Bashar

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Bashar

Post by Merlin »

Here's a cool conversation I had with yic17 regarding Bashar.

Hope you'll like it.

MErlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Bashar & keeping a high frequency

Post by Merlin »

yic17 wrote:Hey guys, instead of asking questions - this is my FIRST POST providing something that I hope would be of value to you guys!

I don't know if all of you know who Bashar is - you guys probably do. But for those who don't know, Bashar claims to be an ET channeling through a guy named Darryl Anka.

Yesterday, I was watching a video by Bashar recorded in January 2007. In this video, someone asked him a question about IF they can meet his ET crafts in physical form. Instead of saying yes, Bashar SUGGESTED that there is a high chance that the ET crafts that came to Earth in 1997 above Arizona (The Phoenix Lights) would come AGAIN in March of 2007. So I did some research about it and found out that THEY REALLY DID! In February 2007, the Phoenix Lights Crafts APPEARED above Arizona for the 2nd time on Earth!

After 10 years (1997-2007) of Phoenix Lights - Bashar went on to predict that they would:

1. Appear AGAIN around March this year 2007 (He was off for 1 month - but STILL - they DID appear AGAIN!)
2. Above Arizona AGAIN. (check)
3. The SAME ETs from same planet/Phoenix Lights (not just any OTHER ETs.)

So personally, I believe THAT cannot be a coincidence. And the probability of this happening is simply impossible. Now, here are reasons why I believe the Phoenix Lights are REAL ETs after doing some research:

- Many people including the Ex-Governor of Arizona reported that they saw the Phoenix Lights UP CLOSE and it is a HUGE craft that cannot be man-made.

- Both times it appeared - the military had PROBLEM identifying them at first. When asked, they said "We're not aware of any military craft that's supposed to be there." - Then they later changed their minds and say "Oh, actually someone else was supposed to be in charge at the time."

- Military delayed for a long time before they came up with the excuse that it's only flares.

- Military said it was only FLARES. But this cannot be true because 1. how can flares be spread out so exact in distance in a triangle shape? 2. if it REALLY is a SPECIAL type of flare as they claim - HOW COME IT ONLY HAPPENED 2 TIMES IN OUR LIFE TIME? and BOTH TIMES ABOVE ARIZONA? and how come they CANNOT REPRODUCE this "flare" at will? So obviously, it's NOT flares.

Anyways, those are what I believe in. Now that's not the end of the story. This leads to something more important. Which is that IF Bashar is REALLY an ET and he really predicted the Phoenix Lights - then perhaps ALL of his teachings are ALSO REAL! Perhaps his teachings about how the PATH towards your "Higher Self" is to do things that are JOYFUL and PASSIONATE for you every single moment. He said that if you just do the things you enjoy and passionate about all the time - everything else will be taken care of by your Higher Self.

Now, this discovery not only adds my believe with Bashar - but if HE is true - then perhaps ALL these knowledge about Consciousness creating Reality, Shifting Universes & Manifestation are ALSO TRUE.

So personally, it is just a discovery that gives me more prove and believe on this whole manifestation thing. I hope it comes useful for someone else, too. Perhaps someone more left brained who has hard time believing all these to be real. But for those people who already KNOW these to be true - you guys probably don't need this. But still, it's an interesting find I would like to share =P

And yes, I am aware of the fact that perhaps my SHIFT in consciousness brought this information/reality to me. That I manifested this parallel universe where ETs are REAL because I've always been interested and believe in ETs. If my consciousness did not shift in the past few weeks (or days) - perhaps I would not have obtained this information and would be forever in the reality where ETs "MAYBE" exist.

So that's that. Feel free to comment =3

Hi yic17,

Regarding Bashar, there was a guy who posted not just 1 by at least 30 playlists containing an average of 15 clips of 10 min each. Some dating from the early 80s and my left brain was ALWAYS on alert all the time in every lines of every video clip to spot the scam artist by changing subjects over time or choking on an answer or be caught off guard by a weird question but it never happened. He was flawless everytime and to me either the guy is a God because he never even stuttered ONCE in 25 years of channeling always replying with the right answer or the guy is the REAL thing (ET Entity) like I think right now.

Anyway, it took me about 3 months straight to watch all those 100s of 10 min clips videos but the guy with this huge Bashar list of videos got caught for copyright reasons and his youtube account was shutdown. Anyway, I've almost become a Bashar expert by watching all those clips so if you have a question about him let me know, I'm pretty sure I heard him talk about the answer in one of those 100s of clips.
yic17 wrote:Hey Merlin, good to hear from you =3

That's cool what you discovered. I was amazed when I watch him, too. Like a few times people would ask a question ... and before they even finish asking - Bashar already knew their questions and answered them. And I'm also amazed by how some of the Q&As - people ask about the future, ETs, or outer planets - and he could just answer immediately. Like you'd have to be super creative to make those things up. So yeah, it's good to know that you've watched so much and never caught him made mistake.

