Monster Lord's Crazy conversations

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Monster Lord's Crazy conversations

Post by MonsterLord »

Hi guys.

I was navigating through teh nets and I found this post in a programming forum:

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthre ... t=formless" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Hey, I've spent the last 7 years researching the subject and I'd like to share with you guys what I found, because we, game developers and artists, are deeply involved, and if you thought the The Matrix was shocking, well the following truth is a complete game changer.

To start with, Thomas Campbell presented his theory of everything, the Big TOE. Now, it's important to understand that Thomas does applied physics, he experiences consciousness directly instead of just thinking about it and has a solid scientific background (worked on missiles, for NASA, etc.). His Big TOE explains how we currently live in a virtual reality (literally), that we are not as human as we think we are and that in reality we are formless beings (pure consciousness) playing this game we call life. And following the ancient principle ''As above, so below'', if this is a game, there are others. So, in the big game adventure, if we understood how to use our inner technology, then it would be possible for us to move into other worlds (games) by tuning ourself to another frequency.

Now, the whole point of this thread is to give you the information that I gather during the past 7 years that is truly fascinating, especially for game developers and 3D artists, because it's a lot easier for us to comprehend this truth without any previous direct experiences. So, what is fascinating is how Yoga (Hinduism), Taoism, Zen, Tibetan Buddhism, Kabbalah, Western Spirituality and the mystery schools of ancient Egypt all talk about the exact same things. The only difference is how they approach that truth the same way we could express a same problem with a text, pictures, audio recording, film, graph, etc.

And to make it short, the concept here that they all talk about is that there are 3 states of consciousness and then a fourth one that transcends the other 3, but isn't actually a state so to speak, it's our original self.

1. Deep sleep stat
2. Sleep state
3. Wakeful state (our normal state)
4. Superconsciousness

The big secret is that when you do make that shift to a significantly increased degree of awareness/consciousness, a phenomenon will take place and you will sort of wake up another time as a formless being of pure consciousness realizing that all that time you were looking at that huge screen that you thought was real... you thought that you were a human being looking at the world through human eye. But is not the case at all and you are actually a formless being in a void realm and still you can interact with that big screen that stands there out of nowhere as if it was a super advanced form of video game.

That's the big picture, so here are what Yoga, Taoism and all the others have to say about it. Hopefully, that will help you understand how important it is for us here to create those games, virtual realities or virtual experiences as the whole point of life is to experience through the help of virtual realities.

Enjoy, that's the big secret.
"

Needless to say, that almost everyone replied with their own version of "HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY!"

As soon as I saw it however I registered myself in that forum to contact the writer of the post who I saw posts regularily. So I told him this was fascinating and how we can get into that void. He replied:

" Same thing that I said in my post in his own words.

You don't get into the void, you are already in it. You are already a formless being and there is a screen right in front of you, but you are standing so close from it that you believe it's real. You look around, think that you are really moving you head, feeling your neck moving, your bones, etc. It's just a very sophisticated video game, because in reality... you are still there looking at a screen that never ever moved. Consciousness is both the mechanic, the how we interact with this avatar in this reality, but it's also our feedback. A well crafted illusion. This virtual reality is the purest form of video games ever made, the greatest one. And we fooled ourselves.

So it;s not about how you get into the void, you are already in it. It's right now all around you. Your problem is that you are looking at that screen that you think is what you see through your human eyes can have trouble realizing that it really is a screen and there really is something around or beyond it. Remember, as a being of consciousness, you move and act through consciousness. You don't have legs, arms or else. You only have consciousness. Consciousness is what brought you so close to the screen in the first place.

So be conscious that you are a formless being and that you are looking at a screen.
And then understand that you can retake control of yourself as a formless being only by slightly increasing your level of awareness. What does that mean? See more, feel more, taste more, etc.Be more. Be more... aware. Just stand there and focus on being more, see more... see clearer, see brighter, see LARGER. As you increase that awareness, you'll automatically start to move through the different layers of awareness, the same way we wake up from a dream state to wakeful state, but this time you'll realize that you are that formless being looking at a screen. You'll start to see a black contour around what you eyes can see, it's not a contour. You'll actually start to see beyond which is infinite space, infinite darkness, a void. It's as if you were standing right in the middle of a 3D modeling application with nothing in there except a floating a screen and yourself as formless being (or camera/projector). And once you regain full awareness, as a side effect you gain access to all the knowledge about this universe, this virtual reality. You'll be completely flooded with information.

And most people at that point freak out, enter in fear state, lose control of awareness and return to that screen, because they were unable to accept that what they've experienced and accepted for years is not the real reality.
"

I asked him then how we can "increase our awareness" and he replied:

"We all know how to increase our awareness, it's natural to us. It's the same way you would pay more attention to the wind touching your skin, paying more attention to a music track, pay more attention to a series of number to memorize everything, etc.

So when I say that we need to increase our level of awareness, I'm talking about all of that to the next level. Breathe more deeply, observe more, hear more, feel more, taste more, etc. And at some point, you'll focus so intensively that you will reach a zero point and transcend all states (wakeful, sleep, deep sleep, etc.). At that point you'll move higher in awareness/consciousness and start to wake up on another level, another mindset in which you realize that you are a formless being watching a screen in a higher reality.
"

So yeah, discuss.

All credit here goes to Tidal Beast.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Monster Lord's Crazy conversations

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:To start with, Thomas Campbell presented his theory of everything, the Big TOE. Now, it's important to understand that Thomas does applied physics, he experiences consciousness directly instead of just thinking about it and has a solid scientific background (worked on missiles, for NASA, etc.). His Big TOE explains how we currently live in a virtual reality (literally), that we are not as human as we think we are and that in reality we are formless beings (pure consciousness) playing this game we call life. And following the ancient principle ''As above, so below'', if this is a game, there are others. So, in the big game adventure, if we understood how to use our inner technology, then it would be possible for us to move into other worlds (games) by tuning ourself to another frequency.
Yeah Campbell was right, we live in a virtual reality, the computer is our consciousness, the TV screen is not made out of pixels but atoms that I call "3D pixels" and just like computers change the color of the TV screen by sending electrical signals, our consciousness sends out electro-magnetic frequencies to change the atoms and the programming language is not written in C++ but in beliefs and the software to reprogram it is NAPs (Night Audio Programs) which are stored on a local drive called the Subconscious Mind.

Just like this guy who moves in the virtual reality (right screen) but in 3D reality (left screen), doesn't move at all, our 3D reality works like this too when we walk we think that we are moving through a hallway but in fact it's the 3D projection of the hallway that is moving towards us by making the atoms look different everytime we "think" we move by taking a step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7n5kRRHDpw[/youtube]
MonsterLord wrote:Now, the whole point of this thread is to give you the information that I gather during the past 7 years that is truly fascinating, especially for game developers and 3D artists, because it's a lot easier for us to comprehend this truth without any previous direct experiences. So, what is fascinating is how Yoga (Hinduism), Taoism, Zen, Tibetan Buddhism, Kabbalah, Western Spirituality and the mystery schools of ancient Egypt all talk about the exact same things.
Funny, we seem to have done the same research in this spiritual field and came out with the same conclusion. :mrgreen:
MonsterLord wrote:Needless to say, that almost everyone replied with their own version of "HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY!"
You might want to invite him over here, we might have cool conversations as he started as a game developer and I started as a web designer/programmer.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I sent him a message inviting him, hopefully he joins.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I sent him a message inviting him, hopefully he joins.
Well, if he was laughed at over there, here he will feel right at home. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Well it is a programming forum, so he feels at home (I guess) in the programming aspect, but talking about this stuff is a different thing.

Going from what I remember of the thread, there were some positive or at least curious responses but most of them were of the "This can't be. It is impossible." type
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Going from what I remember of the thread, there were some positive or at least curious responses but most of them were of the "This can't be. It is impossible." type
Yeah this is typical of human nature. We laugh at anything that we don't understand until science proves it.

Why do you think I want to master NAPs so bad. If I can manipulate beliefs at will and effect the reality by doing so, there's your proof right there. :geek:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Something that might disturb a lot of people here (myself included) but if the Void is dark, does that mean that it is darkness and not light, that is the fundamental stuff?

Maybe the Void is not darkness per se but some kind of chaotic mix of light and darkness or something else entirely.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Something that might disturb a lot of people here (myself included) but if the Void is dark, does that mean that it is darkness and not light, that is the fundamental stuff?

Maybe the Void is not darkness per se but some kind of chaotic mix of light and darkness or something else entirely.
The color is created by the void, just like a TV screen can be black, white, blue or any color it wants.

Think of the void as the grid that contains EVERYTHING, including the dark space that contains the galaxies and planets.

Consciousness has no color, if you see a color or an attribute (good or bad) that's the consciousness creating it in the background.

Merlin