Yoga Breathing can help develop Clairvoyance powers?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: Yoga Breathing can help develop Clairvoyance powers?

Post by MonsterLord »

Not only through parallel universe (well it would technically be a parallel universe, but you get me) but do you think it can be used to time travel as well? (and actually change the past, or well your experience of it, like choosing a different track?) I know it sounds far-fetched but well cant be crazier than travelling to a realiy where dinosaurs are real or where Star Wars is real.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:cant be crazier than travelling to a realiy where dinosaurs are real or where Star Wars is real.
The way I see it, if this merkaba thing is like our 3D movie screen, then just like a computer monitor, you can make it display ANYTHING in it because I think I told you a few weeks ago that I see atoms of the merkaba like I see pixels inside computer monitor meaning that if you send each 1000s of pixel information to be this or that color, basically you can make the monitor display every images you can imagine but in the case of atoms, they are like 3D pixels that you can walk around, touch and feel.

So now the question is, what makes those 3D pixels display a 2013 coffee shop instead of a cave with dinosaurs in it? It looks like that beliefs are the key to do that. Beliefs seem to have the Electro-Magnetic fields that are affecting the Electro-Magnetic fields of the atom of our merkaba make it it display what matches with our beliefs.

People use the beliefs to make a goal (ex: new car) appear inside their 3D reality but maybe we could make a dinosaur appear. :lol:

Merlin
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Is this power attainable?

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Warping

Or is it too much, even for the SM?
Today I can say "Yeah sure you can" because I learned some weird stuff regarding the LOA and parallel realities like the fact that we are each one in our own individual reality bubble so because my reality is NOT affected by other people than me, and that you will experience the reality that matches the vibration that YOU are in, then at this point, it all comes down to which frequency you vibrate to and that is based on the beliefs you have in your SM so if you manage to implant such a weird belief (reality warping) then you will manifest that reality in your bubble.

It's a VERY WEIRD concept but it looks like more and more people are getting it. This guy is... (starts at 6:00 min)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFq16OiBn88[/youtube]

Merlin
really awesome video. and very well organised. In the way i have perceived LOA
tashi