 5 days so 40 hrs per week X 50 weeks per year so that 2,000 hrs per year. The average person will start working at around 15 and will quit at around 65 so that's 50 years of work at 2,000 hrs per year so a total of 100,000 hrs in a person's life to acquire financial independence.

Now how many people will achieve it? Not a lot. So once you know that a job leads nowhere despite the HUUUUUGE amount of hours people work at it, why not look for something else that would work on becoming financially independent?
xcfastdude wrote:I honestly could "work" a job that would involve talking, watching, and writing about sports all day everyday and never get tired of it. And I know everyone has that same passion about SOMETHING. Why not make it happen?
Yeah but do not confuse things here. Most people will say do what you love and the money will come but I will say the same but add... and try to be logical here in the process.

For example, my mom loves knitting slippers but no matter how you look at it, there is no way she can make a living out of this because of the speed she makes them which is about 2-3 pairs a week so even if she would sell them, they wouldn't be more than $20 a pair so $40 or max $60 per week in profit, you don't get rich this way. :?

So this is WHY you need to do research on money. Just like Tony Robbins said...
When you want to master something, you just can't leave it to chance, you have to study it and do research about it. -Tony Robbins
So look around, how many people got rich with this football business that you talk about? Find those who did it and copy what they did.

Now be careful that this does not become a boring job with tough deadlines that you need to meet that could take the fun away. Ask people who did it if they would leave their job if they would win the lottery? That will tell you a lot.

Did you know that 97% of people would leave their job TODAY if they win the lottery? :shock: OUCH!

I talk a lot about trading but I don't love or want to trade, I just want the money that trading gives me to FINALLY do what I REALLY want to do.

Until we find a way to change our tough limiting beliefs on instant manifestation to make money appear instantly on the kitchen table, we have no choice but to be down to earth and find a logical way to acquire what we need (money) to get that freedom that we really want and deserve.

So next time somebody laughs at you or don't agree with you or want you to continue working at your boring 9 to 5 job, ask them if they are TOTALLY FREE and financially independent and chances are they won't be and they say that just to get you back into the white sheep herd and make you waste your life away like they do. :lol:

My answer to them would be "SOOOOOOORRRRYYYYYYY, have a nice day". :lol:

Merlin
waywyrd

Post by waywyrd »

This looks like it's going to be a verrry interesting thread. Bookmarked!

Waywyrd.
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Social media is said to be the best way to promote online.

There are many ways to exploit the social media system (software) to
get the specific desired connections.

Hiring freelancers to design an idea you have into an app etc is good.
Just use a NAP to come up with the idea.

:D
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:Social media is said to be the best way to promote online.

There are many ways to exploit the social media system (software) to
get the specific desired connections.

Hiring freelancers to design an idea you have into an app etc is good.
Yeah sure but that fits into the "BUSINESS" category I talked about earlier. However, having an App is just like selling TVs or eBooks and all kinds of products and services, you do NOT control the sales.

You have the App uploaded on iTunes ready to be downloaded, your App will be lost among a sea of Apps and before you make enough sales to become millionaire and leave the business to go play, you will be gray and old. :?

You see, ANYONE can think of a way to make money, some have been mentioned already. THIS is NOT the problem, it's SUPER EASY to find a product to buy and resell. Just go to any store or e-store and chances are you will find one that you are interested.

THE main issues in business is NOT the BUYING side of the product that you want to get rich with, it's on the SELLING side, where you have to wait and wait and wait until that darn client comes in and buy that thing.

You follow me now?

Buying a new killer product you saw in China for example is easy to do, selling millions of them is the hard part and where most people fail.

So if any of you here thinking of starting a business, NEVER look on the buying side, ALWAYS look at the selling side, see how much have been sold lately and how they marketed the sales.

When YOU will be able to decide if you sell 1, 100 or 1,000 products today, THEN you will be in... business. :lol: and on your way to financial freedom.

If you are not able to sell more and more and more products, then you are not able to make more and more and more money so you are just replacing your boring job with your boring business. :lol:

Remember, most people don't want money, they want what money can give them (freedom, new car, etc...) so the goal here is to get your money asap and get out of this money making business once and for all.

Merlin
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

If I found my own forex strategy I could hire someone to program it into a robot correct?
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:If I found my own forex strategy I could hire someone to program it into a robot correct?
Yes of course. Then you can sell it or lease it on a monthly basis like I will do very soon.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

When Bitcoin first was a thing that anyone cpuld mine thousands of them by plugging their computer on.......

"Stop losing time and get to work" they say. Today early Bitcoin miners are millionaires.

If anything I have learned about the "get to work herd" (which means go to an office or bussines 8 hours daily to meet needs monthly) is that the road to success is the opposite of that road.
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

^^^Ain't that the truth. 8-)
I'd rather work smarter, not harder!
And make millions in the process :twisted: :twisted: