F#*k The Law Of Attraction.

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
SunnySeize

F#*k The Law Of Attraction.

Post by SunnySeize »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL2M ... 6xCjY39_t0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: F#*k The Law Of Attraction.

Post by Merlin »

Yeah I saw her "F*ck The Law of Attraction" video in my recommended Youtube videos but I didn't click on it because I saw previous video of Teal and she didn't have anything interesting to help us, especially for us at this cutting edge research forum on the LOA.

I am watching it right now and she has some good points like if you had trauma before chances are, you may want freedom and relief but the beliefs in your SM will keep you in a vibrational match to trauma so you will continue to attract trauma and she's right on this.

However, just like the other videos of her and sooooooooo many "LOA experts", she doesn't talk about Limiting Beliefs creating this trauma and especially HOW to remove them so that you can change your vibration once and for all.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I saw her video and welp, aside from seeing how the situation could ultimately help to solve the problem, it didn't did much. From what I understood, the message could be better summarized of making the best of whatever situation you are in.

She pretty much says that if LOA doesn't work, is because it is working and your soul or whatever is making you go through that because that which you are going through, is ultimately leading you to what you are manifesting.

How exactly does this help? Pretty much, imagine you are blamed for murdering someone you didn't murdered and you face 10 years in prison, then you use LOA and it doesn't work because for the soul experiencing 10 years in prison is a contrast to appreciate freedom.

So pretty much she tells you that you are fucked, because in the end it doesn't matter if you see it will allow you to value freedom more, at the end of the day you are still going to be forced to live 10 years in prison.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Teal has said that she is not from this planet, some type of ET species living on this planet in the shape of a human. :? Whether it's true or not, she sounds just like Bashar with a lot of words but very few step by step techniques to actually make us manifest a goal.

Kinda like Abraham-Esther-Hicks where a guy ask her a straight question on how to manifest a goal and she goes on and on and on and on for 20-30 minutes and the guy leaves scratching his head because there was NOTHING :evil: interesting or helpful in the answer and that just makes me so mad because I now see these guys like a religious cult or sect leaders where they have pretty much hypnotized their members to the point where they don't see that their master is full of shit.

I mean seriously guys :evil: how difficult is it really to tell us that reality is made of beliefs and tell us a good technique to change our beliefs?

They sound like these "LOA Experts" (more like LOA frauds is you ask me) that are selling book #1 to help you manifest a goal and then the year after that they come up with book #2 then book #3 and 5, 6 , 7 etc...

How many books does it really take to tell us a technique to make us manifest a goal? Why 2, 5 or 10 books? Isn't that saying to the world that you don't know shit about the LOA and you just want to live off of it by writing a new book year after year? :evil:

If we are really creating our reality then I have a belief in me that makes me create a world where EVERYBODY sucks at the LOA because NOBODY can seem to come up with a simple plan. :evil:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I think from seeing the video, she pretty much wanted to walk away with the "you are creating this" line because it sounds like "victim blaming". The problem is that by just saying "well, it is not your fault because your soul is the one that is creating this to give you what you want to manifest" it just brings you back to square one, where you do not create your reality,
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I think from seeing the video, she pretty much wanted to walk away with the "you are creating this" line because it sounds like "victim blaming". The problem is that by just saying "well, it is not your fault because your soul is the one that is creating this to give you what you want to manifest" it just brings you back to square one, where you do not create your reality,
What she meant is this...

By focusing on what you want, you will most probably trigger the limiting beliefs inside of you that pushes away your goal which in a sense will do just that, so the LOA for many people is doing the opposite of what it should be doing.

However, if she REALLY knew about the LOA, she would know that it's negative limiting beliefs that are causing that by pushing away your goal and instead of telling you to stop doing the LOA, she would tell you that until you have those LBs, you will NEVER manifest it and then move on to what I call STEP #2 which is to tell you HOW to remove those LBs.

This way, when you think about the LOA to attract your goal, there will not be any negative forces pushing away your goals and you will finally attract your goal. :twisted:

It's not true that our soul is controlling 100% of our lives here. It may have made us attract this or that set of LB but if we decide to remove them, our soul shouldn't be stopping us from doing it. Like Bashar said, Karma is NOT self inflicted by some God or outside source, it's self imposed meaning that WE have imposed this on ourselves and WE can fix it.

However, to do that, we first need a step by step guide on HOW to do it but nobody wants to tell us how. :evil:

Merlin
IsabelaMA

Post by IsabelaMA »

Hi guys,

I wanted to know your thoughts on this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9iV9n0s3T0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). I really like her work and wanted to share that with you.

Cheers
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

IsabelaMA wrote:Hi guys,

I wanted to know your thoughts on this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9iV9n0s3T0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). I really like her work and wanted to share that with you.

Cheers
25 min... too long.

What is it about?