Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: Research Update

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:27 pm You don't need to learn to clean, it is being done automatically up there. It's the collective cleaning up itself.

Getting anything on this Virgo?
How do we know it is being done? It is not like MT’s answers have been reliable ever.

Virgo is already seeing financial results after cleaning.
I have not seen a dime. Should not we be the same if it was collective cleaning?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:51 pm Virgo is already seeing financial results after cleaning.
I have not seen a dime. Should not we be the same if it was collective cleaning?
Maybe because you have more shit to clear than others. You are always complaining and sending negative comments in most of your replies. Did you even notice that? :?

Also, I told you, unless I start seeing 15+ wins out of 19 it will mean that MT answers are not right. It's that simple.

Bashar was right, those nasty evil negative beliefs are always fighting back to avoid deletion. :evil:

They will influence my Subconscious Mind to give me false answers and my MT signal will be wrong.

What can I say, I still ask MT to get answers because it's not like you can pick up the phone and call God or your Soul/HM up there and get a straight answer. :roll:

EVEN if MT gives me 1 good answer out of 10, it's still something that I can work on and try to clean.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

As Merlin says, even though there is a collective clearing happening, we all have different shit to clean on top of this depending on our own soul contracts, limiting beliefs, karmic debts...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:54 pm As Merlin says, even though there is a collective clearing happening, we all have different shit to clean on top of this depending on our own soul contracts, limiting beliefs, karmic debts...
Well said.

Do you get a deadline for this cleanup? I'm getting that tomorrow at 6PM is the latest MT answer on this question.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I never get dates, time is not linear so it is impossible to date anything accurately
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:23 pm I never get dates, time is not linear so it is impossible to date anything accurately
Well in case you wonder, the last dates that MT is giving me is tomorrow at 6 PM where EVERYTHING (all chakras and cracks) on ALL levels of consciousness (Oversoul, Soul, Higher Mind, Conscious Mind, Subconscious Mind, Body, etc) will be cleaned.

If this is true then I should start to see good roulette results by the end of THIS weekend.

Fingers crossed. :SupNap:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

New date or nothing to clean yet?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:53 pm New date or nothing to clean yet?
I am getting what I was afraid of which is that my SM is under a major cleanup (exorcist type) and that would make sense because he's the one controlling my muscles and MT means "Muscle Testing".

MT is telling me that the cleanup of all my consciousness levels is now at:

SM: 96%
CM: 97%
HM: 94%
Soul: 94%

... and that we clear those at an average rate of 3% per day so you do the math.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

MT finally clean and giving correct information?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:22 am MT finally clean and giving correct information?
Nope.

I'll dig and find out why.