Changing Physical Appearance with the mind?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Seralise

Changing Physical Appearance with the mind?

Post by Seralise »

Hey guys! I am new here and I, honestly, came across this board whilst looking up threads that relates to being able to shape the appearance with the power of thoughts.

I guess I wanted to know you guys' opinion on such a thing, if it has ever been done before, and what steps or things I might want to consider to reach my goals. Now, my request may seem silly but I feel too tall. I have seen subliminals on YouTube promising height decrease and seen plenty of comments ( specifically on MatrixPlays99 ) suggesting that such audio actually works. I am 5'9 and wish to lose at least an inch or two of height among other changes.

I would love to hear you guys' opinions on such changes and methods that might work for this sort of thing! I do believe in this but I am stuck in rut on how to go about persuading or compromising with my subconscious!
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Changing Physical Appearance with the mind?

Post by Merlin »

Seralise wrote:Hey guys! I am new here and I, honestly, came across this board whilst looking up threads that relates to being able to shape the appearance with the power of thoughts.

I guess I wanted to know you guys' opinion on such a thing, if it has ever been done before, and what steps or things I might want to consider to reach my goals. Now, my request may seem silly but I feel too tall. I have seen subliminals on YouTube promising height decrease and seen plenty of comments ( specifically on MatrixPlays99 ) suggesting that such audio actually works. I am 5'9 and wish to lose at least an inch or two of height among other changes.

I would love to hear you guys' opinions on such changes and methods that might work for this sort of thing! I do believe in this but I am stuck in rut on how to go about persuading or compromising with my subconscious!
Hi and welcome to our forum :D

First, you are in the General Discussions forum, the Law of Attraction and such discussions are taken place in the other forum called "Law of Attraction Forum And Subconscious Mind Forum".

Second, yes these things have happened here on this forum throughout the years. I think 2 people grew taller, another one changed her nose shape and the most fantastic case was the one of David who changed his hair color from brown to blond.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now, all those members are long gone and like in the case of David, after he stopped playing his NAP (Night Audio Program) or audio file, his brown hair came back.

So even today, we don't know why it worked for those and why some have kept their changes while others have lost them.

You can click this link to download and read my free ebook and learn more about NAPs.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then if you are ready to do your own NAP, you can then go here and read about the latest NAP Format.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=2002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Merlin
Seralise

Post by Seralise »

Thank you so much for the welcome! I hope to frequent the boards quite often so it's great to see that activity is still a thing here!

First off, I am very sorry for posting in the wrong tab. Should I move it or is it a warning for future reference? If I have to move it, how should I do that?

I think i have seen these peoples' success stories plastered on someone else's post and they have been very inspiring! Thanks for regathering the source here since it's much easier to find now. That goes for the other listed sources, as well! I am glad to have them all under one roof that is my post!

Again, thank you so much for the start up and I'll try my best to get right into these things! See you around !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Seralise wrote:Thank you so much for the welcome! I hope to frequent the boards quite often so it's great to see that activity is still a thing here!
Well it's never been that quiet in a while. That's because here most people don't chat, they just test. They record a NAP and they come back from time to tell to tell us where they are and it they got any success or not.

We know that NAPs enter the Subconscious Mind and can implant a new belief that will make it attract your goal but sometimes it doesn't work and that is why we test to try to make our SM understand what we want to manifest.
Seralise wrote:First off, I am very sorry for posting in the wrong tab. Should I move it or is it a warning for future reference? If I have to move it, how should I do that?
Don't worry about it. No need for me to move the thread. Just make sure that if you have a LOA question, post it in the LA forum.

Thanks,

Merlin
IsabelaMA

Post by IsabelaMA »

It is incredible how powerful our minds are and that's why we must be careful of others.
I have read an interesting story that is very different from yours but it's also linked to people changing the way they look with their minds.Sorry it is a sad story but I was very impressed by it.
Decades ago in Brazil there was a guy who did not fit the typical stereotype of beauty but still was able to lure many woman to isolated places and abuse them. After he got caught, the police had them in a room with many, MANY police officers and detectives and that guy looked very cocky and he showed no regret for what he did. But then one of his victims insisted in talking to him and as soon as he heard her speaking he started to change his posture, voice and even THE TONE OF HIS SKIN! He became much more pale and a lot of people witnessed it! And then he told his victim taht he regreted what he had done and it wasn't personal and blah blah blah. The minute she was out of the room he went back to his "predator" state.
So, yes I do believe our brains are capable of accomplishing amazing things but unfortunately so do bad people's.
IsabelaMA

Post by IsabelaMA »

It is incredible how powerful our minds are and that's why we must be careful of others.
I have read an interesting story that is very different from yours but it's also linked to people changing the way they look with their minds.Sorry it is a sad story but I was very impressed by it.
Decades ago in Brazil there was a guy who did not fit the typical stereotype of beauty but still was able to lure many woman to isolated places and abuse them. After he got caught, the police had them in a room with many, MANY police officers and detectives and that guy looked very cocky and he showed no regret for what he did. But then one of his victims insisted in talking to him and as soon as he heard her speaking he started to change his posture, voice and even THE TONE OF HIS SKIN! He became much more pale and a lot of people witnessed it! And then he told his victim taht he regreted what he had done and it wasn't personal and blah blah blah. The minute she was out of the room he went back to his "predator" state.
So, yes I do believe our brains are capable of accomplishing amazing things but unfortunately so do bad people's.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I believe to do that, you need to shift from 1 parallel to another one INSTANTLY similar to the people who felt spontaneous healing.

But that's a little bit woowoo . :lol: