Music thread

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Robofriday

Re: Music thread

Post by Robofriday »

Hmm... I'd say that she's maybe 10 or 12 years younger than you only, which is not a big deal.

Anyhow, it was a joke, but I guess you didn't like it :D
lol, maybe I should stop posting and just go to sleep... :)
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Merlin wrote: True but I was listening to these songs when they came out and I was 18 with my motorbike going to my 2nd and 3rd year of College while Scully was very confused at that time because she didn't know if she could ask her mom to buy or not the "Pink Corvette Kit" to match her Barbie set. :lol:

So Scully... did you end up buying it finally?
Lol yeah yeah.. go ahead..make fun.. :p meanwhile all you older men want the younger ladies haha ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:Lol yeah yeah.. go ahead..make fun.. :p meanwhile all you older men want the younger ladies haha ;)
You know what's kinda funny, is that I always looked 10-15 years younger so if we would all meet, I would probably look younger than most of you. :lol:

Most people would give me 28 which is good because I have the brain of the 40+ and the body that looks like 25-30 so even if we master this other NAP I wouldn't change a lot to my body.

I believe that having children makes you physically old. I could almost date the daughter of some of my friends who have the same age than me. :lol: Some have lost their hair or have gray hair and gained that big belly and I'm like "Man what the fuck have you done in these past 20 years? Went to war or something?" :lol:

So yeah, older men always want some "fresh meat" but they usually look so ugly that the younger girls throw up before the guy says HI. :lol:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hahaha, this is the music thread so on with the music shall we...

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwijZPVD7H0[/youtube]
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Merlin wrote:
You know what's kinda funny, is that I always looked 10-15 years younger so if we would all meet, I would probably look younger than most of you. :lol:

Most people would give me 28 which is good because I have the brain of the 40+ and the body that looks like 25-30 so even if we master this other NAP I wouldn't change a lot to my body.
Haha I don't look my age either. I still get carded the odd time. I think it's my petite frame.

25-30 year old body eh? With a motorbike? Im going to have to take a drive to Montreal sooner than expected ;)
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Here's my favourite Scorpions song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9-n1vr3ECs[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:With a motorbike?
Aaahh no, not anymore. :( Those were my High School and College years.

This is the bike I had.

I can't believe I was cool enough to get a bike in High School at 16 but too stupid and naive to tell the babes coming out of school to jump in the back seat. :roll:

Oh well, if I did then maybe I would have turn out a bad boy. I mean a REAL bad boy here. :twisted:

I guess it's better to come out of the computers room with a leather jacket and full face and ride a bike alone than getting out of school with a leather jacket and full face helmet and put a needle in my arm and pretend that I'm cool. :?

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:Here's my favourite Scorpions song...
Not bad but the one from them that gives me the goose bumps everytime is this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ[/youtube]

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

They're all epic. I'll admit I still cry when I hear Still Loving You.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:That's gold, Jerry!
They're all epic. I'll admit I still cry when I hear Still Loving You.
When you read the lyrics you could swear it's the theme song of the other LOA forum. :lol:

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqCKvUSik-I[/youtube]