Bashar's quote

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Karmaofyou

Bashar's quote

Post by Karmaofyou »

Hmm... i am a little confused about Bashar's quote about identifying negative beliefs consciously and getting rid of it. here is his quote.
When you feel an “idea” you don’t prefer (like fear, self doubt, sorrow, sadness, etc.) the first thing is not to ignore or suppress it, but to feel it fully. Own it.

“Because you cannot change what you do not own.” (Love that!)

So just recognize, acknowledge, and own it.

Then ask yourself this question:

“What would I have to believe is true about my relationship to this situation in order to feel this way; to react like this?”

Your higher mind will help you find the beliefs that are generating that emotional experience.

Next, as soon as you identify the belief, it is gone.

“Because any belief, any definition that you consciously identify, that is out of alignment with your true self, when you identify it will automatically appear illogical and nonsensical. It won’t make sense. That’s how you know it’s out of alignment with your true self.”

So as soon as you identify the belief that’s out of alignment, it will automatically appear illogical to hold on to it, and in that second you will no longer have it.
He makes it sound it's really easy to get rid of it. So through SM we identify negative beliefs and consciously we identify and get rid of it?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Bashar's quote

Post by Merlin »

Karmaofyou wrote:He makes it sound it's really easy to get rid of it.
I have to admit, when it comes to telling us EXACTLY how to remove or change a belief, Bashar REALLY sucks as I have explained in this reply last year.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 9816#p9816

As in Teri Mahaney's Story about Sam The Salesman, there are NO WAY we can figure out which limiting we have that are making us do self sabotage. We have to get to the SM level using hypnosis or self-hypnosis (NAPs) and overwrite 1 by 1 those beliefs.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
Karmaofyou wrote:He makes it sound it's really easy to get rid of it.
I have to admit, when it comes to telling us EXACTLY how to remove or change a belief, Bashar REALLY sucks as I have explained in this reply last year.

Merlin
my hypothesis is since he is an alien hybrid with enhanced intelligence and all that he cant quite maybe tell us "humans" how we can solve our problems OR maybe to their species it is as easy as he makes it BUT to us it is extremely difficult?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:OR maybe to their species it is as easy as he makes it BUT to us it is extremely difficult?
That's my theory too. He said that humans have the toughest incarnation they have found so far and we are not kids but rather masters to come here because we are cut from everything (God, angels, higher mind, etc...) so to them they simply ask the question "what do I have to believe is true to self sabotage like this and not attract money" and get right away a reply from their higher mind but with us we have no clue and have to go under hypnosis to finally find the limiting belief that are stopping us from manifesting it.

The way I see it, we come here to experience that type of hard life because in the astral plane, we think of something we want and *POOF* it's there in front of us but here, because we have this Doorman filtering all our wishes, most of them will never reach our SM, very few human beings have been able to get to this point and I know what I'm talking about since in my 20+ years of research I still haven't heard of a person who master the LOA so much that they can attract not just money but also change their DNA structure to attract the body that they always dreamed of.

Most LOA gurus are old, overweight, or even recovering from cancer and they certainly do not have the physical body that they would love to have I'm sure of that so I cannot consider them as mentors to follow because they are missing some piece of the LOA puzzle too.

Merlin