High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
justz

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by justz »

So besides waiting and the EMHR PB what should we do?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is telling me that the vibration of winning once every 5 spins is already there but the reason why I don't see it right now is because my overall vibration is going up and down due to this EHMR I did to clean the spinal cord and as long as my vibration doesn't stop moving and finally locks into place, I won't see any progress.

It should lock in about 1 hour from now around 3:30 PM Est.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:So besides waiting and the EMHR PB what should we do?
Nothing because you first need the PBs from the TLR to come down into your SM then the new PBs will make your vibration go up and your vibration needs to first stop moving and then it will lock in to the wanted vibration and then your SM will start manifesting your goal and that will be based on your beliefs as to how fast you can get it.

For a weight goal, you don't believe that you can lose 5 lb instantly so you will have to wait the time you believe it will take and it's the same with everything else.

Because roulette is based on Muscle Testing and I already have my muscles, my SM, HM and merkaba with me, I believe that when all the PBs have reached my SM, that I can start winning at roulette RIGHT AWAY.
justz

Post by justz »

I changed my goal to communication from a specific person
As I got good results with the text
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:I changed my goal to communication from a specific person
As I got good results with the text
Ok good luck. 8-)

As for me, all my PBs for the spinal cord cleanse have arrived at the SM level but it's not locked now so I have to wait a bit more. :roll:
justz

Post by justz »

Why are we asking for positive beliefs and not only beliefs?
Because imagine for me a weight 54kg is a positive belief but if you are a man that’s a negative belief because you are too skinny.
Só a belief is a belief why are we calling them negative or positive?
The negative or positive is a way of looking and the same belief can be both
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

Merlin wrote:so I have to wait a bit more. :roll:
To quote my good fellow, the Duke of Nukem...

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Why are we asking for positive beliefs and not only beliefs?
Because imagine for me a weight 54kg is a positive belief but if you are a man that’s a negative belief because you are too skinny.
Só a belief is a belief why are we calling them negative or positive?
The negative or positive is a way of looking and the same belief can be both
I say positive beliefs or PBs because they are the opposite of negative or limiting beliefs or LBs so if you want to call them both beliefs, that's fine with me and it doesn't really matter in the end since when you want a goal you ask your HM to manifest that goal and not just to acquire PBs.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:
Merlin wrote:so I have to wait a bit more. :roll:
To quote my good fellow, the Duke of Nukem...
Yeah I know tell me about it. :roll:

When all the PBs from my spinal cord came down into the SM, I learned that my overall vibration crashed and infected at least 10+ topics and now I had to boost them back up to 330, clear them and patch each cracks left.

So now I have to...yup you guessed it... wait for the vibration to come back up.

To be honest, after that I will pull the plug with all those EHMR and let the HM reprogram the TLR if I missed something and hopefully by Xmas :lol: I should have in my SM all the PBs so that my HM-merkaba channel is cleared of LBs and the vibration that my HM sends out is the exact same vibration that my merkaba will receive and the reality that I want to see gets manifested in 3D.
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

Merlin wrote:gets manifested in 3D.
Hopefully not in "Duke Nukem 3D" :lol:

But maybe it really is a good idea to reprogram the TLR with that HM request from page 115:
  • "Dear HM, regarding my HM-merkaba channel that includes the HM, the SM, the spine, all the 7 chakras inside the body and the merkaba itself, please boost them all at 330,000 Hz, clear them all completely of LBs and trapped emotions and also patch any cracks to maintain this channel clear all the time. You also tell the SM to not influence the energy/vibration flow of that HM-Merkaba channel.."
Otherwise the vibration of the channel, spine, chakras ... will drop again and the cracks will come back automatically, rigth? The question is how fast such a drop would occur. Still mind-boggling stuff. :geek: