Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

Post by Merlin »

Welcome to this new "crazy conversations" thread where we will discuss anything you like, as long as it's weeeiiiiiiiird.

You know the funny part? Is that what I'm about to talk about here is according to Bashar, really happening in a parallel reality because he said many times that if you can think about it, then it's real and is happening RIGHT NOW in some parallel reality. :shock: :?

I was reading this article on Yahoo, and they talked about a new spider that was discovered in South America that was the size of a puppy (about 1 foot wide). :shock: :?

Yeah I know our friend Monsterlord who hates them will not like it but then again, I would tell him, it's just a video here for Christ's sake, get over it. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGCcYw9gdxY[/youtube]

Anyway, I was wondering if there was a parallel reality where there was giant spiders that we could go there and nuke just for the fun of it kinda like in the movie Starship Troopers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y07I_KER5fE[/youtube]

Say we make the LTP work and we shift to that parallel reality planet loaded with these giant spiders and you hate them as much as I do and then come back to Earth, "borrow" a few nukes, shift back to the spider planet and "accidentally" drop the nukes on their heads. :twisted:

Well, here comes the weirdness of it all...

EVEN if you could do that and kill all of them on this planet, you would NOT kill them all.

Why?

Because ALL the realities are there AT ONCE and that include BOTH the reality where you drop the nukes on them AND the reality where you do not arrive there and where they are living their lives as usual.

So technically, if you drop the nukes on them, all you do here is SHIFT to see the 3D frames of the reality where they are nuked while the 3D frames where they are perfectly safe is still there where they continue to weave their webs and kill anything that comes in contact with them.

It's kinda sad when you think about it because you think that you would have extincted this freaking race while in fact, you did nothing to it, you just OBSERVED this specific reality where they died but did NOT affect any other realities where they still live.

So no matter what happens, good AND bad, not just to us but to others, just remember that this is JUST ONE REALITY that you are seeing and that the opposite of what you see still exist in a parallel reality.

Hitler is still alive and the Nazi won the war, the Twin Towers are still standing, Charlize Theron is getting into my bed right now, we have mastered the LTP last year... :lol:

Don't you just love these crazy conversations now that you know more about the LOA. :lol: :lol:

The sick part is that Science backs it up. :shock: They have found 11 parallel dimensions so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziI8VOwd_JI[/youtube]

Merlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo[/youtube]
karatekid

Re: Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

Post by karatekid »

Just me love this crazy convesations? :P
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

karatekid wrote:Just me love this crazy convesations? :P
I guess so. :lol: :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Who the fuck would want to go to a reality with those things?!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Who the fuck would want to go to a reality with those things?!
:lol: :lol:

I would. :twisted: Well ok I would bring my little "Tiny" puppy. :mrgreen:

Merlin

MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I can face and even want to see dinosaurs? THAT SHIT?! :shock:

> Master LTP
> Summon Mark II Ikaros Alpha Angeloid
> "Exterminate every single spider on the planet"

=

a few seconds latter the world is officialy a happier place.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:> "Exterminate every single spider on the planet"

=

a few seconds latter the world is officialy a happier place.
You do realize that the point of this conversation was to say that even if you "Exterminate every single spider on the planet" that you will ONLY exterminate the spiders of THAT specific parallel reality and that they will stay alive in BILLIONS of other parallel realities...right?

I said this because we are constantly reminded that once a person died that they are gone FOREVER while in fact they only died in this tiny little parallel reality lost in billions of other ones where that person is still alive in it.

I could even go further here and say that you did NOT kill that person or spider but ONLY observed the 3D frame or reality whee that person/animal died.

Those 3D frames where you took the gun and hit the trigger were already there waiting for you to shift to them and experience them in 3D.

Smoke coming out of your ears yet? :lol: :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I was just joking to be honest I am very much ANTI-KILLING.

So what I would do with LTP, is that I would put around me a spacetime bubble that pretty much everytime there is a spider within my immediate 50 meters I will not exist on the vibration they are.

So even if they still exist, I would never get to see them.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I was just joking to be honest I am very much ANTI-KILLING.
Yeah I know me neither, it was just to illustrate a point here.

Because in our reality, when a person or animal dies, this is the end of it, they will NOT come back at this point. However, this is the case here but ONLY in THIS reality and that person/animal can be still alive in countless parallel realities.

Also, when we experience a reality we do not physically change or move things but just shift through many different 3D frames where what we seem to be moving (ex: glass of water) is simply a little bit to the right in the next 3D frame and a little bit more to the right in the next frame and so on. Giving us the illusion that we are physically moving it but we don't.

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Do you guys ever experience deja vu? I swear it's been happening to me more often lately. Like I'm having a conversation with someone and it feels like I've already had it, word for word. Or I'm visiting a place and it feels like I've already been there. It's weird.