Who’s still here and still testing?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
creative gemini

Who’s still here and still testing?

Post by creative gemini »

It’s been some years since I’ve been here and I’m hoping that there are still some people from way here.

I’ve been reading a lot of Neville and Murphy over the years on and off and only just decided to put it into practice the last month or so.

I started with something trivial that my sm would be able to accept easily and to my (non) surprise it worked almost instantly.

It was about a blue foam ball lol.
All I did was lay in bed one morning and IMAGINE myself holding, touching and squeezing a blue foam ball for a bout 10 minutes. I was wide awake and fully immersed in all the sensations of holding this ball, like it was actually in my hand at that moment. And then I stopped and went about my day.

For the next hour I tried to look for it in places my rational brain thought it might be but then quickly realised that I’d already touched this ball so I didn’t need to look for it. I didn’t need to ‘find’ it because it was already done.

Not 2 hours from when I first ‘touched’ the ball in my mind, I saw a lady walk by my meeting room with the blue foam ball. It was slightly larger and a little dirty from being old but it was definitely the ball. Once I’d finished my meeting I asked if she would bring me the ball to touch.

She thought I was bat shit and we both laughed about it but yh, exactly as I saw it in the ‘now’ was how it played out in 3D.

Any thoughts on this would be great.

I haven’t managed to succeed YET for anything bigger. I feel it may be because there are more emotions connected to things that aren’t trivial to me. But I will keep testing this method.

Next is a yellow tea mug.
AreWeNearlyThereYet?

Re: Who’s still here and still testing?

Post by AreWeNearlyThereYet? »

I check the forum out every day on my tablet (but I only log into websites when I use my laptop that I rarely switch on (hence the slow response)).

Merlin is not a fan of the visualising something and waiting for it to physically materialise. He's always poo poo it in the past. Visualise and act it out. It's one of only two techniques that work. The other being changing the past to change the present. We all know there is no past; the past and future are created in the present. Just move oneself across to a different timeline.

Blue foam balls and yellow teacups ain't for me. I went for changing my hair from brown to ginger. It "only" took several years of pretending to dye my hair ginger every day and an unbreakable faith that it had been ginger all my life. Sometimes the thing that is to be changed keeps resisting, but you've gotta be stubborn and tenacious.

Every time I look at the forum, there are others looking at it. Every time. But no one posts. Are folks just coming to look and see if anything exciting has happened? Truly the forum equivalent of a graveyard.
daffian25

Post by daffian25 »

I just logged in after a really long time. I remember checking out this forum in my 20's and now I'm 30+

Anyway, this site has been a good inspiration for me, as I was testing with NAPS and voice recordings
and subliminal messaging. But I have no real idea if it worked or not for me. I haven't materialized my big desires into fruition, because I genuinely believe now that you must perform actions inline with your desires towards the path you want. Without physical action, I believe, wishes are merely pissing in the wind. As a quote I remember vividly now "People offer bucket load of advice but rarely take one". When you're absolutely obsessed with your desire, taking action in the direction and visualizing you already being in emotional control over it - it must manifest in one form or another. Then you just wait for the signs - and rely on intuition and meditation to be in tune.

I hope this forum is not forgotten. I will certainly be checking out the forum more from now on.
adhock

Post by adhock »

Yup, I am still here.

I keep practicing to achieve LD's for about a year.
No progress., at all.
And they all say it is so easy... :? yeah right...

All in all it is good to know that forum is still alive...
justz

Post by justz »

Here, I use NAPs from time to time but not really testing anything.
From all the naps I did over the years I was able to match one that was about mothly income, but for example a weight one (which is the only topic I still nap about) I was not able to achieve ever.
So yeah at least one goal I got there, nap or not I still believe in this research, we just never found the missing piece
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hey all !

It's been a while ! I hope you're all doing great ! What has everyone been up to ?
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

Still no one broke the LOA :D (that will probably never happen) but, for example, I managed to attract the job I wanted. I used 3 different techniques so I don't know which one helped. Maybe a combination of the 3.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

What I've been doing is to clean at higher levels for the past 3 years.

If you remember back in 2018 I think, I did a thread named "Clearing at the...SOUL level???" :? Well, there are many more levels than I thought.

These are all the levels I know exists so far...

- Body
- Sub-Subconscious Mind
- Subconscious Mind
- Conscious Mind
- Higher Mind
- Soul
- 5 Levels of OverSouls
- Collective Consciousness
- Angels
- God

As in the phrase "Shit rolls down", if anyone of these higher levels is dirty, that low vibration crap will come down on us in 3D sooner or later. :roll:

It's a weird concept but it makes sense to me so I keep cleaning and hope that things turn out ok. :?
justz

Post by justz »

Virgo happy to see you here!
Still listening NAPs from time to time got my monthly money goal I did some years back but can’t manage to get the weight I want and no lottery win yet!
Waiting for Merlin to crack this for us one day! 😁