Yeeaayyy The Walking Dead is back :-D

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
SuperHero

Re: Yeeaayyy The Walking Dead is back :-D

Post by SuperHero »

Did anybody from the main cast die?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

SuperHero wrote:Did anybody from the main cast die?
All of them of course.

They all turned into zombies and then the show was stopped for a while after that because the main cast started bitting all the cameramen and sound technicians on the set and now there are 100s of zombies near Hollywood these days but don't worry, we called Brad Pitt and he's coming with the zombie vaccine to save us from these zombies because they cannot smell him when they are near him so he can kill them all with the help of Mrs Smith.

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Rosita is such a babe <3 8-) :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Rosita is such a babe <3 8-) :twisted:
I PERFECTLY agree. :SupNap:

So you are up to date here with us at the end of season 5 or you cheated?

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Honestly...

I cheated :lol:
I just wanted to watch the mid-season finale since everyone and their mom was gonna watch it and well it was almost impossible to avoid the spoilers of that episode online. But now i'll have plenty of time to catch up :mrgreen:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Honestly...

I cheated :lol:
I just wanted to watch the mid-season finale since everyone and their mom was gonna watch it and well it was almost impossible to avoid the spoilers of that episode online.
Speaking of spoilers, if you haven't seen the finale, DO NOT KEEP READING. :lol: :lol:

I have to say that it a bit anticlimactic isn't it? I mean, I thought that Rick was gonna be in some shooting war zone with the hospital cops shooting and them and then Glen and the others would enter the hospital from the back door and the season would end hanging us drooling until the next season but anyway, it's sad I was getting to like Beth. She was getting interesting. :lol:
xcfastdude wrote:But now i'll have plenty of time to catch up :mrgreen:
Yeah, get ready for next season with us now. :SupNap:

If they do like last year, they will restart it 6 months from now. :roll:

Merlin
frontiermarine

Post by frontiermarine »

didnt bother to watch the mid season finale since AMC posted spoilers on their facebook page right before it aired :evil: :evil: :evil: https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadAMC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

frontiermarine wrote:didnt bother to watch the mid season finale since AMC posted spoilers on their facebook page right before it aired :evil: :evil: :evil: https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadAMC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My advice would be to NOT visit their site before watching a show. ;)

Why even risk it??

Merlin
frontiermarine

Post by frontiermarine »

i usually like pages of tv shows that i watch on facebook since they put up little teasers and behind the scenes stuff ,but they never put full blown spoilers of an upcoming episode like they did on sunday,yeah i've unliked the page and i've learned my lesson :lol:

if you're a big fan of the walking dead you need to play the game http://store.steampowered.com/app/207610/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,i find the story more gripping than the tv show and it makes you make some really tough decisions ,its more of an interactive movie than actually a game in case you're not a fan of video games
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

frontiermarine wrote:if you're a big fan of the walking dead...
Then I would also suggest that you download their 40+ min show called "Talking Dead". They usually bring the cast of that present episode they just aired and they give details, etc.

What stuns me is that they have the #1 show on cable TV and they still only make 8 episode seasons. :? :roll: while the other boring shows are going for 13.

I mean come on, they should have the money for filming now with all these fans adding up season after season so if they can do it with other shows, keep the actors dressed as zombies and don't stop rolling the cameras.

Who cares if they complain and seem to be dead at the end of the long filming day, they'll simply fit and play their zombie role even better. :lol:

Merlin