Bashar on Lucid Dreams

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Bashar on Lucid Dreams

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Even if you saw an outside God, it would still be something you created in your sphere of reality, right?
Right. ;)

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

I believe there are realities where Christians have put so much faith and belief in Jesus that they actually manifested a "second coming". Wow.Even thought I don't believe in Gods,I do admire Buddha for reaching enlightment through Meditation.His story is very touching even though he isn't real.I was more close to believing in him than Jesus though :lol:
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

If someone put a gun to my head and said "start worshipping God or you die", I'd no doubt die that day.I can't explain, but its not that I don't want to believe in him,but its just that I can't believe in him because its illogical.Its like trying to believe pigs are flying around with batwings in broad daylight (well,you could do a NAP or Intention Meditation for that :lol: ).
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:I believe there are realities where Christians have put so much faith and belief in Jesus that they actually manifested a "second coming". Wow.Even thought I don't believe in Gods,I do admire Buddha for reaching enlightment through Meditation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R8ni2D14XE[/youtube]

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Yeah,I watched that video a few days ago.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Maybe their practices were "hints" at the methods we could use (Meditation,Prayer).Only I'd imagine the prayer part would be more focused on your goal rather than praying TO someone.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Maybe their practices were "hints" at the methods we could use (Meditation,Prayer).Only I'd imagine the prayer part would be more focused on your goal rather than praying TO someone.
We're not big on meditation here.

If you find answers then come back and tell us.

Good luck,

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

I like the journey this site has put me on hahaha.Its literally like I learn everyday.Yet,Im still too lazy and procrastination prone to apply shit :cry:
Perun

Post by Perun »

Raiko wrote:I can't explain, but its not that I don't want to believe in him,but its just that I can't believe in him because its illogical.Its like trying to believe pigs are flying around with batwings in broad daylight (well,you could do a NAP or Intention Meditation for that :lol: ).
I'm unaware of anyone showing that the concept of God is incoherent.

Anyway, let's put it this way: there's some ultimate being which is responsible for everything else that exists. Like a ceiling that supports a chandelier. Either that being is personal or impersonal. I see no reason to think that the ultimate being can't be personal.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:Either that being is personal or impersonal. I see no reason to think that the ultimate being can't be personal.
Right. Basically, you will find many Christians like me telling you that they are not religious but are spiritual instead. That's because we have dumped the idea of the big bad old dude in the sky that we must fear that can stop you at the gates of heaven and throw you to hell instead for eternity and all this crap.

We realized that religions have the only purpose to "control the masses by fear" and NOTHING ELSE using the Bible book. Just like in the movie The Book Of Eli.

"...It's not a fucking book (The Bible), it's a weapon aimed at the hearts and minds of the weak and desperate, it will give us control over them..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpIjWWWtXvU[/youtube]

So we believe that something big is there but less and less we dump all our hopes and dreams in the hands of some old dude both in churches or up there in the sky. :?

Merlin