Yoga Breathing can help develop Clairvoyance powers?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: Yoga Breathing can help develop Clairvoyance powers?

Post by MonsterLord »

So rather than attract or create, what we do is perceive? So at the end rather than a matter of doing when talking about these things, is more a matter of perceiving?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So rather than attract or create, what we do is perceive? So at the end rather than a matter of doing when talking about these things, is more a matter of perceiving?
No because to perceive you must FIRST see a reality in front of you and just like a radio, you must TUNE TO IT'S FREQUENCY FIRST and then you will pickup the reality of that radio station. So BEFORE you can perceive a reality you must first send out a signal to see this or that reality to be perceived by you.

Reality is a mirror based on the frequency we are tuned to. Just like pixels on a screen, to see an image, you must first send signals to the pixels to be this or that color and then you will see the image on your screen well the LOA tells us that to see the reality that we want in front of us we must FIRST tune to it but people mostly send out the vibration of crap because they keep focusing on the crap that they see in front of them not realizing that they see a crappy reality because they first sent out a crappy vibration the day before.

At least here, WE KNOW that if we send out a crappy vibration we will project out a crappy reality but we also know that in order to stop sending our such a bad vibration, we need to change our beliefs.

Think of beliefs as movie films, you change your beliefs, you start projecting a new 3D movie all around you.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Oh Merlin, there is something I kinda are curious about, which is, what would happen to other people if you make a "hardcore shift"?

Allow me to explain, okay imagine I do a shift in which I win the lottery so I guess my family and friends would be able to cope with it since it happened in a frequency that can more or less interact with this one track.

But say that for example I switched to a completely different frequency where events in the "past" occured differently for example I am suddenly dating my high school crush after waking up. What would happen then, would I completely disappear from this one reality and my parents and friends in this reality would lose a son and friend?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:But say that for example I switched to a completely different frequency where events in the "past" occured differently for example I am suddenly dating my high school crush after waking up. What would happen then, would I completely disappear from this one reality and my parents and friends in this reality would lose a son and friend?
Oh boy :shock: You sure you wanna go there? Alright, you asked for it, hang on to your hat. :lol:

From what I have learned not just from Bashar's videos but by talking to many right brainers on highly spiritual forums and even on Quantum Physics (The Observer Effect), the person who sees the world enter his/her eyes is the only one that matters here because the other ones are just projections in that person's reality bubble.

Which means that your family and friends don't really exist like the way you see them and may not do in their own reality what they are doing in yours. For example you may look at your mother right now but in HER reality, your mother can be projecting a totally different reality than the one you are projecting.

Basically, each one has an individual frequency which means that each one resonate at a different vibration and attract each one a different and unique reality that matches this vibration in order to extract a very unique pov of that specific reality.

For example, my brother died in MY reality last year, but who knows what he is seeing in HIS reality. He may be talking to a version of me and may be recovering from his cancer or may be seeing a total different reality where I'm not even one of his brother. He may even be a girl in his personal reality.

The funny part is that is no way to know what the others will see because even if they tell you, you are still projecting them in front of you so YOU are seeing them say this or that to you. You have no clue to know for sure what they are seeing in their realities and what exactly they are seeing in front of them.

You see how twisted that is? :lol: Welcome to Merlin's World kiddo. :lol: :lol: ;)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin but if so why during a LSD then things arent changed? I mean during LSD (I think, not sure if correct since I have not experienced it myself) you observe things differently, but then shouldnt your observation cause a different reality? If so why then nothing changes?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:If so why then nothing changes?
LSD doesn't make you shift realities it just fucks up your brain so that you perceive reality in a different way.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

In that case, does this mean that its not the brain the one that makes the Observation? If so, how are we making that Observation that collapse reality?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:In that case, does this mean that its not the brain the one that makes the Observation? If so, how are we making that Observation that collapse reality?
The beliefs inside your SM sets your vibration which in turn collapse your reality and the brain perceives that reality you have collapsed. If you took LSD, you still have the same reality in front of you but you perceive it differently.

Got it?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I see, so basically your electomagnetic field so to speak is the thing that is projecting this 3d movie all around us?

Have you heard about Merkabah? Supposedly is an energy field that surrounds the body and when fully functional can take one through dimensions, universes and create reality, I wonder if rather than moving through these realities, what it really does is "project" a different reality around you....

Kinda like Futurama's spaceship, rather than moving through the universe, it moved the universe around the ship.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I see, so basically your electomagnetic field so to speak is the thing that is projecting this 3d movie all around us?
Yup... I suggest you watch that video (once again if you did).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElW4-IuT3K4[/youtube]
MonsterLord wrote:Have you heard about Merkabah? Supposedly is an energy field that surrounds the body and when fully functional can take one through dimensions, universes and create reality, I wonder if rather than moving through these realities, what it really does is "project" a different reality around you....
Bingo! Now you're talking. :lol:

I have been asking around and never heard anyone confirm it but I too think what you said that the Merkaba is that 3D movie screen around us where the beliefs/movie are projected to.

Looks like Leonardo Da vinci knew about it a long time ago.

Merlin