Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: Research Update

Post by AgentSmith »

Still cleaning manually with MT or with a NAP?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:01 am Still cleaning manually with MT or with a NAP?
MT but I no longer clear only the SM, I clear also all levels of my consciousness like the Conscious Mind, Higher Mind, Soul and OverSoul.

I got another nice run here with a 15/19.
35-15.jpg
35-15.jpg (18.4 KiB) Viewed 2899 times
justz

Post by justz »

I’m still here too! :lol:
Perun

Post by Perun »

Never went. :SupNap:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Hey Merlin, any news to keep the discussion going?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hi guys sorry for not being here and posting more.

This will sound a bit crazy but by asking MT all kinds of questions, I got some weird answers and I believe we have talked about it lightly in the past but I believe it more and more today.

What am I talking about exactly?

I'm talking about clearing LBs at the collective consciousness level.

What is the Collective Cousciouness you might ask, well, it's the collective of all the souls out there incarnated or not on the planet right now.

1 Million is 7 digits and 1 Billion is 10 digits right? Well I asked how many digits of Limiting Beliefs do we have for each person and got 156 digits!!! :shock: :o

Next I asked how many digits of Limiting Beliefs do we have to clear for the entire collective consciousness and got 22,000 digits. :shock: :o :shock:

DAMN! :? I wasn't expecting this one. :roll:

The good news is that we seem to have cleared a ton of them and we only have about 850 digits left. That's a lot but it's better than 22,000.

The funny thing is that I have started this on my birthday (March 12 2020) when the Covid-19 crap started because I believe that by clearing the collective consciousness, we clear this crap from our system (at higher planes that is, not inside our bodies).

I know this is woo woo stuff for many of you but the goal of manifesting is not so much about planting PBs (Positive Beliefs) but MOSTLY clearing negative LBs it's just that now, I clear at much higher levels.

Apparently, when the collective consciousness number of LBs will drop to 0, my roulette game should improve and I will finally be able to not only get 17 wins out of 19 spins like posted above but get all 19 wins and do that over and over again. :shock:

Will it work? Go figure. We'll see... Stay tuned. :SupNap:

Cheers,

Merlin
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Good to see you back, Merlin! At least that is a good news.
Is there a timeframe how long would it take to get to 0?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:19 pm Is there a timeframe how long would it take to get to 0?
I would say about 2 weeks or so...

I'm also back into the stock market trading. :mrgreen: :SupNap:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Nice, are you working on another strategy and system, or are you testing MT on it?
My goals have always been time travel or forex/stock trading.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:02 pm Nice, are you working on another strategy and system, or are you testing MT on it?
My goals have always been time travel or forex/stock trading.
Well it's a proprietary system that I call the Merlin Channel (see screenshot below).

You buy on the way up (called going LONG) on the blue channels and you trade on the way down (called going SHORT) when the channel is dark red.

I've been taking a 3 year break on this so it's kinda fun to come back to it. :SupNap:
Attachments
Merlin-Channel.jpg