Sure, I'll ask you questions when I have some.
Yeah, exactly my point. The most important video I think from Bashar is this one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfkLnJ0U9TQ[/youtube]

It tells you that you need to be in high vibration to move to a parallel earth where not only all the bad illuminati agenda won't be there (swine flu, stock market crash, etc...) but also that you will rise to the earth where you have all that you want because that parallel universe exists, all we have to do is stop being in the low vibrations (fear, doubt, depression, confusion) and be more happy joyful EVEN if you don't have what you want right now. In higher vibrations planes/earths, things, people and guides will come to you to help you attract what you need.
yic17 wrote:Bashar talks about how whatever level of energy/vibrational frequency you're in - you will be able to attract & experience things that are IN THAT level of energy ONLY - no less, no more.

So if you're in High Frequency, you will not attract and experience low frequency things and you will also be able to attract what you want easier. If so, then it seems to me like level of energy/vibrational frequency is the KEY to manifestation.

And to raise my vibrational frequency - I can: Have positive thoughts, positive beliefs, positive emotions (fill myself with love energy & do things I'm passionate about), imagine positive things, meditate to reach higher brain frequency, and then let go to release all the negative energies.

Does that sound about right? =3
Right on, you pretty much sum up 3 years of research right there :D

The key is vibrating at a high frequency level AND STAY THERE. Most people look at the picture of their desire, feel great during that time but drop in frequency 2 minutes after and start bitching about the fact that this desire is not coming.

It's like switching ends of a magnet if you want to attract the 2nd magnet's south pole, you need to point toward it the north pole of the 1st magnet but when you start to attract it, don't flip the 1st magnet sides because the 2 south poles will push each other away.

This is where comes in the 17 secs law that Abraham talks about. Listen to it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5muNpJ9YtVU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

10 seconds of bitchin...no problem....17 seconds...BIG problem because after 17 secs of focused intention, the LOA kicks in exponentially so be careful of what you think during long periods of time because you will attract that thought, good or bad.
yic17 wrote:but if one can have MAJORITY positive thoughts ... then they don't have to worry about the negative because the positive will out-weight the negatives right?

also, if you just think of what you desire for more than 68 seconds and stay in high frequency during that period - you don't need to stay in it the whole day right? because that 68 seconds is strong enough to attract and manifest. just make sure you don't have negative thoughts that contradict your desires. correct?

Well not sure about that. Sounds a lot like "hippy talk" to me. Who measured that? No one can in fact. Anyway I tried to stay away from those stuff that you can't measure.

Besides, if the first 16 secs are like dumping fuel in the engine and the 17th sec is where the spark ignites the fire then you can align 10 different blocks of positive thoughts lasting 16 seconds each and you still end up with nothing because without the spark, your car goes nowhere and if you have just ONE block of negative thoughts lasting 17 secs or more, you beat hands down all the other 16 secs positive thought blocks.
yic17 wrote:also, if you just think of what you desire for more than 68 seconds and stay in high frequency during that period - you don't need to stay in it the whole day right? because that 68 seconds is strong enough to attract and manifest. just make sure you don't have negative thoughts that contradict your desires. correct?

right but again, how many times do you think of your problems each day? do you focus on lack of money for more than 17 secs? If so you pretty much screwed up your entire day.

I guess it's important to make some time each day for those positive 17 sec blocks that will attract what you want but the key is not just seeing a picture of your goal for 17 sec but to feel the emotions of having what you want as emotions are the fuel in this mix.

MErlin
AZZ

Re: Bashar

Post by AZZ »

OK I am playing getting used to the forum. Thank you Merlin! I am onto that Bashar link you posted.
AZZ

Post by AZZ »

I've seen it a few times, but I think it is useful to see him many times.
AZZ

Post by AZZ »

OK, I can right- click on the Bashar link and get it in a new window. A left click takes me out of the forum.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AZZ wrote:OK, I can right- click on the Bashar link and get it in a new window. A left click takes me out of the forum.
Yeah, i've looking for a way to make all links open a new window like on the ME board but didn't find it. I will do some research on the web to see what I can do.

MErlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AZZ wrote:I've seen it a few times, but I think it is useful to see him many times.
Yes it's a video that the ENTIRE WORLD should know because this is the one that focuses on boosting your vibration to the top if you want to avoid ANY negative situations in your life.

MErlin
AZZ

Post by AZZ »

So true, Merlin. As for the link opening, it's not a prob to left click and besides the back arrow takes you right back here.
DodgedBullet

Post by DodgedBullet »

What does Bashar believe in by the way? I've heard him mention Christ Consciousness a few times. Always thought "Christ" to be fictitious or at least as real as you make him/believe him to be.

Or maybe he's using symbolic language? Or maybe he doesnt want to discourage or lose his audience that does believe in God?....
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

DodgedBullet wrote:What does Bashar believe in by the way? I've heard him mention Christ Consciousness a few times. Always thought "Christ" to be fictitious or at least as real as you make him/believe him to be.

Or maybe he's using symbolic language? Or maybe he doesnt want to discourage or lose his audience that does believe in God?....
Oh he does talk about GOd a lot. He calls it "creation". I don't recall him talk about Christ though but maybe he was answering a question on this topic.

Again, like he said, you just take what you like and reject the rest.

Merlin